First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
How do you want to lose your virginity?
Posted 5/21/11
Afternoon in the forest behind a tree.
51750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Murfreesboro, TN
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

Lienu wrote:

Also, I want it to be with another virgin, and I want it taped.


Easy to do if your mom & dad have nanny cameras in your room to watch you sexting and fapping in your room to keep you "safe" and make sure you're not being manraped lol. Oh and don't get me started on key logger software to monitor your posts like this!

Srsly, if you make it to college, getting it on tape won't be too hard as long as you're attractive. Girls are closet sluts anyhow, yeah Men are more perverted but not by much.

I'm going to get alot of heat for this one; Most girls lose their virginity around the age of 15 & 2 months old, check into it, but in my humble non-educated opinion most of them lose it drunk or being mostly forcibly coerced by horny boys which is borderline rape. Although if girls would stop being retarded it wouldn't happen so much. "Oooh frat party lemme go get drunk... oops date rape" Herpa Derp.

I highly respect women who keep their virginity until they are with a man they've been with for a few months, and fall in love.

This all coming from a loser 29 year old virgin.

Posted 5/21/11
to the fish that swims when u have a pee in a stream
11461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / The System of Sol
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

rain18000 wrote:


SkipRat wrote:


rain18000 wrote:

hell yeah XD
and ur status, iloveit C:




what, youve never fantasized of horses before? XD


Can honestly say I never have XD

2281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
In a sex rehab clinic.
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere awesome!
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
With a girl I know. Not some unknown horny girl, you might never know where she's been... No offense to women who've been around.
Around my age would be nice too, and I also want her to be pretty and have a nice personality.
3087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
o.o can I have a do-over, then? Because mine's long gone...
3087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

Jasmine-Queen-of-theNight wrote:

I'm gunna have to agree with the dude here. I think most women who get mad when you say the pill is bad for you are angry because they are afraid of life with out the pill xD Here's one for you all, don't have sex unless you prepared to face the consequences in a mature and rational manner. If you are scared of having kids, take the pill and don't worry about all the proven ways it could affect your health. Or stop having sex.
I personally, would consider using the pill because I can't have children right now for health reasons. I'm quite sure it would have some very negative side effects on my health so I'd probably not use it after all... Sucks to be me :)
Not getting your period or not having it regularly IS because of changing hormone levels. If you don't believe that take a twelve year olds health class. Maybe that would change your mind. Changing hormone levels could be a negative or positive thing depending on the hormones, how/when they change or what hormones change. When most women take birth control their hormones change in a negative way. Some people get violent, over emotional, and all sorts of other things on it. Birth control pills can trick your body into thinking it's pregnant so they'll be weight gain and all sorts of other side effects I'd rather not go in to detail about.
Having your period is not such a painful and bad experience (for most people) that women should complain about it so much. Women need to really man up about their periods and it wouldn't be so hard for them. LOL Women that complain about having the average monthly period should really shut their mouths and think of the poor women who have truly painful periods. Or people (yes, men included) who are in pain daily pain, have heart troubles. Or back troubles. Or chronic pain. I'm saying it's disrespectful to people who are really suffering to complain about something so simple as getting your period. I mean, come on (!) nine year old girls can handle it!
What I'm really saying is that you should be ready for any unplanned consequence of having sex before you have it and know the risks, pros and cons of taking birth control and decide if it's right for you . ^_^
Umm I came here to talk about loss of virginity. How on earth did I write this instead? ^_^;



I donno, but I enjoy a good, intelligent ramble any day of the week, so... X3

Also, I have nothing to contribute to your finely executed ramble here, seeing as I don't have periods, but! it's nice to know that someone advocates both sides of the argument? Lol.
1214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Massland!
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

AntiFerret wrote:


Jasmine-Queen-of-theNight wrote:

I'm gunna have to agree with the dude here. I think most women who get mad when you say the pill is bad for you are angry because they are afraid of life with out the pill xD Here's one for you all, don't have sex unless you prepared to face the consequences in a mature and rational manner. If you are scared of having kids, take the pill and don't worry about all the proven ways it could affect your health. Or stop having sex.
I personally, would consider using the pill because I can't have children right now for health reasons. I'm quite sure it would have some very negative side effects on my health so I'd probably not use it after all... Sucks to be me :)
Not getting your period or not having it regularly IS because of changing hormone levels. If you don't believe that take a twelve year olds health class. Maybe that would change your mind. Changing hormone levels could be a negative or positive thing depending on the hormones, how/when they change or what hormones change. When most women take birth control their hormones change in a negative way. Some people get violent, over emotional, and all sorts of other things on it. Birth control pills can trick your body into thinking it's pregnant so they'll be weight gain and all sorts of other side effects I'd rather not go in to detail about.
Having your period is not such a painful and bad experience (for most people) that women should complain about it so much. Women need to really man up about their periods and it wouldn't be so hard for them. LOL Women that complain about having the average monthly period should really shut their mouths and think of the poor women who have truly painful periods. Or people (yes, men included) who are in pain daily pain, have heart troubles. Or back troubles. Or chronic pain. I'm saying it's disrespectful to people who are really suffering to complain about something so simple as getting your period. I mean, come on (!) nine year old girls can handle it!
What I'm really saying is that you should be ready for any unplanned consequence of having sex before you have it and know the risks, pros and cons of taking birth control and decide if it's right for you . ^_^
Umm I came here to talk about loss of virginity. How on earth did I write this instead? ^_^;



I donno, but I enjoy a good, intelligent ramble any day of the week, so... X3

Also, I have nothing to contribute to your finely executed ramble here, seeing as I don't have periods, but! it's nice to know that someone advocates both sides of the argument? Lol.

Haha, most males don't get periods EVER xD
I guess I'm often stuck in the middle of most arguments cause I (try to) see the negative and positive of both sides. And I do tend to ramble a ton :O

3087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

Jasmine-Queen-of-theNight wrote:

Haha, most males don't get periods EVER xD
I guess I'm often stuck in the middle of most arguments cause I (try to) see the negative and positive of both sides. And I do tend to ramble a ton :O



Lol, that's the point.
But yeah, rambling is pretty nice when it's logical. Not so much when it makes no sense, but you made a good deal of sense. =3 So that's always a bonus!
And that's a good outlook to have, too; Seeing both sides of an argument, or at least attempting to, will get you super far in the world.
1214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Massland!
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

AntiFerret wrote:


Jasmine-Queen-of-theNight wrote:

Haha, most males don't get periods EVER xD
I guess I'm often stuck in the middle of most arguments cause I (try to) see the negative and positive of both sides. And I do tend to ramble a ton :O



Lol, that's the point.
But yeah, rambling is pretty nice when it's logical. Not so much when it makes no sense, but you made a good deal of sense. =3 So that's always a bonus!
And that's a good outlook to have, too; Seeing both sides of an argument, or at least attempting to, will get you super far in the world.

Thanks ^.^ I hope it will get me super far :)

Posted 5/21/11
I don't really have a plan or anything like that set up in my mind but maybe just the right person will do.
4405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Up Yours!!!
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

Franikey wrote:

I don't really have a plan or anything like that set up in my mind but maybe just the right person will do.


high five to that!!!
trust me doing it for the first time with someone you aint attracted to at all SUX!!!
and it makes you feel cheap and used and right now gay apparently!
4405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Up Yours!!!
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

novak666 wrote:


Franikey wrote:

I don't really have a plan or anything like that set up in my mind but maybe just the right person will do.


high five to that!!!
trust me doing it for the first time with someone you aint attracted to at all SUX!!!
and it makes you feel cheap and used and right now gay apparently!


ahhhh i wanna make it clear to everyone that im NOT gay.. im just saying that what i wrote up there made me sound gay.

thank you
Posted 5/21/11

novak666 wrote:


novak666 wrote:


Franikey wrote:

I don't really have a plan or anything like that set up in my mind but maybe just the right person will do.


high five to that!!!
trust me doing it for the first time with someone you aint attracted to at all SUX!!!
and it makes you feel cheap and used and right now gay apparently!


ahhhh i wanna make it clear to everyone that im NOT gay.. im just saying that what i wrote up there made me sound gay.

thank you


okay then haha don't worry i didn't think you were
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.