First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod sign up
THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 12/2/09 , edited 12/2/09
fill this out plz
Username:
what kind of mod u want to be (mod,lead mod,forum mod):
why u want to be a mod:
examples unless u r a forum mod



Chara Maker
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / stalker!!! :O
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Username: Mageroyal
what kind of mod u want to be: one who can make banners, aviis, and the profile theme. ^^
why u want to be a mod: because being a mod means you get to help the group
examples:
THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

Mageroyal wrote:

Username: Mageroyal
what kind of mod u want to be: one who can make banners, aviis, and the profile theme. ^^
why u want to be a mod: because being a mod means you get to help the group
examples:


Accepted
Chara Maker
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / stalker!!! :O
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
thank you!
Chara Maker
4865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

Username:Shygamergirl
what kind of mod u want to be (mod,lead mod,forum mod): whatever 8D (you can through me in whatever XD)
why u want to be a mod: i want to be able to help out in anyway i can!
THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

shygamergirl wrote:


Username:Shygamergirl
what kind of mod u want to be (mod,lead mod,forum mod): whatever 8D (you can through me in whatever XD)
why u want to be a mod: i want to be able to help out in anyway i can!


Accepted
Chara Maker
4865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
arigato!
THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
your welcome
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/24/10
Username:itachi_hinata
what kind of mod u want to be: You decide, your the creator....
why u want to be a mod: To help this group.
examples unless u r a forum mod



THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

Username:itachi_hinata
what kind of mod u want to be: You decide, your the creator....
why u want to be a mod: To help this group.
examples unless u r a forum mod





accepted you are a reguler mod
Posted 2/11/10


Username:MIZUKEMUMU
what kind of mod u want to be (mod,lead mod,forum mod):Chara maker,Aviis, icons
why u want to be a mod: to help people
examples unless u r a forum mod






THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/11/10

demonofthenight wrote:



Username:MIZUKEMUMU
what kind of mod u want to be (mod,lead mod,forum mod):Chara maker,Aviis, icons
why u want to be a mod: to help people
examples unless u r a forum mod








Accepted you are lead mod
Posted 2/11/10
thank you
12764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / C a n a d a
Offline
Posted 2/12/10



Username: Chibi-Wolfe
what kind of mod u want to be: Whatever is needed ne ^ ^
why u want to be a mod: So I can helps yew all ~~ x3
examples unless u r a forum mod








THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

Chibi-Wolfe wrote:




Username: Chibi-Wolfe
what kind of mod u want to be: Whatever is needed ne ^ ^
why u want to be a mod: So I can helps yew all ~~ x3
examples unless u r a forum mod










You are aceppted be active
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.