Post Reply ~Neko-Modz Sign Up~
Creator
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~♥CONFIDENTIAL♥~
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
Heres what ur gonna do kay nya?INSTRUCTIONS:
Username:
What chu want to be:(mod,pic editor,n other stuff etc.)
Why:
Will chu promise to support us?:
Will chu invite buddies?:
If yes,how many?:(at least 10 buddies)
Can chu provide extra help?:(pic editing,banner making,avii editing,membership cards,etc.)
If you can,show me your work/example pwease:(put inside spoilers kay?)


NOTE:If you cant fill everything up,then just skip them nya!!^^
Moderator
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NOWHERE!!... X333
Offline
Posted 12/17/09
Username:Xxkyle-sanxX
What chu want to be:(mod,pic editor,n other stuff etc.)Manga-making
Why:I love them duh!
Will chu promise to support us?:Yes, of course! But it's mostly cause my sis is here~
Will chu invite buddies?:Yeah, sure. If that's what I have to do
If yes,how many?:(at least 10 buddies)Well, I will. At least 10 buddies so no worries kay?
Can chu provide extra help?:(pic editing,banner making,avii editing,membership cards,etc.)Yeah, told ya it's Manga-making
If you can,show me your work/example pwease:(put inside spoilers kay?)
Moderator
3029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Nowhere ^^
Offline
Posted 12/17/09

Xxkyle-sanxX wrote:

Username:Xxkyle-sanxX
What chu want to be:(mod,pic editor,n other stuff etc.)Manga-making
Why:I love them duh!
Will chu promise to support us?:Yes, of course! But it's mostly cause my sis is here~
Will chu invite buddies?:Yeah, sure. If that's what I have to do
If yes,how many?:(at least 10 buddies)Well, I will. At least 10 buddies so no worries kay?
Can chu provide extra help?:(pic editing,banner making,avii editing,membership cards,etc.)Yeah, told ya it's Manga-making
If you can,show me your work/example pwease:(put inside spoilers kay?)


Hi there bro!..well..sure..I guess its fine then..but please be sure you get that manga done kay?..chu said it was a secret and I'll just have to wait so really..please get that done alright?...manga-making isnt as bad I guess..when its finished I'll put it in the pages kay?..luv ya bro!..^^

A.P.P.R.O.V.E.D.

Moderator
1069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/09
Username:KawaiiNeko-
What chu want to be:(mod,pic editor,n other stuff etc.) Mod
Why:I like being one :3
Will chu promise to support us?: OF COURSE :3 Nya~~!♥
Will chu invite buddies?:Yeshies ^^
If yes,how many?:(at least 10 buddies) More than 10 ^^
Can chu provide extra help?:(pic editing,banner making,avii editing,membership cards,etc.) Yeah Banner :3
If you can,show me your work/example pwease:
Moderator
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NOWHERE!!... X333
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

KawaiiNeko- wrote:

Username:KawaiiNeko-
What chu want to be:(mod,pic editor,n other stuff etc.) Mod
Why:I like being one :3
Will chu promise to support us?: OF COURSE :3 Nya~~!♥
Will chu invite buddies?:Yeshies ^^
If yes,how many?:(at least 10 buddies) More than 10 ^^
Can chu provide extra help?:(pic editing,banner making,avii editing,membership cards,etc.) Yeah Banner :3
If you can,show me your work/example pwease:


A.P.P.R.O.V.E.D.
Moderator
1069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

Xxkyle-sanxX wrote:


KawaiiNeko- wrote:

Username:KawaiiNeko-
What chu want to be:(mod,pic editor,n other stuff etc.) Mod
Why:I like being one :3
Will chu promise to support us?: OF COURSE :3 Nya~~!♥
Will chu invite buddies?:Yeshies ^^
If yes,how many?:(at least 10 buddies) More than 10 ^^
Can chu provide extra help?:(pic editing,banner making,avii editing,membership cards,etc.) Yeah Banner :3
If you can,show me your work/example pwease:


A.P.P.R.O.V.E.D.


Nya~! Awigato ^////^
Member
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~behind chu!~
Offline
Posted 4/20/10
Username:XxShAtTeReD_StRiNgSxX
What chu want to be:(mod,pic editor,n other stuff etc.)mod ~nyaaa!! xDDD
Why:I like this group very much!!mii promise to be active!! ^^
Will chu promise to support us?:of course!! yay!! x333
Will chu invite buddies?:yup!already did!! <333
If yes,how many?:(at least 10 buddies)I already did!!
Can chu provide extra help?:(pic editing,banner making,avii editing,membership cards,etc.) yeah...manga-making...thats all..sowwys!!..^^
If you can,show me your work/example pwease:mii ish still working on it ~nyaaa!! sowwys for some further delays!!tee-hee!!.. ^//////////^ ahehehehehehe... ^^
You must be logged in to post.