First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
MORE Music!~
Administrator
shinji 
162104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/4/09 , edited 12/10/09
EDIT 12/10: We just scored a Hangry & Angry autographed t-shirt to giveaway as well. This prize is available to ALL Crunchyroll users so don't forget to "fan" the page and submit a "comment".


Hangry & Angry autographed t-shirt



Hey guys!

We’ve got contests for you, more live action and now more MUSIC. We’ve just expanded our online music with partnerships with three major J-pop/J-rock labels in Japan bringing you FIVE awesome Japanese bands! These are available WORLDWIDE so make sure to check them out.

vistlip
girugamesh
MUCC
VAMPS
Hangry & Angry

These bands provided us with some awesome prizes just for YOU! We’re giving away the following: an autographed girugamesh CD & sticker (anime members only), a MUCC canvas bag with autographed CD (anime members only), and an autographed vistlip poster.

All you have to do is “fan” the page and submit a “comment” about how much you love these guys and you will be automatically entered into the contest. You may have noticed that some prizes are only available for anime members. If you’re still not a member, we’re still having this GREAT offer of $20 cash back just for signing up to become a premium member. You can find more information by clicking here. There are still a few spots left so don’t miss out on scoring a free membership and a chance to win some great prizes!

And be sure to add at the very end of the comment, “I’m a Crunchyroll premium member, are you?” Submissions will be closed on Monday, December 21st 11:59pm PST.

Good Luck!

girugamesh autographed CD & sticker





MUCC autographed CD & canvas bag



vistlip autographed poster




* No purchase necessary. Winners will be chosen at random. Chances are dependent on the number of participants. Prizes take 6-8 weeks for delivery.
27144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
Awesome. I wish there would also be one for Big Bang or DBSK. :]

Thanks for your hard work Shinji!
303689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
wow That is so cool
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
thats awesome! :]
69938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Colorado, USA
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
This is exciting news. Most of my favorite music sources (notably Pandora; I refuse to use iTunes until they get Ali Project and more) are severely lacking in j-music. If CR gets more of this, I may very well have to have a look through the Scouter at CR's awesomeness level.

I also like that you moved the news section back up to a more visible area (though I wasn't missing out on any).
Posted 12/4/09
<3 Hangry & Angry
now you just need to add more from upfront x3
f(x) and SNSD also 2NE1 lol =P
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

mizocutie wrote:

Awesome. I wish there would also be one for Big Bang or DBSK. :]

Thanks for your hard work Shinji!

Hear hear. I agree that there should definately be one for Big Bang (<3)

Everything so far is looking good, first more dramas is appearing on cr and secondly more music. Fantastic. =]
Posted 12/4/09
Can´t we get big bang too?? XP
27144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/4/09 , edited 12/4/09

korean_chick wrote:


mizocutie wrote:

Awesome. I wish there would also be one for Big Bang or DBSK. :]

Thanks for your hard work Shinji!

Hear hear. I agree that there should definately be one for Big Bang (<3)

Everything so far is looking good, first more dramas is appearing on cr and secondly more music. Fantastic. =]


But I'm sure it will take a while to shift on to Korean music though. Big Bang fan too? Awesome. Today I got their Japanese album and Best of Asia 2006 - 2009. :] Fresh from Japan. I wish I had signatures though.
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

mizocutie wrote:


korean_chick wrote:


mizocutie wrote:

Awesome. I wish there would also be one for Big Bang or DBSK. :]

Thanks for your hard work Shinji!

Hear hear. I agree that there should definately be one for Big Bang (<3)

Everything so far is looking good, first more dramas is appearing on cr and secondly more music. Fantastic. =]


But I'm sure it will take a while to shift on to Korean music though. Big Bang fan too? Awesome. Today I got their Japanese album and Best of Asia 2006 - 2009. :] Fresh from Japan. I wish I had signatures though. :(

Indeed I am a Big Bang fan! <33 Best band in the word (in my opinion anyway. lol). You're so lucky to be buying their things. I am so broke. =( I am loving their Japanese songs especially their latest one "Let me hear your voice".

Yeah it would probably take a while. >< But at least when it comes it will be great.
Posted 12/4/09

miuanna wrote:

Can´t we get big bang too?? XP


Oh yes xD this too ^^
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
awesome where getting j-rock , hope you can get other bands/singers vids back xD
14308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
It's awesome wish there are KAT-TUN, ARASHI, AAA (ATTACK ALL AROUND), and Hey Say JUMP. But Thank you anyway Shinji...^_^
14308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
Oh.. n some K-pop singer like SS501 or A'ST1
27144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

korean_chick wrote:


mizocutie wrote:


korean_chick wrote:


mizocutie wrote:

Awesome. I wish there would also be one for Big Bang or DBSK. :]

Thanks for your hard work Shinji!

Hear hear. I agree that there should definately be one for Big Bang (<3)

Everything so far is looking good, first more dramas is appearing on cr and secondly more music. Fantastic. =]


But I'm sure it will take a while to shift on to Korean music though. Big Bang fan too? Awesome. Today I got their Japanese album and Best of Asia 2006 - 2009. :] Fresh from Japan. I wish I had signatures though. :(


Indeed I am a Big Bang fan! <33 Best band in the word (in my opinion anyway. lol). You're so lucky to be buying their things. I am so broke. =( I am loving their Japanese songs especially their latest one "Let me hear your voice".

Yeah it would probably take a while. >< But at least when it comes it will be great.


Finally! Someone who agrees with me! Actually I almost got a heart attack when my dad gave it to me a few hours ago when he returned from Japan. The album is so awesome! It includes music videos too!

Yeah, it would. I just hope it comes soon. I'll be the first one to write something in the forum!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.