First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Staring at Girls' Breasts
Posted 5/23/07
I don't mind if a guy looks at my chest but I do mind when they stare. Looking/glancing is fine and normal, staring is not.

On that note, I have to admit that even I have stared at other womens' chests (and I'm a woman) but only if they're wearing something extremely scandalous.

There was this big chested girl in one of my english classes back in college who wore such revealing and low cut tops (not to mention bras w/ no support) you could almost see her nipples. She sat right across from me and I had to literally force myself not to stare in horrified fascination at her chest. Even the guys sitting next to me were horrified.

So the lesson here is, if you've got a big chest, please wear the proper support and please try not to expose so much to the world. If you choose to wear something horrifyingly scandalous like the girl in my english class, expect to be stared at and not only by men but by everyone.
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just there.
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

happyxix wrote:


firecrouch wrote:

I don't stare at chests, but word of advice girls, if you're really concerned about guys staring at your breasts, don't wear t-shirts that have something written or plastered on them that will be right where your breasts are when you put on the shirt. Otherwise, I think most guys have the decency to use appropriate eye contact. But there's nothing wrong with being curious either.



Thats true. I always stare at words or design on t-shirts so if your boobs happened to be in the same place...well I'm sorry for looking?



lolz

sure these guys are so scary.hehehe.dey hav so much 2 say.

we hav different point of views about this.ders only 1 thing 4 me 2 say..if u guys can't help looking at a girl's chest..well i can't do anything about it. just don't 4get 2 respect girls.dat's it.
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

yuuki_tenshi wrote:


krazoom wrote:


yuuki_tenshi wrote:

hmm...well, i guess i kinda look at girls' chests while i'm talking to them sometimes...i can't say i'd like it if a girl were to stare at my croch everytime i talked to one tho. it'd make me feel like a sex toy or something, so i figure it's probably how girls feel when i do it to them, so mostly i try to look them in the eyes...but it does make it hard when girls put their chests up against mine, then i can't help but look, it is touching my body after all... >.<


Well they can't really look at our package unless were wearing tight pants but woman do have a tendency of looking at our bums. I think woman shouldn’t be so sensitive when a guy looks at their chest. I mean if you’re staring down at them throughout an entire conversation then yeah that may be uncomfortable but woman should really take it as a compliment if we look at least once in my opinion.


umm...not really, i don't think i should speak for women, but i'm pretty sure that if a guy stares at a girl's chest, she'd percieve it as "wow, she'd be awesome to get in bed with..." which i doubt would go over well...girls are human beings too!


And women don’t think the same with a good looking guy? It's just more obvious with guys that we are thinking that because of this age old notion that guys are perverts. Not all guys think the same thing when we look at a woman’s chest.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

kaorustrikes wrote:


happyxix wrote:


firecrouch wrote:

I don't stare at chests, but word of advice girls, if you're really concerned about guys staring at your breasts, don't wear t-shirts that have something written or plastered on them that will be right where your breasts are when you put on the shirt. Otherwise, I think most guys have the decency to use appropriate eye contact. But there's nothing wrong with being curious either.



Thats true. I always stare at words or design on t-shirts so if your boobs happened to be in the same place...well I'm sorry for looking?



lolz

sure these guys are so scary.hehehe.dey hav so much 2 say.

we hav different point of views about this.ders only 1 thing 4 me 2 say..if u guys can't help looking at a girl's chest..well i can't do anything about it. just don't 4get 2 respect girls.dat's it.


You called me scary >< I'm going to go that -----------------> that corner and cry
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
*raises hand* Okay I admit it, I am definately a perv...but I am great at hiding it. I try to avoid making other people uncomfortable...yeah, I glance at men's tooshes (Notice it says glance), I mainly stare at their eyes and lips though....if i really want to feel out what kind of person they are, then I try to read their faces. Besides, butts may look great but if they are a lousy kisser....time for me to pack my bags and move on.
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just there.
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

happyxix wrote:


kaorustrikes wrote:


happyxix wrote:


firecrouch wrote:

I don't stare at chests, but word of advice girls, if you're really concerned about guys staring at your breasts, don't wear t-shirts that have something written or plastered on them that will be right where your breasts are when you put on the shirt. Otherwise, I think most guys have the decency to use appropriate eye contact. But there's nothing wrong with being curious either.



