First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Sea Of Zero RP
Moderator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
"Hoh..you got it.."Alaric said.
Creator
3004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my own world
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

lil_munna wrote:


Duchess_of_Death wrote:

"give her time"



Hanako: *disappear and reappear to next to you* like this *everything spinning*


"yes that was great heee"
Moderator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Alaric went to get manga and put it on his face and slept
Posted 12/13/09

Duchess_of_Death wrote:


lil_munna wrote:


Duchess_of_Death wrote:

"give her time"



Hanako: *disappear and reappear to next to you* like this *everything spinning*


"yes that was great heee"




Hanako: *looks at you* ne ne electra who is that guy *point to the guy sleeping with manga on face*

Posted 12/14/09
*Kurusuchin sat ona rock looking at the sunset*
Creator
3004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my own world
Offline
Posted 12/15/09

lil_munna wrote:


Duchess_of_Death wrote:


lil_munna wrote:


Duchess_of_Death wrote:

"give her time"



Hanako: *disappear and reappear to next to you* like this *everything spinning*


"yes that was great heee"




Hanako: *looks at you* ne ne electra who is that guy *point to the guy sleeping with manga on face*



"thats Alaric king of the eternal"
Posted 12/15/09

Duchess_of_Death wrote:


lil_munna wrote:


Duchess_of_Death wrote:


lil_munna wrote:


Duchess_of_Death wrote:

"give her time"



Hanako: *disappear and reappear to next to you* like this *everything spinning*


"yes that was great heee"




Hanako: *looks at you* ne ne electra who is that guy *point to the guy sleeping with manga on face*



"thats Alaric king of the eternal"




Hanako: aaaah awesome!!! *giggles* so what you think i am good at telaportion
Moderator
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 12/15/09
"It is pretty good for a beginner"
Creator
3004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my own world
Offline
Posted 12/15/09

"yes it was good you will be great in no time"
Posted 12/15/09 , edited 12/15/09

Duchess_of_Death wrote:


"yes it was good you will be great in no time"


Hanako: *jumps up and down excitedly* ne ne teach me more magic!!!

Creator
3004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my own world
Offline
Posted 12/15/09

lil_munna wrote:


Duchess_of_Death wrote:


"yes it was good you will be great in no time"


Hanako: *jumps up and down excitedly* ne ne teach me more magic!!!



"sure how about a summonig then??"
Posted 12/15/09

Duchess_of_Death wrote:


lil_munna wrote:


Duchess_of_Death wrote:


"yes it was good you will be great in no time"


Hanako: *jumps up and down excitedly* ne ne teach me more magic!!!



"sure how about a summonig then??"


Hanako: summoning *nods*
Creator
3004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my own world
Offline
Posted 12/15/09


"umm who should we summon"
Posted 12/15/09

Duchess_of_Death wrote:



"umm who should we summon"



Hanako: some big!!
Creator
3004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my own world
Offline
Posted 12/15/09


"ill think of it soon untill then goodbye"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.