First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Division App
Posted 1/15/10


Approved

Welcome to Division!

Divider
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With Ikuto &heart...
Offline
Posted 1/15/10


★Name: Misa-chan
★Username: xx_starlight2012
★Program you use: Photoshop CS3
★Examples (2 please)~


Posted 1/15/10


Approved

Welcome to Division! Please invite all your friends and be active!
Divider
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10
Avii Designer:
★Name: KC
★Username: silentdagger
★Program you use: gimp
★Examples (2 please)~
Posted 1/17/10

silentdagger wrote:

Avii Designer:
★Name: KC
★Username: silentdagger
★Program you use: gimp
★Examples (2 please)~


Accepted

Welcome to Division! Please invite your friends and be active!



Divider
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10


Thank you!
Divider
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / at the edge of th...
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
★Name: Kei
★Username: iStrength
★Program you use: Photoshop
★Examples (2 please)~
Posted 1/19/10

iStrength wrote:

★Name: Kei
★Username: iStrength
★Program you use: Photoshop
★Examples (2 please)~


Accepted! Welcome to Division! Please be active and invite all your buddies!

Posted 2/3/10 , edited 2/3/10
Avii Designer:


★Name:dev
★Username:dfm94
★Program you use:photoshop cs3
★Examples (2 please)~
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Posted 2/3/10

dfm94 wrote:

Avii Designer:


★Name:dev
★Username:dfm94
★Program you use:photoshop cs3
★Examples (2 please)~
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**


Accepted! Welcome to division! Please invite allll you friends!

Posted 2/3/10

-Ne0n- wrote:


dfm94 wrote:

Avii Designer:


★Name:dev
★Username:dfm94
★Program you use:photoshop cs3
★Examples (2 please)~
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**


Accepted! Welcome to division! Please invite allll you friends!



haha i will and thankies
Divider
3900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
Avii Designer:
★Name: Jillian
★Username: Xxgorgeous_princessxX
★Program you use: Photoscape, gimp and a bit of photoshop
★Examples (2 please)~

Posted 2/9/10 , edited 2/9/10
★Name: Hime<3
★Username: Ishitsuki[:
★Program you use: Photoshop CS4
★Examples (2 please)~ e x a m p l e s
Posted 2/10/10

Xxgorgeous_princessxX wrote:

Avii Designer:
★Name: Jillian
★Username: Xxgorgeous_princessxX
★Program you use: Photoscape, gimp and a bit of photoshop
★Examples (2 please)~




accepted! Please be active and invite your friends! (Alll of them!)
Posted 2/10/10

Ishitsuki wrote:

★Name: Hime<3
★Username: Ishitsuki[:
★Program you use: Photoshop CS4
★Examples (2 please)~ e x a m p l e s


Accepted! Nice work! Please be active and invite all your friends!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.