Post Reply mod sign up
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
ok, so you should have already read the description before cliocking this, so you have to sign up as a character first and have a part in the story before you can become a mod of main character. Put the same information that you put for your character on here and I'll see if you have can be a main character.
(It would also be easlier if you could put somehting in the chapters, but dont make it suddenly random, make it a easy slip in like:
A little girl walked in the halls as she saw a girl alot like here in one of the class rooms, so she went to talk to her.
-but it would also be easier if you put it in the beginning of a chapter)
main characters
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Crunchy roll
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

moke111 wrote:

ok, so you should have already read the description before cliocking this, so you have to sign up as a character first and have a part in the story before you can become a mod of main character. Put the same information that you put for your character on here and I'll see if you have can be a main character.
(It would also be easlier if you could put somehting in the chapters, but dont make it suddenly random, make it a easy slip in like:
A little girl walked in the halls as she saw a girl alot like here in one of the class rooms, so she went to talk to her.
-but it would also be easier if you put it in the beginning of a chapter)


name-aisa
age-12
grade- 7
what does the character have to do in the story- she is matsuki's best friend :)
what does the character act nost of the time?- kind,shy and spoil sport >..<

biography- aisa lost her parents when she was very young, so she was adobted by some people and was kept as a maid.she had many ups and downs in her life, so she ran away one day,she ran even though she didnt know where she was going.She saw a woman lying on the path(fainted) and took care of her ^ ^. Then she started living with her in a town and joined school. She made a best friend matsuki and they both get along very well.

character image-
Aisa-


aisa is also mitsuko's best friend ^ ^
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

meeon wrote:


moke111 wrote:

ok, so you should have already read the description before cliocking this, so you have to sign up as a character first and have a part in the story before you can become a mod of main character. Put the same information that you put for your character on here and I'll see if you have can be a main character.
(It would also be easlier if you could put somehting in the chapters, but dont make it suddenly random, make it a easy slip in like:
A little girl walked in the halls as she saw a girl alot like here in one of the class rooms, so she went to talk to her.
-but it would also be easier if you put it in the beginning of a chapter)


name-aisa
age-12
grade- 7
what does the character have to do in the story- she is matsuki's best friend :)
what does the character act nost of the time?- kind,shy and spoil sport >..<

biography- aisa lost her parents when she was very young, so she was adobted by some people and was kept as a maid.she had many ups and downs in her life, so she ran away one day,she ran even though she didnt know where she was going.She saw a woman lying on the path(fainted) and took care of her ^ ^. Then she started living with her in a town and joined school. She made a best friend matsuki and they both get along very well.

character image-
Aisa-


aisa is also mitsuko's best friend ^ ^


ACCEPTED!!! Ill be puting your character on the description as a mod!
main characters
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Crunchy roll
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
Thanks a lot moke1 1 1 ^ ^
Mitsuko
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room with m...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
Can i be mod now!? I have a character and have a chapter part (^-^)
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/15/09

-Star-Light- wrote:

Can i be mod now!? I have a character and have a chapter part (^-^)


yesh u may!
main characters
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Crunchy roll
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

moke111 wrote:


-Star-Light- wrote:

Can i be mod now!? I have a character and have a chapter part (^-^)


yesh u may!


REALLY SORRY MOKE >..< but i will be offline till jan!!! >..< gomen!!! so please dont remove me as mod
1471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

meeon wrote:


moke111 wrote:


-Star-Light- wrote:

Can i be mod now!? I have a character and have a chapter part (^-^)


yesh u may!


