First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
If you were the Philippines PRESIDENT??
1137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
Well,, if given a chance to be a president what would you do for our country??
Maybe someday the future president might heard about it and actually do what you wanted to do ><,
Posted 12/6/09
....................

the way they are you can't do shit. civil war is one way to change this country. that if you want to remove all of those lunatics not only in the government but also those warlords causing violence in the provinces.
1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
nice question there
2318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/8/09
I would probably do things hella better than the other corrupt ones. Wooot~
12114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Really
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/17/09
hehe,

First of all, I'll find a good reason to declare martial law in the whole country, so I could have full control over the country.

I'll remove 3/4 of the congress, abolish pork barrel shit.

I'll burn all squatter areas, relocate these squatters first of course to high rising apartments built by the government.

Improve agricultural production in the country and aid farmers their needs.

Strengthen the AFP by purchase modern aircrafts, ships and artillery and recruiting more soldiers up to 1 million.
I'll hunt down all threats to the national security especially the Abu Sayyaf, MILF and the stupid NPA.

Regarding education, I'll build elementary schools, high schools and nurseries in every barangay possible.
High Schools should have complete facilities to accommodate the students, from Basketball Court to Swimming Pool.
Almost all classrooms should be air conditioned and have usable chairs.

I'll take full control of Kalayaan Islands, build a naval base and air base in Pagasa island and extract oil there.

I'll establish the Philippine Space Exploration Agency (PhilSEA) and send Pinoys to the Moon and Mars.

With transportation, I'll build more highways and bridges connecting the main islands and lengthen LRT from Laoag to Zamboanga.
I'll ban the traditional Jeepneys and convert them into air conditioned Jeepneys.

For the National Power, we'll need to build lots of Nuclear Power plants around the islands.
Plants will be built in small inhabited islands, so if something goes wrong it won't hurt much.

that's just few of what I'm gonna do, there much more to be said...





1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/09 , edited 12/17/09

mj_buena wrote:

hehe,

First of all, I'll find a good reason to declare martial law in the whole country, so I could have full control over the country.

I'll remove 3/4 of the congress, abolish pork barrel shit.

I'll burn all squatter areas, relocate these squatters first of course to high rising apartments built by the government.

Improve agricultural production in the country and aid farmers their needs.

Strengthen the AFP by purchase modern aircrafts, ships and artillery and recruiting more soldiers up to 1 million.
I'll hunt down all threats to the national security especially the Abu Sayyaf, MILF and the stupid NPA.

Regarding education, I'll build elementary schools, high schools and nurseries in every barangay possible.
High Schools should have complete facilities to accommodate the students, from Basketball Court to Swimming Pool.
Almost all classrooms should be air conditioned and have usable chairs.

I'll take full control of Kalayaan Islands, build a naval base and air base in Pagasa island and extract oil there.

I'll establish the Philippine Space Exploration Agency (PhilSEA) and send Pinoys to the Moon and Mars.

With transportation, I'll build more highways and bridges connecting the main islands and lengthen LRT from Laoag to Zamboanga.
I'll ban the traditional Jeepneys and convert them into air conditioned Jeepneys.

For the National Power, we'll need to build lots of Nuclear Power plants around the islands.
Plants will be built in small inhabited islands, so if something goes wrong it won't hurt much.

that's just few of what I'm gonna do, there much more to be said...








nice(specially the LRT thing) but how about the DEBTS?!?

1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/09
if i were pgma you mean ?!? i would pop lock n drop it and baby i won't stop it !.. lolx

seriously i woud take go back to college and study economics--finish my masteral to uplift our economy and attend an anti corruption conference !!!
Posted 12/17/09 , edited 12/20/09

mj_buena wrote:

hehe,

First of all, I'll find a good reason to declare martial law in the whole country, so I could have full control over the country.

I'll remove 3/4 of the congress, abolish pork barrel shit.

I'll burn all squatter areas, relocate these squatters first of course to high rising apartments built by the government.

Improve agricultural production in the country and aid farmers their needs.

