Post Reply -REQUEST- Lulu (Tsukishima_Amu) Drawings
Creator
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 11/29/09 , edited 9/26/12
Helloo!!!!!! ^^
I am Lulu here!!!! (I know, weird name...lol! But it's really my nickname so...^.^)


I have a youtube account and I usually upload videos of my dubs, drawings and me playing the piano onto youtube!
Youtube Account: XxTsukishimaUtauxX/xxluluchiixx


Here are some of my works! ^.^:


Well, I can't say I am really THAT great in drawing but please still feel free to request for some drawings and I will TRY MY BEST to draw them out! ^^

You can request by just saying the characters' names, what anime are they from! You can also show me some pictures and I can copy the character in the picture and just draw it out! ^.^


You can request for more after I have completed your previous request! =D
Please have fun!!!!! ^^
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
Your drawings are soooo cute! I can't think of anything to request right now but once i do i will tell you!!
Creator
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

kiknownou wrote:

Your drawings are soooo cute! I can't think of anything to request right now but once i do i will tell you!!


EH? Really!?
Thank you soooo much!!!!!! ^.^
I am really glad that you like it!!!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!
Feel free to request it whenever you want! =D

Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:


kiknownou wrote:

Your drawings are soooo cute! I can't think of anything to request right now but once i do i will tell you!!


EH? Really!?
Thank you soooo much!!!!!! ^.^
I am really glad that you like it!!!!!! OF COURSE!!!!!
Feel free to request it whenever you want! =D



OKaay! I was wondering if you could draw a picture of Rima (shugo chara)for me that would be much appreciated i would love to see how you would draw her!
Creator
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

kiknownou wrote:

OKaay! I was wondering if you could draw a picture of Rima (shugo chara)for me that would be much appreciated i would love to see how you would draw her!


Rima? SURE!!!!!
Can I post it as a video on youtube...? XP
but if you don't want, I can put it up on here...^^
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:


kiknownou wrote:

OKaay! I was wondering if you could draw a picture of Rima (shugo chara)for me that would be much appreciated i would love to see how you would draw her!


Rima? SURE!!!!!
Can I post it as a video on youtube...? XP
but if you don't want, I can put it up on here...^^


It's fine either way
Creator
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
Yayy!!!!!!! ^^
okays! I will send you the link immediately after i am done! =)

Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
Okaay! Thank you!
Posted 11/30/09
Can you draw this pic? I've never been able to draw him well so I kinda need an actual drawn picture to help me out. lol
Creator
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 11/30/09

Yoru-Ikto123 wrote:

Can you draw this pic? I've never been able to draw him well so I kinda need an actual drawn picture to help me out. lol


Zero!? XDD!!!!!
sure!!!!!!!! I kinda drew him before...okies!!!!!!
I will tell you as soon as i am done! =D

Posted 12/2/09


ok thanks

You must be logged in to post.