First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply start rp here
Creator
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/09
*rikku pulls Lo some were no one will find them*
Rikku Lo um........... WHO TO YOU LOVE! *little water in eye*
Posted 12/1/09

shugocharabigfanXD wrote:

*rikku pulls Lo some were no one will find them*
Rikku Lo um........... WHO TO YOU LOVE! *little water in eye*


Lo:.... I don't have a love.... i haven't loved in years, and my heart grew cold from no warmth from another, my warmth is feint.
Creator
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/09
Rikku: Thats so sad (sob) (sob)
Posted 12/2/09

shugocharabigfanXD wrote:

Rikku: Thats so sad (sob) (sob)


Lo: aww, dont cry.... its not that bad, im just a bit meaner to people than i was.. that is, when i get angry

Creator
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/09
Rikku: but you better then me because I am bad at lots of things
Posted 12/2/09

shugocharabigfanXD wrote:

Rikku: but you better then me because I am bad at lots of things


Lo: Being bad at something means you can improve upon it, making your brain stronger.

(this is one of my real quotes too xD)
Creator
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/09
Rikku: I do but i don't improve
Yumi: Lo i-i-i-i l-l-l-l--o- uh brother
Ryo: Yuki who do you love?
Posted 12/2/09

shugocharabigfanXD wrote:

Rikku: I do but i don't improve
Yumi: Lo i-i-i-i l-l-l-l--o- uh brother
Ryo: Yuki who do you love?


Lo: Improvement is the only way to move forward, and time forces us to do just that...
Creator
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/09
Rikku: Lo thank you you made me think how i would improvement
Posted 12/2/09

shugocharabigfanXD wrote:

Rikku: Lo thank you you made me think how i would improvement


Lo: No problem... Its kind of my nature to help people. :)

Creator
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
Rikku: Hey Lo when your heart was not cold who did you love?
Posted 12/3/09

shugocharabigfanXD wrote:

Rikku: Hey Lo when your heart was not cold who did you love?


Lo: Heh.... her name has was... you know, i can not for the life of me remember her name... damn...
Creator
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
Rikku: Oh yeah i forget to tell you that me brother is in this school he's one of the teachers
Posted 12/3/09

shugocharabigfanXD wrote:

Rikku: Oh yeah i forget to tell you that me brother is in this school he's one of the teachers


Lo: Oh, thats cool... Does he give you advantages that others dont have? hahaha
Creator
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
Rikku: I will show you him if you want to yep he does
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.