Strengthen the AFP by purchase modern aircrafts, ships and artillery and recruiting more soldiers up to 1 million.
I'll hunt down all threats to the national security especially the Abu Sayyaf, MILF and the stupid NPA.

Regarding education, I'll build elementary schools, high schools and nurseries in every barangay possible.
High Schools should have complete facilities to accommodate the students, from Basketball Court to Swimming Pool.
Almost all classrooms should be air conditioned and have usable chairs.

I'll take full control of Kalayaan Islands, build a naval base and air base in Pagasa island and extract oil there.

I'll establish the Philippine Space Exploration Agency (PhilSEA) and send Pinoys to the Moon and Mars.

With transportation, I'll build more highways and bridges connecting the main islands and lengthen LRT from Laoag to Zamboanga.
I'll ban the traditional Jeepneys and convert them into air conditioned Jeepneys.

For the National Power, we'll need to build lots of Nuclear Power plants around the islands.
Plants will be built in small inhabited islands, so if something goes wrong it won't hurt much.

that's just few of what I'm gonna do, there much more to be said...




Dude... Jeepneys are impractical. I'd rather see them operating in the provinces rather than cities in where they just clog up traffic. I mean why won't we just extend our railways, build more MRTs or BRTs rather than relying on these old junks.

As for Nuclear power, I think none of us Filipinos would stand condemnation worldwide. You should always know that

Nuclear Power = Nuclear Weapons.

I don't want another Chernobyl at my backyard nor be a hermit nation like North Korea. I say we'd rather find alternate, reliable and safer power source.

As for the AFP, I guess we only need to modernize a little bit. We only need those which we can keep, maintain and operate. As of the moment we are just fighting those stinky bandits and lowlife of insurgents in the south. NPA, those wanabe communists are nothing but chickens. it will only take vigilantes to wipe them out. just like what happened in our place, NPAs are nothing but mere pussies butchered by vigilantes. I say we need more powerful armaments not the most advanced artillery in our arsenal. I mean a napalm bomb could always wipe those MILF bandits. I mean we should not any show mercy to these troublemakers. They best be toasted with all the armaments our government could afford. We should take inspiration of Russia decimating those troublesome muslim pests in their backyard. We should show them the price of their radicalism.


Posted 12/17/09

myusernameisalreadytaken wrote:

if i were pgma you mean ?!? i would pop lock n drop it and baby i won't stop it !.. lolx

seriously i woud take go back to college and study economics--finish my masteral to uplift our economy and attend an anti corruption conference !!!


uh... okay, you begin to sound like Pacman. that boxer is going to end up like those politicians anyway.
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/20/09
I will make Weapons of Mass Destructions like nuclear bombs! bwahahaha!
Posted 12/20/09

mj_buena wrote:

I will make Weapons of Mass Destructions like nuclear bombs! bwahahaha!


good luck!
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Secret
Offline
Posted 12/20/09
If I have the chance to become a president for once, the first thing I will do for the country is to discipline the people who lived there. Why? Because everything is not impossible to achieve in our country. If only the people know how to disciple their selves. Everything starts on it. When they realize that then it will be easy for me “president” to do my job as a mother of the country. When people see my discipline, it will reflect on them. They will see that I am not the same as many. I will teach them to trust our government so we can help each other for that we will revive our truthfulness and loyalties for our people and our country. The most important recipe to be more civilize country. I have numerous ideas on what I will do next but I think this is the most important thing to do first when I become the president. Moreover, for me(President) it is very important not to forget that I am citizen of this country. My ancestors and I was born here, so I must not take advantage of my powers just to get my own selfish desires.
1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

DrifterZ0 wrote:


myusernameisalreadytaken wrote:

if i were pgma you mean ?!? i would pop lock n drop it and baby i won't stop it !.. lolx

seriously i woud take go back to college and study economics--finish my masteral to uplift our economy and attend an anti corruption conference !!!


uh... okay, you begin to sound like Pacman. that boxer is going to end up like those politicians anyway.



lolx now you kno !!
30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
I'd be worse than Gloria. =P
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.