REALLY SORRY MOKE >..< but i will be offline till jan!!! >..< gomen!!! so please dont remove me as mod :(


i wont dont worry
character
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/15/10
name-Saki
age-11
grade- 7
what does the character have to do in the story(like "this person is this person's best friend-Matsuki , and aisa. get back from depression and find her romance <3
what does your character act like most of the time?-( combination of tomboy and girly, hyper and talkitive, sometimes try to act brave though shes scared,<-- happens later when she revals her truth self) mature thinkings, and dont talk much. till later
biography-
shes born in a rich family, within the family, her parent are strict. her daily life are reading, work, math, and more work. she was forced to learn while other kids are enjoying their youth. Soon, she became on of those smart students high enough to jump a grade. She acts mature infront of her parents, but under some circumstances she turns hyper(when she transfer into matsuki's school). Her mom is the boss of a famous entertainment tv channel group as for her dad, he works at NASA, so he travels often. It cause her to have lack of caring when she was a kid, so she didnt really understood the word "love". She have always thought that "work" is destiny, and "fun" is just a waste of time (because her parents' reasons). Later she falls into a bit of depression, and the doctor suggested her parent, instead of forcing her on all the work, they should let her try what other kids' been through. So her parent put her into a public high school and gave it a try.


is it possible? i have the slipping in plot in the ending
:p and i think i slipped it well heehee..not random..right?
xD hopefully i can become a main too :p
Posted 2/15/10


name- Erina Tomogchi
age- 13
grade- 9th
what does the character have to do in the story(like "this person is this person's best friend")- she transform into any creature, she has her own mask to change into Dark Erina. She was born as half human and half demon.
what does your character act like most of the time?- bored, sleepy, doesnt have any friends, flirt with guys, not talkative, loves to listen to music, and make a new web page of her own personal.

biography- Erina she completely rich and travel around the world. She does go to school but to ditch classes, teachers doesnt care if she ditch class. But she never ditch her favorite class math and p.e class. She loves concerts. She loves sports more than her parents who doesnt make her really happy. Erina was in her room sleeping and when she heard a loud shout she walked out of her room to see whats going on. She turned and saw her parents talking about her. Her parents care about having a son not a daughter. She was shocked and clenched her fist. She was so mad at her parents. Last night, her ex-parents went to sleep. Erina went back down to the kitchen and get a knife. Erina wanted to kill her ex-parents for doing this to her. Her life was in pain. She isnt any happy anymore. She went back into rude, coldness, and darkness. Her soul was sucked to the darkness. Erina loves vampires and demons. This week, Erina saw a huge demon in the northern forest. They both talked. And the demon decided for Erina to become a demon. But, Erina wanted to be Half human and demon. And the Demon said yes you can. So, if Erina turns into 14 years old she will become a princess of Demons clan. She wont be here in the human world.

image for character- Human and Demon Transform (Click the spoiler)
Human Form:

Princess of Demon Form:
Mitsuko
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room with m...
Offline
Posted 4/29/10

Sexy_Ninja wrote:



name- Erina Tomogchi
age- 13
grade- 9th
what does the character have to do in the story(like "this person is this person's best friend")- she transform into any creature, she has her own mask to change into Dark Erina. She was born as half human and half demon.
what does your character act like most of the time?- bored, sleepy, doesnt have any friends, flirt with guys, not talkative, loves to listen to music, and make a new web page of her own personal.

biography- Erina she completely rich and travel around the world. She does go to school but to ditch classes, teachers doesnt care if she ditch class. But she never ditch her favorite class math and p.e class. She loves concerts. She loves sports more than her parents who doesnt make her really happy. Erina was in her room sleeping and when she heard a loud shout she walked out of her room to see whats going on. She turned and saw her parents talking about her. Her parents care about having a son not a daughter. She was shocked and clenched her fist. She was so mad at her parents. Last night, her ex-parents went to sleep. Erina went back down to the kitchen and get a knife. Erina wanted to kill her ex-parents for doing this to her. Her life was in pain. She isnt any happy anymore. She went back into rude, coldness, and darkness. Her soul was sucked to the darkness. Erina loves vampires and demons. This week, Erina saw a huge demon in the northern forest. They both talked. And the demon decided for Erina to become a demon. But, Erina wanted to be Half human and demon. And the Demon said yes you can. So, if Erina turns into 14 years old she will become a princess of Demons clan. She wont be here in the human world.

