First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Avii Request
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 12/30/09

lousybanana wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

Username: kimmie38
Picture:

Text: kimmie38. kimmie-chan
Effect: up to you
Color: up to you
Mod: anyone


here you go hope you like it....



I do Thank you so much! ^^
Posted 12/30/09

kimmie38 wrote:


lousybanana wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

Username: kimmie38
Picture:

Text: kimmie38. kimmie-chan
Effect: up to you
Color: up to you
Mod: anyone


here you go hope you like it....



I do Thank you so much! ^^


your welcome please request again
Member
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
Username: Shana_IsCool
Picture:

Text: Shana_IsCool, Shugo Chara Forever
Effect: Sparkly and ,moving (Like a gif)
Color: Blue and Purple
Mod: Any
Pay: Yup!
Creator
17160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/11/10 , edited 3/11/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:

Username: Shana_IsCool
Picture:

Text: Shana_IsCool, Shugo Chara Forever
Effect: Sparkly and ,moving (Like a gif)
Color: Blue and Purple
Mod: Any
Pay: Yup!



I cannot make a GIF, but I can make you a regular avii.
Member
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

NadeshikoChii wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:

Username: Shana_IsCool
Picture:

Text: Shana_IsCool, Shugo Chara Forever
Effect: Sparkly and ,moving (Like a gif)
Color: Blue and Purple
Mod: Any
Pay: Yup!



I cannot make a GIF, but I can make you a regular avii. :excl:


It's okay
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.