First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] The Sky Fortress Bahamut
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 1/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


redtiger wrote:





(the colossal dragon looks at you then glow in a blinding light... when the light is gone a winged humanoid is standing before you)

Vee: ...... hello......


Crystal:Hi ~look at you and flap my wings~...Please I don't want to hurt this dragon ~Sight~ In little minute I'm going turn back Aelxandra

(i walk forward and lean in near to you) (i promptly lick you and then turn to the cage holding the human girl) (my profile pic is what i look like when not in dragon form ~note: my wing are either white or block depending on my mood~)

(i walk back and walk behind you observing you from various angles)

Vee: purrrr*...... what manner of creature are you????
Posted 1/5/10 , edited 1/5/10

redtiger wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


redtiger wrote:





(the colossal dragon looks at you then glow in a blinding light... when the light is gone a winged humanoid is standing before you)

Vee: ...... hello......


Crystal:Hi ~look at you and flap my wings~...Please I don't want to hurt this dragon ~Sight~ In little minute I'm going turn back Aelxandra


(i walk forward and lean in near to you) (i promptly lick you and then turn to the cage holding the human girl) (my profile pic is what i look like when not in dragon form ~note: my wing are either white or block depending on my mood~)

(i walk back and walk behind you observing you from various angles)

Vee: purrrr*...... what manner of creature are you????

Aelxandra:~Smiles~ I'm Demon but have angel of slide
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 1/5/10

Crystal:~Sight~ I'm Angel of Light a.k.a Aelxandra Angel/Good Slide of her...~Aelxandra:Crystal kill the dargon already...This guy Vee is get me angry now~



Vee: heh i see...... so you like me... kinda.... we both right now have creatures screaming in our head to kill the "enemy"..

... i have a riddle for you first...... my enemy is bahamut...... here is my riddle

is the enemy if my enemies, my friend .... or my enemy???....... (i walk up close and look you in the eye)
Posted 1/5/10 , edited 1/5/10

redtiger wrote:


Crystal:~Sight~ I'm Angel of Light a.k.a Aelxandra Angel/Good Slide of her...~Aelxandra:Crystal kill the dargon already...This guy Vee is get me angry now~



Vee: heh i see...... so you like me... kinda.... we both right now have creatures screaming in our head to kill the "enemy"..

... i have a riddle for you first...... my enemy is bahamut...... here is my riddle

is the enemy if my enemies, my friend .... or my enemy???....... (i walk up close and look you in the eye)


Crystal:Yes Vee we are kinda like ~Smiles~ & I can't answer that but you shall know in your heart Vee


~Aelxandra:Crystal Jeez why do you alway have be right....A least let me kill Vee~
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 1/5/10 , edited 1/5/10

Angela210 wrote:


redtiger wrote:


Crystal:~Sight~ I'm Angel of Light a.k.a Aelxandra Angel/Good Slide of her...~Aelxandra:Crystal kill the dargon already...This guy Vee is get me angry now~



Vee: heh i see...... so you like me... kinda.... we both right now have creatures screaming in our head to kill the "enemy"..

... i have a riddle for you first...... my enemy is bahamut...... here is my riddle

is the enemy if my enemies, my friend .... or my enemy???....... (i walk up close and look you in the eye)


Crystal:Yes Vee we are kinda like ~Smiles~ I can't answer that but you shall know in your heart Bahamut is your enemy


~Aelxandra:Crystal Jeez why do you alway have be right....A least let me kill Vee~



vee: aelxandra..... yoso has something to say to you......
(note: yoso is the dragon, and he and i share the same body.. one body two souls)

yoso: aelxandra... let the decent creatures talk... i love murder a death as much as any dragon.... but i have no wish to crush you... i only wish to see vee happy.... his depressoin is grating on my nerves even more than his happy-go-lucky moods (spits) it leaves a bad tast in my mouth..........

Vee: umm im only here for the girl, that guy bahamut has her lock up in the cage over there.....
Posted 1/5/10

redtiger wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


redtiger wrote:


Crystal:~Sight~ I'm Angel of Light a.k.a Aelxandra Angel/Good Slide of her...~Aelxandra:Crystal kill the dargon already...This guy Vee is get me angry now~



Vee: heh i see...... so you like me... kinda.... we both right now have creatures screaming in our head to kill the "enemy"..

... i have a riddle for you first...... my enemy is bahamut...... here is my riddle

is the enemy if my enemies, my friend .... or my enemy???....... (i walk up close and look you in the eye)


Crystal:Yes Vee we are kinda like ~Smiles~ I can't answer that but you shall know in your heart Bahamut is your enemy


~Aelxandra:Crystal Jeez why do you alway have be right....A least let me kill Vee~



vee: aelxandra..... yoso has something to say to you......
(note: yoso is the dragon, and he and i share the same body.. one body two souls)

yoso: aelxandra... let the decent creatures talk... i love murder a death as much as any dragon.... but i have no wish to crush you... i only wish to see vee happy.... his depressoin is grating on my nerves even more than his happy-go-lucky moods (spits) it leaves a bad tast in my mouth..........

