First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Handbags
Posted 12/4/09 , edited 12/4/09

manzi wrote:



i just googled man purse and his picture appeared.


You were lucky. I had no idea what was a man purse and I googled it.
I got... this

One more jackass, now the official one.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

LadyVertz wrote:

You were lucky. I had no idea what was a man purse and I googled it.
I got... this

One more jackass, now the official one.


i guess a meme is appropriate.

yo jackman,
i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish
but kanye west has the best man purse of all time!



Posted 12/4/09

manzi wrote:



i guess a meme is appropriate.

yo jackman,
i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish
but kanye west has the best man purse of all time!





More like Kanye is the best man pussy of all the time

6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
nope... i think its too much of a bother to carry like that... unless i can sling it around my shoulder then ok
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

stareye_pink wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi


This makes 2


You're a male, baka.



O______________________O


I'm pretty sure my boobs are ral..though they're not as big as most people's, they'll make fine milk
9046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


leexlee wrote:

Don`t carry one .


you must be the only female that doesn't carry one xD


Lol , well I have pockets (x If I need to carry anything , I just use my pockets (x
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/5/09

LadyVertz wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


leexlee wrote:

Don`t carry one .


you must be the only female that doesn't carry one xD


No way. Who needs a handbag when all you can put in there is: wallet, keys, cellphone.


well you can't carry your shitzu puppy in your pocket can you =P
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/5/09 , edited 12/5/09

leexlee wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


leexlee wrote:

Don`t carry one .


you must be the only female that doesn't carry one xD


Lol , well I have pockets (x If I need to carry anything , I just use my pockets (x


hooray for the practical females, your kind are a dying breed. You're boyfriend must have saved a ton of money
19655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/09 , edited 12/5/09
I just shove everything in my pockets.
There's no need to carry around useless weight.
9046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


leexlee wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


leexlee wrote:

Don`t carry one .


you must be the only female that doesn't carry one xD


Lol , well I have pockets (x If I need to carry anything , I just use my pockets (x


hooray for the practical females, your kind are a dying breed. You're boyfriend must have saved a ton of money


Lol , no boyfriend // but instead he`d have to buy me clothes .
989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / =P Wherever!
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
i use pockets but i really don't need a handbag unless im going on a trip and its a city trip. other times, i get scolded for not using a bag, but i ignore those people all u really need is a cellphone anyways *shrug*
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/7/09 , edited 12/7/09
at times when needed i use something similar to this

22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/10
i seldom bring a handbag with me. i usually use a backpack or a postman bag for school, a shoulder bag for some gimmicks.
9046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 9/3/10
Hand bags & purses are BLEH D:<<<
I got pockets !
34888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/10
I have one I use for school since my uniform doesn't have any pockets. Other than that, I never carry one.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.