First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Parallel World
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/28/09
my nameisnt wanderer..........
Member
15392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/28/09


or so you think
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/28/09
itreally isnt wanderer..... FYI my name is Mitsuki.........
Member
15392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/28/09


perhaps but it just fits
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/28/09
How does wanderer fit to be my name??.......... *glares at Ben*..............
Member
15392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/29/09


that is something you must discover for yourself
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
How in the world will i discover that..........
Member
15392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

perhaps you should go west
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/29/09


Why would i need to go west?...... *looks to the west*,.......
Member
15392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/29/09


it was a suggestion nothing more
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
Are you sure it was only a suggestion?... *looks to the west again* ......... *suddenly feels someone behind her* ......... *turns about face and stares into the forest* .... *jumps up onto a tree* ... seems like some people are wanting to follow me... i need to be careful... but please do tell.. where do you suggest me to head...... *looks at Ben questioning* ....
Member
15392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/29/09 , edited 11/29/09


I suggest you go west until you reach the ocean, then find the old man. You should also take this.

-he hands her a sword-
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
*takes the swords without a second thought* .... thanks i guess..... *looks back into the forest as she started to hear yells* .... a mile away... but still close... *turns to look at Ben and smiles* ......thanks again* ....... *jumps from tree to tree towards the ocean* .....
Member
15392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/29/09


good luck
-the man turns to greet the assembled pursuers. silently drawing Akasha-
sorry gentlemen but shes mine now
-the sounds of screams echo through the trees-
Creator
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
*hears the screams* ...... why are there screams?...... *sort of reaches oceans* ........ *smells the salt in the air* ....ugh... i really dont get along with oceans..... *looks around for the old man* ......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.