First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
MEGAMAN X9 RUMOR
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
x9 oh cool..hope it comes out quick
17023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Out of sight, out...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
There is NO WAY that they're not going to port X9 to the Wii. Just because RE4 was ported to the freaking PC and PS2, Nintendo's mad... At least... That's what I heard... I WANT X9!!!!!! Or at least, a Wii exclusive Mega Man X shooter...
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / A series of tubes
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

rockmx8 wrote:


gubblebum wrote:

megaman sucked as soon as you c0uldnt slide on the walls ,,,, but still a fun game ...


Yeah but the dash function is much better in my opinion.


Didn't you have both in the first 6 megamanX games? When did you lose wall jump?
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Saugus, Mass, USA
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
I hope this is true.

I wanna know what happens to axl.

In Megaman Zero they dont mention Axl.
Even in ZX Advent they dont talk bout him even though the main character looks like AXL.
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
hope it's good
8484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
yays they better =P
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

jmsberg wrote:


rockmx8 wrote:


gubblebum wrote:

megaman sucked as soon as you c0uldnt slide on the walls ,,,, but still a fun game ...


Yeah but the dash function is much better in my opinion.


Didn't you have both in the first 6 megamanX games? When did you lose wall jump?


Yes and there still is wall sliding even in X8, and no Wall Jumps are available as well. X9 and DNF this year is going to rock hopefully.
864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
they should make another megaman game....no more megaman x...i miss the old days.
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
SUPPORT A MEGAMAN X9/ROCKMAN X9!! CAPCOM IS HINTING A POSSIBLE RELEASE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il15Tug6Ul8
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

galvan2356 wrote:

they should make another megaman game....no more megaman x...i miss the old days.


They already made the Famous and Successful New Megaman 9/Rockman 9, so now X9 seems to be next as the video above shows the possibility!! Awesome can't wait!!
Posted 1/21/09
I hope there will be a Megaman X9. Let's call it the Megaman X9 - The Cyber Elf Wars. A good bridge to the Megaman Zero series.
Posted 1/21/09

Heckrix wrote:

I hope this is true.

I wanna know what happens to axl.

In Megaman Zero they dont mention Axl.
Even in ZX Advent they dont talk bout him even though the main character looks like AXL.


Because Model A wasn't even based on Axl...
Axl basically had nothing to do with the Zero or ZX series...

On topic... yeah, I hope it's true... A story about Omega and the Elf Wars would be cool, or anything that'll bridge the X series with the Zero series...
6048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
i did like megaman but the megaman games are suckie now
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

minhngu wrote:

i did like megaman but the megaman games are suckie now


Well that's not entirely accurate man.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.