First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Maid or Princess?
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/7/10
lol FINALLY XD
I'mma adding more now >:3
MWAHAHAA!
It's going to start getting more WHOA now.
And going to get sad in a bit D:
then MAYBE happy again... not sure how I'm gonna end this one...
Member
55407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
intresting story embie-chan :3 and very long
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
LOL YEAH XD
I'm not done with it yet, either XD

If it's not too intimidating you should read ;D
Creator
51646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / with Dampé by the...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
A-HA! So this is the story that Angelo uses his infamous line eh? Buuuttt anyways.....

OH JAM!!! It be teh forbiddenness between a Maid and a Prince OwO [never used this emote before]

MUST.....READ.....MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clickies to read more!
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Defyance wrote:

A-HA! So this is the story that Angelo uses his infamous line eh? Buuuttt anyways.....

OH JAM!!! It be teh forbiddenness between a Maid and a Prince OwO [never used this emote before]

MUST.....READ.....MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clickies to read more!


Sadly, you are wrong. My line came from cliches.
Creator
51646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / with Dampé by the...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
hahahahahahahahahahaha right right. Sadly YOU'RE WRONG. Because if you got it from cliches, then why did you start using it after this story was made? Hmmmmm gee I wonder why? Just like you said when you had a word like my Foodskees. You had a similar word but yet didn't use it, and not make it public after me, Embie-chan, and Bob started using it?

Oh the mystery.....
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Defyance wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahaha right right. Sadly YOU'RE WRONG. Because if you got it from cliches, then why did you start using it after this story was made? Hmmmmm gee I wonder why? Just like you said when you had a word like my Foodskees. You had a similar word but yet didn't use it, and not make it public after me, Embie-chan, and Bob started using it?

Oh the mystery.....


It's a coincidence, simply.

As for foodskees, I was inspired to use it because when you, Embie-chan and Bob used it, I found out that I won't get ostracized for using it.
Creator
51646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / with Dampé by the...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
...uh no! That's way more than a coincidence man. If you used it before Embie-chan did, then it would be the other way around. But here, it's like you just took that line and slapped it with your own personal saying that "YOU FORGOT TO REPLY TO MY MESSAGE!" [not screaming, using emphasis just like what Bob did on one of these threads some time ago....LBC I think??]
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Defyance wrote:

...uh no! That's way more than a coincidence man. If you used it before Embie-chan did, then it would be the other way around. But here, it's like you just took that line and slapped it with your own personal saying that "YOU FORGOT TO REPLY TO MY MESSAGE!" [not screaming, using emphasis just like what Bob did on one of these threads some time ago....LBC I think??]


But, it actually is a coincidence.
Besides, I used that line to remind people that they missed a reply.
It's the only line I can think of that would work, sadly.

And yes, I know you're showing emphasis.
Creator
51646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / with Dampé by the...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Now see.... if this was a "coincidence" as you said. WAAAAAY before I ever saw MoP put up here. Why haven't I seen you use the "missed a spot" line before? You kept saying that we "ignored" your posts from time to time, which we NEVER did at all, and you never used that. But NOW, when I see this story out and the chapter or rather date that Prince Mark uses the line 'You missed a spot' which means I love you, you start using it nowadays.

And if you want to tell people that they "missed" your reply. Why not do that in a different kind of way. Like when I missed Embie-chan's post on my GB for like 30 or so minutes. She replied saying that I forgot that her comment was over there. You wanna know how I missed it? Simple, It was a flurry of comments from her and like 3-4 other people I was talking to.
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Defyance wrote:

Now see.... if this was a "coincidence" as you said. WAAAAAY before I ever saw MoP put up here. Why haven't I seen you use the "missed a spot" line before? You kept saying that we "ignored" your posts from time to time, which we NEVER did at all, and you never used that. But NOW, when I see this story out and the chapter or rather date that Prince Mark uses the line 'You missed a spot' which means I love you, you start using it nowadays.

And if you want to tell people that they "missed" your reply. Why not do that in a different kind of way. Like when I missed Embie-chan's post on my GB for like 30 or so minutes. She replied saying that I forgot that her comment was over there. You wanna know how I missed it? Simple, It was a flurry of comments from her and like 3-4 other people I was talking to.


It is a simple coincidence. It coincided with the release of this story. If I went directly with "You missed a reply", then I know it's never really effective. But, when I said "You missed a spot", then I know it's very effective.

@missed replies: Last time I tried, it kinda failed, sadly. I then tried to tell through PM, but it only works on GB posts, not on forum posts.
Creator
51646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / with Dampé by the...
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Again......that is more than just a coincidence. You can't just take a line from Embie-chan's story and use it for your own purposes and call it just a "coincidence" that the story came out at the same time that you started using it. Skip Beat is a freaking great example. Is it a coincidence that Beagle's songs sound exactly like Shotaro's song? HECK NO!! It's because he copied him, that's why.

You're using "missed a spot" because you think its a good way to tell someone that you forgot to reply to my message. But having that just as the story went up is too suspicious man to be a coincidence.
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

Defyance wrote:

Again......that is more than just a coincidence. You can't just take a line from Embie-chan's story and use it for your own purposes and call it just a "coincidence" that the story came out at the same time that you started using it. Skip Beat is a freaking great example. Is it a coincidence that Beagle's songs sound exactly like Shotaro's song? HECK NO!! It's because he copied him, that's why.

You're using "missed a spot" because you think its a good way to tell someone that you forgot to reply to my message. But having that just as the story went up is too suspicious man to be a coincidence.


I know, it is too suspicious, but the suspicions aren't really helping.
It's a bit too weird for that to be a coincidence, but it is one such coincidence.
Posted 1/21/10
Yea i gotta agree wiff defy here o_o
and in every reply on here so far during this ARGUMENT, you've just said, "Really. its just a coincidence ."
.... i think ONCE is fine. even tho defy doesnt seem to beilive it is one at all =w=

I dont either tho to be honest D:
i would get annoyed if someone used MY line from a story O:
and here we were arguining about this in her story =w=
*SIGH*
oh wellllllllll C:
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 1/21/10

ay_bay_bay wrote:

Yea i gotta agree wiff defy here o_o
and in every reply on here so far during this ARGUMENT, you've just said, "Really. its just a coincidence ."
.... i think ONCE is fine. even tho defy doesnt seem to beilive it is one at all =w=

I dont either tho to be honest D:
i would get annoyed if someone used MY line from a story O:
and here we were arguining about this in her story =w=
*SIGH*
oh wellllllllll C:


Sorry, but it really is.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.