Post Reply Character maker
poseidon
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Wherever the saku...
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
In this forum you will get to fight with other members, just make up a name for the character you want, the age, appearance, weapon, personality and godly parent:
Ex.

Character name:
Age:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Personality:
Parent:


I will notify you if you got the character
Half-Blood
509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
Character name: Katsuki "Kat(s)" Tsukinori
Age: 15
Appearance: Asian, short, likes to wear sun dresses... I can show a picture
Weapon: sword....
Personality: Nice most of the time, has a short temper
Parent: Apollo
poseidon
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Wherever the saku...
Offline
Posted 12/7/09 , edited 12/7/09

sabri2709 wrote:

Character name: Katsuki "Kat(s)" Tsukinori
Age: 15
Appearance: Asian, short, likes to wear sun dresses... I can show a picture
Weapon: sword....
Personality: Nice most of the time, has a short temper
Parent: Apollo


accepted. you can now battle with others in Camp Half-Blood RP
37044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philly, PA
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
Character name: Da-ku
Age: 17
Appearance: Always wears a black cloak and under that he as i black shirt and pants and his boots are black too.his air is long and white
Weapon:a Black sword
Parent: Apollo
poseidon
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Wherever the saku...
Offline
Posted 12/8/09

devil216 wrote:

Character name: Da-ku
Age: 17
Appearance: Always wears a black cloak and under that he as i black shirt and pants and his boots are black too.his air is long and white
Weapon:a Black sword
Parent: Apollo


accepted! now you can battle
Half-Blood
1999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MY world
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
Character name: Bella
Age: 18
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, tall, tomboyish, very much like percy
Weapon: a scythe that can turn into a sword too
Personality: (in my profile)
Parent: Poseidon
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/11

madhacker wrote:

In this forum you will get to fight with other members, just make up a name for the character you want, the age, appearance, weapon, personality and godly parent:
Ex.

Character name:
Age:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Personality:
Parent:


I will notify you if you got the character


Character name: Sam.
Age: 15
Appearance:

Weapon: Pandora Ring.
Personality: Stubborn. Short Tempered
Parent: Odyne

poseidon
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Wherever the saku...
Offline
Posted 2/27/11

70th wrote:


madhacker wrote:

In this forum you will get to fight with other members, just make up a name for the character you want, the age, appearance, weapon, personality and godly parent:
Ex.

Character name:
Age:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Personality:
Parent:


I will notify you if you got the character


Character name: Sam.
Age: 15
Appearance:

Weapon: Pandora Ring.
Personality: Stubborn. Short Tempered
Parent: Odyne



You...Got...THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
poseidon
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Wherever the saku...
Offline
Posted 2/27/11

BellaXGilXKanon wrote:

Character name: Bella
Age: 18
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, tall, tomboyish, very much like percy
Weapon: a scythe that can turn into a sword too
Personality: (in my profile)
Parent: Poseidon


you are now Bella, child of the big three, Poseidon!!!!
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/12
Character name:Luke Helica Sendel
Age:13
Appearance:american medium sized black hair


Weapon:a 10 inche sword named the one of death made by hades him self for his daughter
Personality:shy and funny loves to be wanted,but is a loner
Parent: hades

You must be logged in to post.