First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Parade Rp!
Creator
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
People in Black parade Rp here!
Creator
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
Erin Hayashi sat in a tree , in her hand was a silver pistol, and her chesnut hair was tied into a side pony tail. She hated being a Neko demon, her sensitive hearing and smelling were tourture to her. She sighed, she was bored, and anoyyed.
Posted 12/6/09

DaughterOfEvil wrote:

Erin Hayashi sat in a tree , in her hand was a silver pistol, and her chesnut hair was tied into a side pony tail. She hated being a Neko demon, her sensitive hearing and smelling were tourture to her. She sighed, she was bored, and anoyyed.


Ren walked to the nearest tree, and he was actually sitting under the tree that Erin was in, but never really cared about things around him. Ren puts his katana on his side and made it lean on the tree. Then Ren closed his eyes and took a little nap.

(sorry I have to go my laptop is almost out of battery. I have to charge it when I go home lol. I'm at work right now >.< just quote me ^_^)
Creator
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


(Okay, bye! Quote me back!)

Erin noticed a change in the air, her snowy tail swish about behind her, and her ears flickered. She looked down only to see ren, sleeping. She looked around him and noticed the katana. She jumped and landed swiftly and quietly infront of him, and looked at him, "Hmm....a Halfbreed....." she said to mainly to herself.
Posted 12/6/09

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



(Okay, bye! Quote me back!)

Erin noticed a change in the air, her snowy tail swish about behind her, and her ears flickered. She looked down only to see ren, sleeping. She looked around him and noticed the katana. She jumped and landed swiftly and quietly infront of him, and looked at him, "Hmm....a Halfbreed....." she said to mainly to herself.


Ren suddenly felt someone close to him he open his eyes quickly and he grabbed his katana. He unsheathed it and made the katana's sharp side close to Erin's neck. Then he asked "What to you want?" he looked at her with his cold expression.
Creator
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


Erin looked at him, her eyes were cold, she flashed him a fanged smile, and her ears twitched, "The halfbreed tried to act brave, how cute" she giggled and took a few steps back, her tail swishing back and forth, "Oh im just looking around, that katana of yours is really pretty, it would be bad if it got dirty"
Posted 12/6/09

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



Erin looked at him, her eyes were cold, she flashed him a fanged smile, and her ears twitched, "The halfbreed tried to act brave, how cute" she giggled and took a few steps back, her tail swishing back and forth, "Oh im just looking around, that katana of yours is really pretty, it would be bad if it got dirty"


"I don't think my katana won't mind getting dirty with your blood of yours" Ren said to Erin. He gets up from the floor and sheathed his katana and said "But than again, I don't feel like killing anyone today."
Creator
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


"I don't think my katana won't mind getting dirty with your blood of yours" Ren said to Erin. He gets up from the floor and sheathed his katana and said "But than again, I don't feel like killing anyone today."

Erin bounces up to him, and tands beside him, "So...what kinda half breed are you?" she sniffed the air, she already knew what kind he was, she just wanted to make sure.
Posted 12/6/09 , edited 12/6/09

DaughterOfEvil wrote:

Erin bounces up to him, and tands beside him, "So...what kinda half breed are you?" she sniffed the air, she already knew what kind he was, she just wanted to make sure.


"Its non of your business to know." Ren said to her. Then he started to walk while carrying his katana on his left side
Creator
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


(No more quoting)
Erin watched him leave, then stuck her tounge out at him, then crossed her arms, "How rude" she mumbled.
Posted 12/6/09
"Well isn't rude to ask a stranger's half-breed?" Ren asked while he walked.
Creator
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
Erin's ears twitched as she suddenly herd something move in the bushes, she threw the dagger just as a rabbit hopped up, and it pinned it to a tree, but only my the fir and some of the skin, so it looked like it was hanging. "Oops, just a rabbit"
Posted 12/6/09
Ren kept walking trying to get away from Erin because she was getting annoying.
Creator
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
Erin was starting to get mad she didn't like being ignored. She turned her back towards him and walked off, mumbling, "Oh idiotic"
Posted 12/6/09
Ren walked to the closest food store and he bought a couple of drinks and a can of beer(o.O lol).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.