First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Best Asian Bands Rankings
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/10 , edited 6/2/10

leloch_X_CC wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:

yehey..jpop all the way


*hi5* Yup!


unlike kpop, jpop is more unique..!


Hmm, let us not make Kpop fans angry. I'm not a kpop fan but I don't hate it. I think both Kpop + Jpop have good AND bad points..
But yes I think most Kpop songs have the same music beat..
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

aimatme wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


aimatme wrote:

Same here same here. LOL. His smile is contagious. XD :D


LOL Yeah. And I don't want his body to grow XD His chibiness makes him cuuuuuuuuuuute~


Yeah...well..it's inevitable. But he will always be the same Chinen as before. *tear* LOL.


XD btw, in your avi, his body looks big..
3395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

BonBonNana wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:

yehey..jpop all the way


*hi5* Yup!


unlike kpop, jpop is more unique..!


Hmm, let us not make Kpop fans angry. I'm not a kpop fan but I don't hate it. I think both Kpop + Jpop have good AND bad points..
But yes I think most Kpop songs have the same music beat..


yeah you're right there..!
i'm not an anti-kpop..just love jpop more..!
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

leloch_X_CC wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


leloch_X_CC wrote:

yehey..jpop all the way


*hi5* Yup!


unlike kpop, jpop is more unique..!


Hmm, let us not make Kpop fans angry. I'm not a kpop fan but I don't hate it. I think both Kpop + Jpop have good AND bad points..
But yes I think most Kpop songs have the same music beat..


yeah you're right there..!
i'm not an anti-kpop..just love jpop more..!


Hai.. did you see my other post? About Tokyo Girls' Style? They're cuuuuuuuute <333
898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/10/10
im glad that NewS, Arashi, and Kat-tun are on there xD im a major J.E. fan and ways since you peoples keep arguing jpop or kpop which is better why dont you try listening to F.T.Island xD since their korean well more like k-rock and k-ballad but still wonderful music anyways they are having a japan debut so yeah their song in japan also sounds awesome you should check em out ^o^. also for you k-rock lovers you gotta check out C.N. Blue their amazing, their music are up the beat, addictive . and both F.T. island and C.N. blue are from F&C Music xD i wonder which is better Johnny Entertainment or F&C Music .
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/10

blacklynxx wrote:

im glad that NewS, Arashi, and Kat-tun are on there xD im a major J.E. fan and ways since you peoples keep arguing jpop or kpop which is better why dont you try listening to F.T.Island xD since their korean well more like k-rock and k-ballad but still wonderful music anyways they are having a japan debut so yeah their song in japan also sounds awesome you should check em out ^o^. also for you k-rock lovers you gotta check out C.N. Blue their amazing, their music are up the beat, addictive . and both F.T. island and C.N. blue are from F&C Music xD i wonder which is better Johnny Entertainment or F&C Music .


I don't compare bands by just their music.. I compare them with everything...
I don't know anything about any Chinese or Taiwanese bands, but I do know Koreans.
I love Japanese ones the most.
And plus, Japanese music are not just J.E. Avex is also great. (There's this Avex group I love that I'm thinking of posting a thread about )
3791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your ramencup.
Offline
Posted 6/15/10
YAY SHINEE.. ♥


wher's Gazette ?!?! > 3<
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/16/10
SS501! I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART..HEHE
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/22/10
ARASHI and KAT-TUN <3
awesomeness
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/10
i can't believe Arashi is number one
yay
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

paannadia wrote:

ARASHI and KAT-TUN <3
awesomeness


Yup! Btw, sry the vids were removed so I added new ones for Arashi + Kat-tun + news.
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

chibileilei wrote:

i can't believe Arashi is number one
yay


LOL, they're good! And are the parents of all the other groups!

Btw, some vids were removed so i added new ones..
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

BonBonNana wrote:


paannadia wrote:

ARASHI and KAT-TUN <3
awesomeness


Yup! Btw, sry the vids were removed so I added new ones for Arashi + Kat-tun + news.


Thank you !
Btw, I had read in some blogs before that Arashi had won first place, Kat-tun got 2nd place, followed by Super Junior n DBSK.
But I don't remember which year they got the ranks.
How awesome is that ? hehe
I'm so proud of them

2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

paannadia wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


paannadia wrote:

ARASHI and KAT-TUN <3
awesomeness


Yup! Btw, sry the vids were removed so I added new ones for Arashi + Kat-tun + news.


Thank you !
Btw, I had read in some blogs before that Arashi had won first place, Kat-tun got 2nd place, followed by Super Junior n DBSK.
But I don't remember which year they got the ranks.
How awesome is that ? hehe
I'm so proud of them



Yup! Though they're not my 1st fav band yet I'm absolutely proud of them and wish them all the best! They're seriously great! <33
Posted 7/26/10
As expected from ARASHI
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.