Thats true. I always stare at words or design on t-shirts so if your boobs happened to be in the same place...well I'm sorry for looking?



lolz

sure these guys are so scary.hehehe.dey hav so much 2 say.

we hav different point of views about this.ders only 1 thing 4 me 2 say..if u guys can't help looking at a girl's chest..well i can't do anything about it. just don't 4get 2 respect girls.dat's it.


You called me scary >< I'm going to go that -----------------> that corner and cry



no..hehe.i mean scary wen it cums 2 this topic!
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

maevefae wrote:

*raises hand* Okay I admit it, I am definately a perv...but I am great at hiding it. I try to avoid making other people comfortable...yeah, I glance at men's tooshes (Notice it says glance), I mainly stare at their eyes and lips though....if i really want to feel out what kind of person they are, then I try to read their faces. Besides, butts may look great but if they are a lousy kisser....time for me to pack my bags and move on.


Glad at least one girl isn't afraid to admit they are just as perverted as we are xD I always notice girls looking at my butt while walking down the street because I am a business attire type person (just my style not my career) so the shirts are tucked in and girls always yell out obscene comments about my butt so I do know how uncomfortable it is to be stared at but I’m not oversensitive about it.
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 626
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
hahaha i know .. word.. >.>
5024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Wow..what a random topic..

Me personally have had many moments where I just wanna slap the guy. Most of the time a guy will stare at my eyes, but every so often I'll get southern stares..Sometime's, I'll admit, it's kinda flattering. but most of the time it kinda makes me want to cry. I hate having to walk past the boys P.E. locker when the older guys are coming out..
I've also had guys try to get a little 'too intimate' ..if you catch my drift..
At my school, the guys will do this thing too make a girl laugh. They'll come up behind her and poke her in the sides. Well, there's this one guy who always comes up to me and pokes me right above the ribs on my sides. I know what he's doing..ugh..he's annoying..I'll also get the abnormally tight hugs..I hate those..

What's even creepier than having a guy stare at you is when a girl does. One girl came up to me when I was walking out from my history class.. The hall was crowded and she yells out "HIYA big boobs!" the runs up to me, pokes me and asks "Are they real?"
I cried..I don't know why, but I did...
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

thinkgreen wrote:

hahaha i know .. word.. >.>


I'd stare at you any day
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

kaorustrikes wrote:


happyxix wrote:


kaorustrikes wrote:


happyxix wrote:


firecrouch wrote:

I don't stare at chests, but word of advice girls, if you're really concerned about guys staring at your breasts, don't wear t-shirts that have something written or plastered on them that will be right where your breasts are when you put on the shirt. Otherwise, I think most guys have the decency to use appropriate eye contact. But there's nothing wrong with being curious either.



Thats true. I always stare at words or design on t-shirts so if your boobs happened to be in the same place...well I'm sorry for looking?



lolz

sure these guys are so scary.hehehe.dey hav so much 2 say.

we hav different point of views about this.ders only 1 thing 4 me 2 say..if u guys can't help looking at a girl's chest..well i can't do anything about it. just don't 4get 2 respect girls.dat's it.


You called me scary >< I'm going to go that -----------------> that corner and cry



no..hehe.i mean scary wen it cums 2 this topic!


Haha cause its hilarious what guys are thinking when talking to girls. So there are many jokes to be made mwhahaha *stares at your palms*.... wait that just might be more creepy ><
45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
@ krazoom: Whoa there, killer!
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

krazoom wrote:
Glad at least one girl isn't afraid to admit they are just as perverted as we are xD I always notice girls looking at my butt while walking down the street because I am a business attire type person (just my style not my career) so the shirts are tucked in and girls always yell out obscene comments about my butt so I do know how uncomfortable it is to be stared at but I’m not oversensitive about it.


It really happens to everyone, it is just dramatized more by girls. Of course, I have never hooted or said anything obscene to anyone over having a nice rear...I have comment on how gorgeous their eyes are though. We all react and act different to various things.

When the obscenities come my direction, I usually have some snappy comments to throw back, or I just ignore them.
3751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where ever theres...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Most of the time girls in my school have shirts with writing on them right on their chest and curiosity gets to me and I always want to read what it says. A lot of shirts are really funny these days.
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / home..
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
its just funny that theres 4 pages...about breasts wow..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.