First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
What was ur first swearword and how old were u when u said it?
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08
"damn it" does this count?...I was 11....^_^my parents are strict regarding swearing
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

troythugz wrote:

"damn it" does this count?...I was 11....^_^my parents are strict regarding swearing


ya... probably... I have a friend that gets her mouth washed out with soap every time she says the word "hate" her mum goes, "Ash! HATE is a very strong word!" and washes her mouth out with soap... I feel sorry 4 her... I mean, she's 13 years old! Not 2 or 4!...
...
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

DJMS wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


troythugz wrote:

"damn it" does this count?...I was 11....^_^my parents are strict regarding swearing


ya... probably... I have a friend that gets her mouth washed out with soap every time she says the word "hate" her mum goes, "Ash! HATE is a very strong word!" and washes her mouth out with soap... I feel sorry 4 her... I mean, she's 13 years old! Not 2 or 4!...
...


Thats sad...


ya... and she got in trouble 4 watching X-Men 3 cause it's M-Rated 4 language and violence... I mean, COME ON!...
...
24687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08
It was sh** and it was during 3rd or 4th grade
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

DJMS wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


DJMS wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


troythugz wrote:

"damn it" does this count?...I was 11....^_^my parents are strict regarding swearing


ya... probably... I have a friend that gets her mouth washed out with soap every time she says the word "hate" her mum goes, "Ash! HATE is a very strong word!" and washes her mouth out with soap... I feel sorry 4 her... I mean, she's 13 years old! Not 2 or 4!...
...


Thats sad...


ya... and she got in trouble 4 watching X-Men 3 cause it's M-Rated 4 language and violence... I mean, COME ON!...
...


LOL, wth... i watch M movie since i was like grade 4, and accidently watched X movie when i was grade 5, i waas shocked at first, cause of reaction :D


aw... the first horror movie I ever watched was when I was 4...
...
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08
I swear I'll protect her when I was four~
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

aqjuvenileorion wrote:

I swear I'll protect her when I was four~


wha?...
...
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

freakaga1n wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:

I swear I'll protect her when I was four~


wha?...
...


Is that something wrong with anything?

16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

aqjuvenileorion wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:

I swear I'll protect her when I was four~


wha?...
...


Is that something wrong with anything?



no, soz, it's just that I didn't get wat u wrote... ;;...
...
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

freakaga1n wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:

I swear I'll protect her when I was four~


wha?...
...


Is that something wrong with anything?



no, soz, it's just that I didn't get wat u wrote... ;;...
...


XD I just didn't name the person because I think its not necessary... Dog wanna bite her and I ran towards the dog with a stick.... then both get assaulted but we ran like hell....-_- Its like 5...
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

freakaga1n wrote:


troythugz wrote:

"damn it" does this count?...I was 11....^_^my parents are strict regarding swearing


ya... probably... I have a friend that gets her mouth washed out with soap every time she says the word "hate" her mum goes, "Ash! HATE is a very strong word!" and washes her mouth out with soap... I feel sorry 4 her... I mean, she's 13 years old! Not 2 or 4!...
...


me too.....I feel sorry for her.....^_^ but my mum is not like that.....she just slap me in the face or let me kneel down with salts..^_^
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08
[email protected] in 3rd grade (i was watchin alot of southpark)
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

aqjuvenileorion wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


aqjuvenileorion wrote:

I swear I'll protect her when I was four~


wha?...
...


Is that something wrong with anything?



no, soz, it's just that I didn't get wat u wrote... ;;...
...


XD I just didn't name the person because I think its not necessary... Dog wanna bite her and I ran towards the dog with a stick.... then both get assaulted but we ran like hell....-_- Its like 5...


aw... so kawaii...
...
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08

troythugz wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


troythugz wrote:

"damn it" does this count?...I was 11....^_^my parents are strict regarding swearing


ya... probably... I have a friend that gets her mouth washed out with soap every time she says the word "hate" her mum goes, "Ash! HATE is a very strong word!" and washes her mouth out with soap... I feel sorry 4 her... I mean, she's 13 years old! Not 2 or 4!...
...


me too.....I feel sorry for her.....^_^ but my mum is not like that.....she just slap me in the face or let me kneel down with salts..^_^


wow... the worst punishment (more like rection) my mum ever gave me was throwing books at my face... I dodged most of them though...
...
28413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
78
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/21/08
i think it was either f*ck or sh*t and it was when i was 6-7ish
dont really remember. since i swear quite a lot nowadays
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.