First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Why do ppl say that Asian guys are "gay" ?
12053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Cassiopeia conste...
Offline
Posted 11/30/09 , edited 12/1/09
why do ppl say that Asian guys are "gay" ?
they say its because Asian guys look like girls and theyre body figures are girly too.
well i think their NOT gay at all!!
Asians have the "feminine type of mascularity" --> which i must say girls find hawtt
and those non Asians have the "masculine type of mascularity" which is WAY different. more mucular actually./
so theyre not gay at all. but why do ppl think theyre gay? its obviously nattt.
17434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
Maybe because sometimes they look feminine..
And maybe some people don't think guy should be happy and smile a lot.
I guess they have this "cool" image people expect them to carry around..
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F / Nobita's Room
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
Because their body-build is girlish and very very skinny, especially Japanese guys. Not sure what everyone else thinks, but to me, men have to be men and have to be built like men and not like a 13-year-old boy.

And of course, when this type of 'bro-mance' exists>>>> http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-333132/favorite-same-sex-couple/
2170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
people mostly think japanese guys look gay. probably because of their thin girly eyebrows. guys need to have a more naturally shaped eyebrows. maybe it also cuz of their hair. mostly every japanese guy has kinda long hair. i understand why ppl say asian guys r gay but it still pisses me off. if one of my american friends says that this guy i like is gay, i get all angry and start cussing or something. nobody can diss my tesshi and pi (or any other asian dude that i like)
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
most asian male celebs are metrosexaul, meaning there fashion forward :3 but still straight.
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
They do look somewhat feminine (in a good way, imo) and their facial bone structure is kind of feminine too.
oh and uhhhm have you seen the things that Johnny dresses the JE boys up in in concert? Anyone that sees them will think they're gay -____-

for example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdAQx3qqYYQ


two of NEWS's greatest songs imo, but uhhhhhh wtf are they wearing??!!!



hahahah
2803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/30/09 , edited 11/30/09
hell no they r not i think now asian guys well at least in movies r llike wayyy hotterr then american boys like noow seriously on the actor on my hot list are all asian actor except for taylor lauter from twilight and he is not even # 1 !!!!! i think asian guys just have more of those wow effect i really dont how to explain it ( and they have better fashion sense then white guys )but ommgg i loove the dude from liar game !!!! hhee is juuust sooo hiot i dont know how to explain it and this pic dosent really bring out the hotness with in hahah


520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/30/09 , edited 12/1/09
err... probably b/c some Asian guys are way too touchy/feely with other Asian guys. Oh, and I'm not talking about fanservice.
This doesn't necessarily mean these guys are gay.

V I agree with you on the part about people being ignorant.
Posted 11/30/09 , edited 11/30/09
Eh, that's just the type of ignorant mindset our society holds. You'd be surprised that men can be just as envious as women. Yes that's right, some men are actually threaten by "pretty boys." For me men that look too feminine are a turn off. I don't want a guy that looks just as pretty as I do.
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F / Nobita's Room
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
My definition:


NOT GAY



GAY



NOT GAY - but sexy as hell! LOL


GAY



OOOOMMPPHH....hhmmm NOT GAY


GAY


VERY MANLY---grown and sexy



NOT MANLY


79492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 12/1/09
they're not all gay...lolx! ^^ those who say they're gay are GAY themselves....
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / On your screen (...
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

kaytiel3395 wrote:

why do ppl say that Asian guys are "gay" ?
they say its because Asian guys look like girls and theyre body figures are girly too.
well i think their NOT gay at all!!
Asians have the "feminine type of mascularity" --> which i must say girls find hawtt
and those non Asians have the "masculine type of mascularity" which is WAY different. more mucular actually./
so theyre not gay at all.


First of all, stop making up words like "mascularity".
Second, though this picture may look "sexy" to you.



You might also consider this guy "sexy" and "hawt".





I totally agree with Doraemon4ever!!!


232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F / Nobita's Room
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

joreen95 wrote:

they're not all gay...lolx! ^^ those who say they're gay are GAY themselves....


No, I didn't say those guys are gay. They just look gay. Big difference here, lady.
1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

Doraemon4ever wrote:

My definition:


NOT GAY



GAY



NOT GAY - but sexy as hell! LOL


GAY



OOOOMMPPHH....hhmmm NOT GAY


GAY


VERY MANLY---grown and sexy



NOT MANLY




omg i laughed so freaken hard at the last part is the guy from hana kimi
wow he really looks like a girl all he needs its a wig

12053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Cassiopeia conste...
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

hikobuf wrote:

most asian male celebs are metrosexaul, meaning there fashion forward :3 but still straight.




xmarymarex wrote:


kaytiel3395 wrote:

why do ppl say that Asian guys are "gay" ?
they say its because Asian guys look like girls and theyre body figures are girly too.
well i think their NOT gay at all!!
Asians have the "feminine type of mascularity" --> which i must say girls find hawtt
and those non Asians have the "masculine type of mascularity" which is WAY different. more mucular actually./
so theyre not gay at all.


First of all, stop making up words like "mascularity".
Second, though this picture may look "sexy" to you.



You might also consider this guy "sexy" and "hawt".





I totally agree with Doraemon4ever!!!




yes/ i agree w. yuu hikobuf actually
asian guys ..well some if not mostly.. are fashion forward.
and it doesn't mean they dress fashionable theyre gay.
tho' they may look gay sometimes..

and yes xmarymarex . i may have chosen a bad pic to use
i was in a hurry actually. so yeah. gomenasai
and i can use "mascularity" if i want to
i dont care if its not a word or w.e! its best used on what i mean..
'kay. w.e
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.