image for character- Human and Demon Transform (Click the spoiler)
Human Form:

Princess of Demon Form:



Sorry for like the SUPER LATE reply ! But yes are a new Moderators now Thxs and plz invite more people plz~! ^^
Posted 4/29/10

-Star-Light- wrote:


Sexy_Ninja wrote:



name- Erina Tomogchi
age- 13
grade- 9th
what does the character have to do in the story(like "this person is this person's best friend")- she transform into any creature, she has her own mask to change into Dark Erina. She was born as half human and half demon.
what does your character act like most of the time?- bored, sleepy, doesnt have any friends, flirt with guys, not talkative, loves to listen to music, and make a new web page of her own personal.

biography- Erina she completely rich and travel around the world. She does go to school but to ditch classes, teachers doesnt care if she ditch class. But she never ditch her favorite class math and p.e class. She loves concerts. She loves sports more than her parents who doesnt make her really happy. Erina was in her room sleeping and when she heard a loud shout she walked out of her room to see whats going on. She turned and saw her parents talking about her. Her parents care about having a son not a daughter. She was shocked and clenched her fist. She was so mad at her parents. Last night, her ex-parents went to sleep. Erina went back down to the kitchen and get a knife. Erina wanted to kill her ex-parents for doing this to her. Her life was in pain. She isnt any happy anymore. She went back into rude, coldness, and darkness. Her soul was sucked to the darkness. Erina loves vampires and demons. This week, Erina saw a huge demon in the northern forest. They both talked. And the demon decided for Erina to become a demon. But, Erina wanted to be Half human and demon. And the Demon said yes you can. So, if Erina turns into 14 years old she will become a princess of Demons clan. She wont be here in the human world.

image for character- Human and Demon Transform (Click the spoiler)
Human Form:

Princess of Demon Form:



Sorry for like the SUPER LATE reply ! But yes are a new Moderators now Thxs and plz invite more people plz~! ^^


its okay.
Mitsuko
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room with m...
Offline
Posted 4/29/10

Sexy_Ninja wrote:


-Star-Light- wrote:


Sexy_Ninja wrote:



name- Erina Tomogchi
age- 13
grade- 9th
what does the character have to do in the story(like "this person is this person's best friend")- she transform into any creature, she has her own mask to change into Dark Erina. She was born as half human and half demon.
what does your character act like most of the time?- bored, sleepy, doesnt have any friends, flirt with guys, not talkative, loves to listen to music, and make a new web page of her own personal.

biography- Erina she completely rich and travel around the world. She does go to school but to ditch classes, teachers doesnt care if she ditch class. But she never ditch her favorite class math and p.e class. She loves concerts. She loves sports more than her parents who doesnt make her really happy. Erina was in her room sleeping and when she heard a loud shout she walked out of her room to see whats going on. She turned and saw her parents talking about her. Her parents care about having a son not a daughter. She was shocked and clenched her fist. She was so mad at her parents. Last night, her ex-parents went to sleep. Erina went back down to the kitchen and get a knife. Erina wanted to kill her ex-parents for doing this to her. Her life was in pain. She isnt any happy anymore. She went back into rude, coldness, and darkness. Her soul was sucked to the darkness. Erina loves vampires and demons. This week, Erina saw a huge demon in the northern forest. They both talked. And the demon decided for Erina to become a demon. But, Erina wanted to be Half human and demon. And the Demon said yes you can. So, if Erina turns into 14 years old she will become a princess of Demons clan. She wont be here in the human world.

image for character- Human and Demon Transform (Click the spoiler)
Human Form:

Princess of Demon Form:



Sorry for like the SUPER LATE reply ! But yes are a new Moderators now Thxs and plz invite more people plz~! ^^


its okay.


WOW that was fast! Well ok ^^
Mitsuko
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room with m...
Offline
Posted 10/3/10
Semi Hiatus

I'm going to be Semi Hiatus because of school its that ok!? Its might be time to time i will be here sorry and i will try my best!
You must be logged in to post.