First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Amazing... simply amazing...
Posted 12/25/09 , edited 12/25/09
even if you say you don't talk about sex or think about it or play with ur self * wink wink* your lieing you can be all high and mighty and say talking about sex is wrong or you can just stop hiding the fact that your a perv like every other freaking person in the whole world and grow up
Posted 12/25/09

Kippu wrote:

^
lol. Dude, you need to chill. No one is out to get you nor did you make a bad impression. Ah, I kind of miss the fresh smell of newbie blood.
People are just posting their opinion on the topic. No one is directing anything at you. So no need to feel centered.
Don't worry, you'll get used to the forums here.

P.S
This site isn't all anime.
We have a car and drama section as well
lol..car.. =__=;


lol..sextion..=__=



Posted 12/25/09

deathbyarsenic wrote:

Well, I am a new member on CR, and to my surprise most of the members seem to be more mature then on pretty much any other forum I have been to... Hopefully I am right about this, it would be nice to be able to post something and not get a tl;dr response.... Spending 20 minutes typing a well formed post or reply only to get tl;dr is frustrating to say the least... (in 20 minutes I can write a short essay)

I'm itching to know which forums you've been to.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/25/09

rivalend wrote:

Honestly, kid's these days are thinking about sex at a much younger age, within the range of 13-15. It's not surprising that there would be more posts about sex when kids can learn about sex through the internet, movies, books, T.V. commercials, etc... it's quickly becoming a more and more sexually lax world.


More fun for me! =D
Though I prefer girls 18+..... Not that 13-15 age range... a.k.a. the "Twilight tween" age.



hey I'm a 13 year old. I don't want your , Chlamydia ,etc >:[ . I hate twilight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well back on topic I am guessing that you just posted this a joke about us and not real facts. Surely their are horny teens out their waiting for their virginity to be taken BUT NOT FOR ME SUCKA! I wait until I'm ready te-he
56229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Maine
Offline
Posted 12/25/09

irishdoom wrote:

even if you say you don't talk about sex or think about it or play with ur self * wink wink* your lieing you can be all high and mighty and say talking about sex is wrong or you can just stop hiding the fact that your a perv like every other freaking person in the whole world and grow up


I never said it was wrong. In fact I stated in multiple places I have no problem with it. Everyone is a perv to some degree or another.
Posted 12/25/09

Kippu wrote:

What's wrong with having discussions on sex? O_O
Is it really that much of a shock to see these types of threads? Sex revolves around everyone. You can't help but talk about sex in your everyday life, let alone the internet where you're more free to discuss things and don't have to worry about asking awkward questions.


LOL. I dont know what to say about your response but your pic is hilarious.

8949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/09
most sex topics will be generated by the younger "need info" or "curious" members they want to know what the opposite gender thinks or wants or even how to approach them without having to suffer rejection some subjects are posted because the OP is in or recently had a relationship that left more questions than answers.

problem with most topics about sex is each question can have as many answers as there are people to respond to them because people are the sum of their experiences and each person has lived different lives from the next person what works for one person can be a total disaster for another you can't expect a shy timid person to look at a situation the same way an outgoing extrovert would nor could you expect a guy to see things the way a woman would or a 13 yr old what a 20 or 40 yr old does.
Posted 12/25/09

deathbyarsenic wrote:


irishdoom wrote:

even if you say you don't talk about sex or think about it or play with ur self * wink wink* your lieing you can be all high and mighty and say talking about sex is wrong or you can just stop hiding the fact that your a perv like every other freaking person in the whole world and grow up


I never said it was wrong. In fact I stated in multiple places I have no problem with it. Everyone is a perv to some degree or another.


i was not pointing my comment at you i was just saying for the other people that think sex is wrong on here that were being a bit trollish

56229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Maine
Offline
Posted 12/25/09

irishdoom wrote:


deathbyarsenic wrote:


irishdoom wrote:

even if you say you don't talk about sex or think about it or play with ur self * wink wink* your lieing you can be all high and mighty and say talking about sex is wrong or you can just stop hiding the fact that your a perv like every other freaking person in the whole world and grow up


I never said it was wrong. In fact I stated in multiple places I have no problem with it. Everyone is a perv to some degree or another.


i was not pointing my comment at you i was just saying for the other people that think sex is wrong on here that were being a bit trollish



Ah ok, I thought I said that. I did not think I did which is why I asked.
Posted 12/25/09 , edited 12/25/09

deathbyarsenic wrote:


irishdoom wrote:


deathbyarsenic wrote:


irishdoom wrote:

even if you say you don't talk about sex or think about it or play with ur self * wink wink* your lieing you can be all high and mighty and say talking about sex is wrong or you can just stop hiding the fact that your a perv like every other freaking person in the whole world and grow up


I never said it was wrong. In fact I stated in multiple places I have no problem with it. Everyone is a perv to some degree or another.


i was not pointing my comment at you i was just saying for the other people that think sex is wrong on here that were being a bit trollish



Ah ok, I thought I said that. I did not think I did which is why I asked.


nah it's all good man i understand and i get like that to i forget some of the stuff i say on the fourm's and think people are pointing comments at me when there not



3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / who cares?
Offline
Posted 12/25/09
orly? i don't realize it until i open this thread.-_-
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.