Vee: umm im only here for the girl, that guy bahamut has her lock up in the cage over there.....


~Aelxandra:I see Yoso.......Please don't say death again ~Tear came down my cheek~ Death you say remind of my mother and father how they died cuz of those 2 man killed and say to me and my twin brother and sister they will come again~ Crystal:I see Vee

4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 1/5/10


Vee: umm im only here for the girl, that guy bahamut has her lock up in the cage over there.....

~Aelxandra:I see Yoso.......Please don't say death again ~Tear came down my cheek~ Death you say remind of my mother and father how they died cuz of those 2 man killed and say to me and my twin brother and sister they will come again~ Crystal:I see Vee



Vee: you are an odd creature... i like that..... mebey after i get my friend out of here and ... "talk"... with bahamut ill see about making a new friend... if your interested

yoso:... finnaly that miserable depresoin is gone.... i cant believe im saying this.. but... im glad your happy Vee


Vee: thnx (i bow to crystal/aelxandra) i shall see you soon


(i walk over to the cage and summoning my sword i vaporize the bars)
Creator
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 1/5/10
*Suddenly Battler Appears and stares coldly at the castle*

Battler: i am not into this charade anymore... but i know lily is a lot stronger than what you people think...

Know one thing... all of you magic users came from humans... you were either humans or a part of a human's thoughts that escaped...

Lily actually is probably a very powerful girl who can destroy everyone here if she knew how.

*Lily begins to wake up and stares out of the cage, her fists begin to glow red again as she begins slamming her fists through the ice cage 5 times, then jumps back out*

Battler: come lily... We must leave.

Lily: *glares at battler* you're evil, i dont trust u

Battler: ....
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 1/6/10

Candy_boy wrote:

*Suddenly Battler Appears and stares coldly at the castle*

Battler: i am not into this charade anymore... but i know lily is a lot stronger than what you people think...

Know one thing... all of you magic users came from humans... you were either humans or a part of a human's thoughts that escaped...

Lily actually is probably a very powerful girl who can destroy everyone here if she knew how.

*Lily begins to wake up and stares out of the cage, her fists begin to glow red again as she begins slamming her fists through the ice cage 5 times, then jumps back out*

Battler: come lily... We must leave.

Lily: *glares at battler* you're evil, i dont trust u

Battler: ....


Vee: lily im sorry i didnt get here sooner..... i not a very strong friend i guess (hangs head)

Yoso: vee if you start in with that depressing crap again i'll have to take over till yur back to normal

(i continue to hang my head)
Posted 1/6/10


Bahamut: *walks in on the scene* Ugh, what a headache.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 1/6/10

Ozymo wrote:



Bahamut: *walks in on the scene* Ugh, what a headache.


(i turn to bahamut)

Yoso: yes... that about sums it up......

Posted 1/6/10


Bahamut:This is going to take weeks to repair! *snaps his fingers and a powerful gust of wind blows all of the "visitors" of the sky fortress*
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 1/6/10

Ozymo wrote:



Bahamut:This is going to take weeks to repair! *snaps his fingers and a powerful gust of wind blows all of the "visitors" of the sky fortress*



(my voice echo in your mind)

Yoso: heh do you know of the dragons curse???? normally a dragons curse will inflict suffering based on a dragons attribute... so you can imagine who bad itll be if you get vee mad enuff to lay one apon you... and of all the curses only a gods is harder to remove ... and vee is not .... in his right mind... so be carfull (yoso's voice leave your mind)
Posted 1/6/10


Bahamut: *sighs and sits on the floor* Ugh, what a pitty. Some everyday fun gone bad.
Posted 1/6/10

redtiger wrote:



Vee: umm im only here for the girl, that guy bahamut has her lock up in the cage over there.....

~Aelxandra:I see Yoso.......Please don't say death again ~Tear came down my cheek~ Death you say remind of my mother and father how they died cuz of those 2 man killed and say to me and my twin brother and sister they will come again~ Crystal:I see Vee



Vee: you are an odd creature... i like that..... mebey after i get my friend out of here and ... "talk"... with bahamut ill see about making a new friend... if your interested

yoso:... finnaly that miserable depresoin is gone.... i cant believe im saying this.. but... im glad your happy Vee


Vee: thnx (i bow to crystal/aelxandra) i shall see you soon


(i walk over to the cage and summoning my sword i vaporize the bars)


~Aelxandra:lol I know teehee Yoso

Crystal:Ur welcome Vee and okay ~Thinkes~ Aelxandra is odd ceature but do she have good heart?

~Aelxandra:Yeah Vee and ur welcome~bow~ I heard you Crystal jeez Crystal you are almost the Angel of Light Princess?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.