First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Pick a character
Creator
12680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / not here.
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Username:XxXAmu-ChanXxX
Person/Chara:Yaya
Why should i pick you(optional):Because we're alike.she loves food - i love food.She acts like a baby - i act like a baby xD.


approved
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
Username: itachi_hinata
Person/Chara: Fujisaki Nagihiko and Rythm
Why should i pick you(optional): I likr nagi.
Creator
12680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / not here.
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

Username: itachi_hinata
Person/Chara: Fujisaki Nagihiko and Rythm
Why should i pick you(optional): I likr nagi.


Approved

Posted 1/27/10
useRname: Riyuki-saN11
peRson/chaRa: Dia
Why should i pick you(optional): she's so cute and she's my fave shugo chara :33
Creator
12680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / not here.
Offline
Posted 1/27/10 , edited 1/27/10

Riyuki-saN11 wrote:

useRname: Riyuki-saN11
peRson/chaRa: Dia
Why should i pick you(optional): she's so cute and she's my fave shugo chara :33


approved
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 1/27/10
Username: TheSasusakuAddict
Person/Chara: Lulu de Morcerf:
Why should i pick you(optional): because my favorite character in shugo chara are Lulu and Nadeshiko and i really like Lulu's hair^^
Creator
12680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / not here.
Offline
Posted 1/28/10

TheSasusakuAddict wrote:

Username: TheSasusakuAddict
Person/Chara: Lulu de Morcerf:
Why should i pick you(optional): because my favorite character in shugo chara are Lulu and Nadeshiko and i really like Lulu's hair^^


approved
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 1/28/10


Thank you very much!



Member
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / dont even
Offline
Posted 2/1/10
Username:Amu-ran
person/chara:Miki
why because i love art alot and even do on the computer....
Creator
12680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / not here.
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Amu-ran wrote:

Username:Amu-ran
person/chara:Miki
why because i love art alot and even do on the computer....


approved go ahead and start roleplaying
Posted 2/2/10
username: milly_raneem
person: amu plz
Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

milly_raneem wrote:

username: milly_raneem
person: amu plz


Rlly sorry but someone's already amu... there not active gess u can be amu
Posted 2/2/10

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


milly_raneem wrote:

username: milly_raneem
person: amu plz


Rlly sorry but someone's already amu... there not active gess u can be amu


ok can i be rima?
Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 2/2/10

milly_raneem wrote:


hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:


milly_raneem wrote:

username: milly_raneem
person: amu plz


Rlly sorry but someone's already amu... there not active gess u can be amu


ok can i be rima?


neh i made u amu
Posted 2/4/10
Username:1117yue
Person/Chara:daichi
Why should i pick you(optional):daichi is cool and sporty ,i like that

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.