First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Best Techno
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
daft punks good..
Posted 2/23/08
Artist - Lee Jung Hyun
Song - Summer Dance
soooooo good
Posted 2/23/08
creak
uhmmm

._.
Drunkstyle by Jamie Dill....
Engine by Jamie Dill...
Children by Robert Miles
that one pepsi commercial song ¬_¬;;

I dunno ._.
they're more trance-y than techno though ⌐_⌐;;

*goes back to lurk mode*
1535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
Word by Sebastian leger
I love my sex by Benny Benassi
Sexy Lady by Dj Jean
22488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Where the sunset...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
kanye west stronger
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Shhhh secret! :P
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

puppet89 wrote:

Artist - Lee Jung Hyun
Song - Summer Dance
soooooo good


I love that song! The mv is cute
1371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Silent Hill
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
innerpartysystem ~the way we move
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / its a secret...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
my fav techno songs are:bennassi bros every single day , and hit my heart then from dj tiesto is i see right through you and ya
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
Ecstasy, and Days go By by Dirty Vegas.
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / canned berries
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

CrimsonPhoenix wrote:

Axel Coon - Promise me (Club Mix)
Dj Merlin & Dj C-base - No Alternative
Ganjaguru - Black sweater
Ganjaguru - Overload
Dark Oscillators - Stereophobia
Headhunterz - D-Tuned
Donkey Rollers - No One Can Stop Us (Showtek Remix)
Dj Duro - Phenomenon
Carnifex - Fireflash
Cruz and White - Make it faster (sped up version of Kanye West's Stronger, only without the rap and has bass lol)

thats only a few that i've thought of...hope you like em.


yaye. someone else who doesn't listen to cheesy techno =.=

dark oscillators - food for woofers
and it's cliche but showtek - fts (hard mix)
Posted 2/23/08
Sandstorm, Pretty much anything by Infected Mushroom.
7311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
DJ Splash - This Is My Life
DJ Splash - No Limit
Tiesto - Olympic Flame (One of my All-Time fav's. =P)
Darren Styles - Cutting Deep
Basshunter - Russia Privjet
DJ Dean - Music Is My Life
East Clubbers - Drop
Masterboy - The Mega Mix (Old School ftw! =D)

Listed my favourite ones, but there's just so much more, lol.
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

zomfg wrote:


CrimsonPhoenix wrote:

Axel Coon - Promise me (Club Mix)
Dj Merlin & Dj C-base - No Alternative
Ganjaguru - Black sweater
Ganjaguru - Overload
Dark Oscillators - Stereophobia
Headhunterz - D-Tuned
Donkey Rollers - No One Can Stop Us (Showtek Remix)
Dj Duro - Phenomenon
Carnifex - Fireflash
Cruz and White - Make it faster (sped up version of Kanye West's Stronger, only without the rap and has bass lol)

thats only a few that i've thought of...hope you like em.


yaye. someone else who doesn't listen to cheesy techno =.=

dark oscillators - food for woofers
and it's cliche but showtek - fts (hard mix)

so true. i get tired of those songs that get released into mainstream tv/radio. artists include: cascada, dht, David Guetta (although one of his songs is alright).

i'd rather listen to Hardstyle :)
gonna include more songs:

Maziano - Take Control Harder
Dark Oscillators - Nero
Pacific Link - Contatto
Showtek - Dust 2 Dust (this song is old, but i like it xD )
Brennan Heart & JDX - Get Wasted

all of those songs are awesome
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / canned berries
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

CrimsonPhoenix wrote:


zomfg wrote:


CrimsonPhoenix wrote:

Axel Coon - Promise me (Club Mix)
Dj Merlin & Dj C-base - No Alternative
Ganjaguru - Black sweater
Ganjaguru - Overload
Dark Oscillators - Stereophobia
Headhunterz - D-Tuned
Donkey Rollers - No One Can Stop Us (Showtek Remix)
Dj Duro - Phenomenon
Carnifex - Fireflash
Cruz and White - Make it faster (sped up version of Kanye West's Stronger, only without the rap and has bass lol)

thats only a few that i've thought of...hope you like em.


yaye. someone else who doesn't listen to cheesy techno =.=

dark oscillators - food for woofers
and it's cliche but showtek - fts (hard mix)

so true. i get tired of those songs that get released into mainstream tv/radio. artists include: cascada, dht, David Guetta (although one of his songs is alright).

i'd rather listen to Hardstyle :)
gonna include more songs:

Maziano - Take Control Harder
Dark Oscillators - Nero
Pacific Link - Contatto
Showtek - Dust 2 Dust (this song is old, but i like it xD )
Brennan Heart & JDX - Get Wasted

all of those songs are awesome :D



it's soooo true. and DHT or whoever sings that listen to my heart song.

alphazone - flashback (dave joy mix)
builder - her voice
dj gius - scrubs
showtek - 3 the hard way
zany - nothing else matters (best sing a long)
zatox - alright
showtek - early sounds
walt - walt street
southstylers - crystal
technoboy - vita

otay, i'm done for now ^__^ freaking love my showtek. they were so good live.
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sector ZZ9 Plural...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

zomfg wrote:


CrimsonPhoenix wrote:


zomfg wrote:


CrimsonPhoenix wrote:

Axel Coon - Promise me (Club Mix)
Dj Merlin & Dj C-base - No Alternative
Ganjaguru - Black sweater
Ganjaguru - Overload
Dark Oscillators - Stereophobia
Headhunterz - D-Tuned
Donkey Rollers - No One Can Stop Us (Showtek Remix)
Dj Duro - Phenomenon
Carnifex - Fireflash
Cruz and White - Make it faster (sped up version of Kanye West's Stronger, only without the rap and has bass lol)

thats only a few that i've thought of...hope you like em.


yaye. someone else who doesn't listen to cheesy techno =.=

dark oscillators - food for woofers
and it's cliche but showtek - fts (hard mix)

so true. i get tired of those songs that get released into mainstream tv/radio. artists include: cascada, dht, David Guetta (although one of his songs is alright).

i'd rather listen to Hardstyle :)
gonna include more songs:

Maziano - Take Control Harder
Dark Oscillators - Nero
Pacific Link - Contatto
Showtek - Dust 2 Dust (this song is old, but i like it xD )
Brennan Heart & JDX - Get Wasted

all of those songs are awesome :D



it's soooo true. and DHT or whoever sings that listen to my heart song.

alphazone - flashback (dave joy mix)
builder - her voice
dj gius - scrubs
showtek - 3 the hard way
zany - nothing else matters (best sing a long)
zatox - alright
showtek - early sounds
walt - walt street
southstylers - crystal
technoboy - vita

otay, i'm done for now ^__^ freaking love my showtek. they were so good live.


Most of these songs are the ones i listen to and practice shuffling everyday.

Also you can include

Donkey Rollers - No One Can Stop Us (Showtek Kwartjes Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH9OJ5Fcols

Builder - Her Voice (Super Bass Mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHaKelTAA6E

Mike Phobos - Cross Over (DJ Slideout Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAc0dNHycVg

Trance Generators - Do You Wanna Balloon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM_7meE_A7k

Southstylers Aka Walt & Zany - E-town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6WYcaZnOA

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.