First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is it easier to make friends with guys or girls?
7441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed. S...
Offline
Posted 5/23/07
for me it's easier for me to make friends with the guys cuz even if i'm a girl, i don't have as much fun.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/23/07
Definately easier to make friends and get along with guys for me. I understand my male friends more than the female ones...lol I always want to strangle my cell phone for all the boring chatty calls I get that have no importance what so ever from the girls ....asking what color they should wear, or how to do their hair....grow up and make up your own mind! You know, they take your advice the second you say it but once you hang up they always pick something out themselves. I like the calls I get from the guys, because we can actually discuss stuff, or even just veg and I don't get bothered by being used as a personal shopper lol
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/07
Guys.
Posted 5/23/07
I guess people tend to make friends easier with their own genders.
Posted 5/24/07
I think it's easy to make friends no matter what sex they are. They only problem I've ever noticed, and this doesn't go for all my guy friends, is that some of them tend to develop more affection for me than I'd like. It's fine however b/c I just pretend I don't notice!
5024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
i think guys..but maybe that's because i'm a girl...:blush:
plus, girls at too judgemental..
i know this from experience

but..if you're a girl, it's easier to talk to another girl about 'girl' problems..most of the time..it all depends on you and your preferences i guess..
45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
I'm going to have to go back on what I said a little earlier and say that I think it's probably easier to have friends who are of the same sex. Less awkward.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
I think the awkwardness is derived from who the people are. I've had some guy friends that I have been so comofortable with it was easy to do things I wouldn't normally do or say around guys. I've also had guy friends who look at you in that wanting way that made me more reserved with the friendships.
45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Maybe so. I guess it comes down to different reasons. I like to "hang out" with guys, talk about cars, manly man-stuff. Girls are usually better to talk to about other stuff, like books or music, and sometimes... *shudders* e-e-e-emotions. Not that anything like that eve happens to me. Emotions? Ha. I'm a guy I don't have those.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
LMAO Gotta love ya Knight. I see your point though. Perhaps it is just me, I talk with the guys about all their emotions...(because they enivetably ask me for advice), however, I also yack about cars and the likes with them as well. I don't talk much about girly stuff. I don't talk about books with the majority of my friends, since I read things none of them are interested in lol
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
I find making with girls much easier... maybe because they tend to be more polite and accept a conversation? Men are like cavemen. You talk, they grunt back. Haha but sometimes we grunt about good things. But since I've come to college, I hanged out with girls alot more...until my male friends thought I was gay... BASTARDS!
45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

maevefae wrote:

LMAO Gotta love ya Knight. I see your point though. Perhaps it is just me, I talk with the guys about all their emotions...(because they enivetably ask me for advice), however, I also yack about cars and the likes with them as well. I don't talk much about girly stuff. I don't talk about books with the majority of my friends, since I read things none of them are interested in lol


I aims to please. You sound like my kind of gal Marry Me! But you take care of the arrangements, because guys don't do that. Oh, and father of the bride pays for the wedding.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

Knightwyvern wrote:

I aims to please. You sound like my kind of gal Marry Me! But you take care of the arrangements, because guys don't do that. Oh, and father of the bride pays for the wedding.


LOL. My kind of wedding is the simple kind, ya know...common law, just live with someone until you either have no choice but to get hitched or for the joy of the process.
I always joked that, if I ever decided to get married, I am going to the justice of the peace, saying I do and walk out tearing off the gown because I've got my jeans on underneath.

45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

maevefae wrote:


Knightwyvern wrote:

I aims to please. You sound like my kind of gal Marry Me! But you take care of the arrangements, because guys don't do that. Oh, and father of the bride pays for the wedding.


LOL. My kind of wedding is the simple kind, ya know...common law, just live with someone until you either have no choice but to get hitched or for the joy of the process.
I always joked that, if I ever decided to get married, I am going to the justice of the peace, saying I do and walk out tearing off the gown because I've got my jeans on underneath.



Sounds good, as I'm a guy any wedding will do. I'm sure your dad will be pleased to hear that he won't have much to pay for then.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

Knightwyvern wrote:


Sounds good, as I'm a guy any wedding will do. I'm sure your dad will be pleased to hear that he won't have much to pay for then.


lol well, if you really wanna be stuck with me for life....that's all your call!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.