First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Staring at Girls' Breasts
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / on top of your ho...
Offline
Posted 5/23/07
hey have you girls ever been talking to a boy and you see them staring at your chest name some uncomfortable times that has happened
15030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/07

patchycoochiecoo wrote:

Duh. Obviously. I just kick them then I laugh.


haha... thats very nice...
10588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 5/23/07

BlazingRasengan wrote:

hey have you girls ever been talking to a boy and you see them staring at your chest name some uncomfortable times that has happened


we can't help but look.

236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / on top of your ho...
Offline
Posted 5/23/07

keelo wrote:


BlazingRasengan wrote:

hey have you girls ever been talking to a boy and you see them staring at your chest name some uncomfortable times that has happened


we can't help but look.



true but its funny how girls react when we do look
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Foxwoods
Offline
Posted 5/23/07
I always look into their eyes
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay area..
Offline
Posted 5/23/07
im sorry..im flat-chested..buh im only 13 .___.
Posted 5/23/07
All right I'll share my views on this subject.

"Its only the man's vault if he is DIRECTLY looking at the chest." Its the woman's vault if she is wearing something that your mother would faint if she saw her daughter in it or is faunting her body.

Face it women, we are men, not pretty boy princes, men who are currious about females. Women are no better if they say they are princesses, but yet stare at a man's chest or elsewhere. Now of course there is boundary's, but just staring isn't bad, unless the guy looks like trouble.

Some guys are perverts, some aren't, but that is life. As long as women don't wear clothes that are revealing, there should not be a problem. But before you saw "men are animals they have no self control" tell me whose choice it was who wore the clothes in the first place.

Just a simple thought.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/23/07

lmNotU wrote:

im sorry..im flat-chested..buh im only 13 .___.


one day u will grow boobs dont worry.

No and i think chicks only wont u touch them there when they feel excited or during wild sex partys.
Posted 5/23/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


lmNotU wrote:

im sorry..im flat-chested..buh im only 13 .___.


one day u will grow boobs dont worry.

No and i think chicks only wont u touch them there when they feel excited or during wild sex partys.



Don't you have any shame on what you just said, even a LITTLE BIT?
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/23/07

Sousuke2007 wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


lmNotU wrote:

im sorry..im flat-chested..buh im only 13 .___.


one day u will grow boobs dont worry.

No and i think chicks only wont u touch them there when they feel excited or during wild sex partys.



Don't you have any shame on what you just said, even a LITTLE BIT?


not really, cause its true, if wat i said was a bunch of crap i would be.
Posted 5/23/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Sousuke2007 wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


lmNotU wrote:

im sorry..im flat-chested..buh im only 13 .___.


one day u will grow boobs dont worry.

No and i think chicks only wont u touch them there when they feel excited or during wild sex partys.



Don't you have any shame on what you just said, even a LITTLE BIT?


not really, cause its true, if wat i said was a bunch of crap i would be.


That is truly a shame, I feel bad for you. Trust me, women like to be respected, otherwise you'll get maced or kicked where it hurts. I seen it happen before.
5041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / My room (but wher...
Offline
Posted 5/23/07
I don't stare at chests, but word of advice girls, if you're really concerned about guys staring at your breasts, don't wear t-shirts that have something written or plastered on them that will be right where your breasts are when you put on the shirt. Otherwise, I think most guys have the decency to use appropriate eye contact. But there's nothing wrong with being curious either.

7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/23/07

Sousuke2007 wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Sousuke2007 wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


lmNotU wrote:

im sorry..im flat-chested..buh im only 13 .___.


one day u will grow boobs dont worry.

No and i think chicks only wont u touch them there when they feel excited or during wild sex partys.



Don't you have any shame on what you just said, even a LITTLE BIT?


not really, cause its true, if wat i said was a bunch of crap i would be.


That is truly a shame, I feel bad for you. Trust me, women like to be respected, otherwise you'll get maced or kicked where it hurts. I seen it happen before.


dude, i dont need that advice, i have a gf and trust me i have been through the process i respect woman never touched one without the right, plus i didnt tell him to go touch girls haha i just said the moment girls will most likely allow u to touch them.
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/23/07

BlazingRasengan wrote:


keelo wrote:


BlazingRasengan wrote:

hey have you girls ever been talking to a boy and you see them staring at your chest name some uncomfortable times that has happened


we can't help but look.



true but its funny how girls react when we do look


Eh some girls act like they don't like it but they know it's boost up their confindence. I'm more of a butt man myself though so they usally can't see me looking xD
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 5/23/07

firecrouch wrote:

I don't stare at chests, but word of advice girls, if you're really concerned about guys staring at your breasts, don't wear t-shirts that have something written or plastered on them that will be right where your breasts are when you put on the shirt. Otherwise, I think most guys have the decency to use appropriate eye contact. But there's nothing wrong with being curious either.



Thats true. I always stare at words or design on t-shirts so if your boobs happened to be in the same place...well I'm sorry for looking?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.