First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply physical training class here
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

youngvampire wrote:

well we cant really go on unless you tell me your power so i dont know


Eclipsa: Why don't you give me a task and then I can show you my power
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:


youngvampire wrote:

well we cant really go on unless you tell me your power so i dont know


Eclipsa: Why don't you give me a task and then I can show you my power


hmm ok*3 dummies show up*alright let me see it
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/10


Eclipsa: Perfect *Faces them and hold up hand. Thers a flash of light and them dummies disappear* Hows that?
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:



Eclipsa: Perfect *Faces them and hold up hand. Thers a flash of light and them dummies disappear* Hows that?


pretty good.i guess ill show you mine*goes and grabs a human from my closet*alright*takes out black blade and stabs him* its called black blood*the human stands up and chokes himself and dies* simple
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

youngvampire wrote:

pretty good.i guess ill show you mine*goes and grabs a human from my closet*alright*takes out black blade and stabs him* its called black blood*the human stands up and chokes himself and dies* simple


Eclipsa: Cool, you know I have another power too
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:


youngvampire wrote:

pretty good.i guess ill show you mine*goes and grabs a human from my closet*alright*takes out black blade and stabs him* its called black blood*the human stands up and chokes himself and dies* simple


Eclipsa: Cool, you know I have another power too


lets see it
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/10


Eclipsa: Its more of a defensive power
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:



Eclipsa: Its more of a defensive power


hmm well what does it do?
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

youngvampire wrote:

hmm well what does it do?


Eclipsa: It reflects the power being used before or after they use it
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:


youngvampire wrote:

hmm well what does it do?


Eclipsa: It reflects the power being used before or after they use it


interesting.at least you also watch your defensive.many people i have met have great strength,but no defense
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/10


Eclipsa: ya I know, not many people do that. but I do at lease. Do you have a defensive power
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:



Eclipsa: ya I know, not many people do that. but I do at lease. Do you have a defensive power


hmm yes.you could say that its used for both offensive and defensive.you see,i can control the blood flow in a persons body,including my own.i can harden the blood in my body so if im attacked it doesnt do damage
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

youngvampire wrote:

hmm yes.you could say that its used for both offensive and defensive.you see,i can control the blood flow in a persons body,including my own.i can harden the blood in my body so if im attacked it doesnt do damage


Eclipsa: Oh thats a good power to have
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:


youngvampire wrote:

hmm yes.you could say that its used for both offensive and defensive.you see,i can control the blood flow in a persons body,including my own.i can harden the blood in my body so if im attacked it doesnt do damage


Eclipsa: Oh thats a good power to have


it has good things and bad things about it.
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/10

youngvampire wrote:


pink_heart_13 wrote:


youngvampire wrote:

hmm yes.you could say that its used for both offensive and defensive.you see,i can control the blood flow in a persons body,including my own.i can harden the blood in my body so if im attacked it doesnt do damage


Eclipsa: Oh thats a good power to have


it has good things and bad things about it.


Eclipsa: Hows that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.