next theme
THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
next theme?
Christmas amu chan
new years Dia
or the triplets

79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 12/5/09

Kawaii-jacob wrote:

next theme?
Christmas amu chan
new years Dia
or the triplets



cHRISTMAS aMU! Cna i do next theme?
Chara Maker
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
Christmas Amu-chan
THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
who can make avii
Lead mod
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Kawaii-jacob wrote:

who can make avii


me if u want and tl me the theme to make ok
Posted 12/6/09

Kawaii-jacob wrote:

who can make avii


can i make the banners?
THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

princessmtk8 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

who can make avii


can i make the banners?


o.k
Posted 12/6/09

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


princessmtk8 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

who can make avii


can i make the banners?


o.k


How's this (this is an example)
THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

princessmtk8 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


princessmtk8 wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:

who can make avii


can i make the banners?


o.k


How's this (this is an example)

i was thinking more of amu chan with an elf hat and red and green clothing (this was for amu chan christmas)
THE MIGHTY CHARA MAKER!!!!!!!!
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Cristmas amu chan it is
Posted 12/15/09

Kawaii-jacob wrote:

Cristmas amu chan it is


found one!


You must be logged in to post.