Post Reply S T A F F || a p p l i c a t i o n ♥-
Head Baker!
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 11/29/09 , edited 2/26/10
Moderators Application ||

All wanna-be Mods apply here!
Everyone is welcomed ♥




What a Graphicx Baker does....


-Do requests on the group
-Help make Graphicx for the group
-Be active and bake cookiees!!


What a Forum Baker does....


-Think of innovative gamees
-Be active in forum
-Invite lotsa budiiees
-SUGGEST SUGGEST SUGGEST~!
-Be awesome and bakee cookiiees~!



Graphicx Baker

People with a talent for making graphics,
THIS is the place for YOU!


To be a Graphicx Mod,
Just fill out the form below.



Username :
Name:
Program you use :
When you are online to help :
Reason for being a mod :
Have you invited your buddies? :
Samples (in spoiler) :


Forum Baker

People who wanna be a forum mod,
THIS is the place for YOU!


To be a Forum Mod,
Just fill out the form below.



Username :
Name:
When you are online to help :
Reason for being a mod :
Have you invietd your buddies? :


Other jobs :D


The inviter of buddies[ vacant]
The active cookie (the person who forces everyone to remain active! X3) [vacant]
The chocolate advertiser (person who advertises us as much as possible!) [vacant]



MORE COMING SOON
Vice Baker!
33263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

Username : InvisFemale
Name: Shu Ning
When you are online to help : almost everyday
Reason for being a mod : i wan to help my lil sis and i oso wan to try it out
Have you invietd your buddies? : yupp
Vice Baker!
29639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/09 , edited 11/29/09

InvisFemale wrote:


Username : InvisFemale
Name: Shu Ning
When you are online to help : almost everyday
Reason for being a mod : i wan to help my lil sis and i oso wan to try it out
Have you invietd your buddies? : yupp


ACCEPTED BY LEA_bbY AKA RIah-Chan && Minfay isnt on .So im on charge :)
Accepted
Vice Baker!
33263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

lea_bby wrote:


InvisFemale wrote:


Username : InvisFemale
Name: Shu Ning
When you are online to help : almost everyday
Reason for being a mod : i wan to help my lil sis and i oso wan to try it out
Have you invietd your buddies? : yupp


ACCEPTED BY LEA_bbY AKA RIah-Chan && Minfay isnt on .So im on charge :)
Accepted


arigato!
Vice Baker!
6645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~~
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
Username : xShar1
Name: Shiru!
Program you use : Gimp 2,6
When you are online to help : everyday! but i do have schoolstuff to do!
Reason for being a mod : i love making graphics and stuff, & i like this group ^^
Have you invited your buddies? : Yup yup, (actually doing after i finished this XD)
Samples :
Head Baker!
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 11/29/09 , edited 11/29/09

xShar1 wrote:

Username : xShar1
Name: Shiru!
Program you use : Gimp 2,6
When you are online to help : everyday! but i do have schoolstuff to do!
Reason for being a mod : i love making graphics and stuff, & i like this group ^^
Have you invited your buddies? : Yup yup, (actually doing after i finished this XD)
Samples :


A c c e p t e d! (: you're an awesome graphicx baker Shiru~! (:
Vice Baker!
6645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~~
Offline
Posted 11/30/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:


xShar1 wrote:

Username : xShar1
Name: Shiru!
Program you use : Gimp 2,6
When you are online to help : everyday! but i do have schoolstuff to do!
Reason for being a mod : i love making graphics and stuff, & i like this group ^^
Have you invited your buddies? : Yup yup, (actually doing after i finished this XD)
Samples :


A c c e p t e d! (: you're an awesome graphicx baker Shiru~! (:


=D. Thank u~! So i can start with the request? ^^
Head Baker!
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 11/30/09

xShar1 wrote:

=D. Thank u~! So i can start with the request? ^^


Yeap you can :]

5926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Abu Dhabi
Offline
Posted 4/29/10
Graphicx Mod,



Username : TataChan
Name: Tata
Program you use : Photoshop cs2
When you are online to help : 4 hrs a day :)
Reason for being a mod : like making others happy :D
Have you invited your buddies? : yup !
Samples (in spoiler) :

Head Baker!
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 5/8/10 , edited 5/8/10


accepted (: but you don't seem to be one of our group members O: ahh anyway do you best tata!! (:
5926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Abu Dhabi
Offline
Posted 5/8/10

Yuuki-17 wrote:



accepted (: but you don't seem to be one of our group members O: ahh anyway do you best tata!! (:


Thanks :)! Sry i just rejoined all groups cuz of a small issue.
Ill sure do my best
thanks for accepting
You must be logged in to post.