BOOKWORM !!
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08 , edited 1/1/08
what do you think of bookworms, or being a bookworm yourself..?
29989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
What is your favourite book
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1881

use the search bar before making a topic please

I posted 2 minutes ago O_O
v beat you too it =P
10907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under someone bed!
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
^46 Second! >:o

My favorite book is.... The Outsider? :3
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
i don't think bookworms are bad, because i'm one of them too... i like Tuija Lehtinen's books, she is finnish writer so it might be that no one here knows her and i also like Artemis Fowl series...
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

HitsuToushi wrote:

What is your favourite book
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1881

use the search bar before making a topic please

v beat you too it =P



how about edit version?
29989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

zgrg wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

What is your favourite book
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1881

use the search bar before making a topic please

v beat you too it =P



how about edit version?


No! its duplicate. Theres no need for another thread exactly the same
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

HitsuToushi wrote:


zgrg wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

What is your favourite book
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1881

use the search bar before making a topic please

v beat you too it =P



how about edit version?


No! its duplicate. Theres no need for another thread exactly the same


ok you can block it. i don't mind.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

zgrg wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:


zgrg wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

What is your favourite book
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1881

use the search bar before making a topic please

v beat you too it =P



how about edit version?


No! its duplicate. Theres no need for another thread exactly the same


ok you can block it. i don't mind.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=55281
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.