First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Membership Cards
Posted 12/4/09

huntergirlaa wrote:

Username:Huntergirlaa
Name:Hunter
Position:Member
D.O.B.:5.18.98


here you go! Thanks for joining! You are now at a legal state to request aviis!
Posted 12/4/09

Amuto_4EVER wrote:


-Ne0n-wrote:

Greetings all NDG Members,
You may have noticed while you were reading the avii requests rules, that you must have a Membership Card- HERE THEY ARE!

Simply fill out the form down below, and we'll get right on it! It will take us about 30-one day to complete your request so please be patient with us!



FORM

Username: Amuto_4EVER
Name: Azumi
Position: Member
D.O.B.: 4-26-94
Gender (Female or Male): Female






here you go! Thanks for joining! You are now at a legal state to request aviis!


Posted 12/4/09

taraxchan wrote:

Username:Taraxchan
Name:Tara or Lana
Position:Moderator
D.O.B.: April 8th
Gender (Female or Male): Female
can i have the pink one please? thank!


here you go!! Hey tara-san! Thanks for being mod!!!
Posted 12/4/09 , edited 12/4/09

LullyChan wrote:

Username:Lullychan
Name:Lulu
Position:Mod
D.O.B.:June 20th
Gender:Female


hey lulu-san!! thanx 4 being mod!!
Posted 12/4/09

angelic-animegirl wrote:

Username: angelic-animegirl
Name: Angelic
Position: Member
D.O.B.: September 16
Gender (Female or Male): Female


here you go! Thanks for joining! You are now at a legal state to request aviis!
Posted 12/5/09
Username:Tylily
Name:Liliy
Position:member
D.O.B.:11-15-90
Gender- female
Divider
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
Username:littlestella
Name:stella-chan
Position:membre
D.O.B.:22 sept
Gender (Female or Male):female
Posted 12/5/09

Tylily wrote:

Username:Tylily
Name:Liliy
Position:member
D.O.B.:11-15-90
Gender- female


here you go! Thanks for joining! You are now at a legal state to request aviis!
Posted 12/5/09

-Ne0n- wrote:


Tylily wrote:

Username:Tylily
Name:Liliy
Position:member
D.O.B.:11-15-90
Gender- female


here you go! Thanks for joining! You are now at a legal state to request aviis!


thank u
Posted 12/5/09

littlestella wrote:

Username:littlestella
Name:stella-chan
Position:membre
D.O.B.:22 sept
Gender (Female or Male):female


here you go! Thanks for joining! You are now at a legal state to request aviis!
Posted 12/5/09
Username:princessmtk8
Name:Annie
Position:Moderator
D.O.B.:Sep 24
Gender (Female or Male):Female
Posted 12/5/09

princessmtk8 wrote:

Username:princessmtk8
Name:Annie
Position:Moderator
D.O.B.:Sep 24
Gender (Female or Male):Female


here you go! Nice job with the forums! keep it up!
Posted 12/5/09

-Ne0n- wrote:


princessmtk8 wrote:

Username:princessmtk8
Name:Annie
Position:Moderator
D.O.B.:Sep 24
Gender (Female or Male):Female


here you go! Nice job with the forums! keep it up!


thanks!
Divider
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 12/5/09

-Ne0n- wrote:


littlestella wrote:

Username:littlestella
Name:stella-chan
Position:membre
D.O.B.:22 sept
Gender (Female or Male):female


here you go! Thanks for joining! You are now at a legal state to request aviis!


thnks you !!
Divider
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
Username: iAngelWings
Name: Angel
Position: Member
D.O.B.: October 26
Gender (Female or Male): Female
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.