First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [APPLY] Moderator Application
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 12/7/09 , edited 12/25/09
Apply to be a Mod here !

[[CLOSED]] We have enough designers .
Form:




We need really goood designers ;D

Designer :

Username :
Name:
Age :
Why did you apply for this position :
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) :
Examples (at least 2) :

Approved Designers please PM me if you go into HIATUS mode or if you are busy . Thank you xD




In need of capable people ~

Forum Manager :

Username :
Name :
Age :
Why did you apply for this position :
Can you handle forum tasks and improve this group :

Approved Forum Mods can start creating game forums etcetc . PM me if you have any problems xD

Do not quote this post ! (Put it in spoiler if you do .)
Av-Designer
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/9/09
Designer Form

Username :xLiaa
Name:Lia
Age :12
Why did you apply for this position :BECAUSE IM BORED TOO . *HYPER MODE8 =W=
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) :I ... anything de , depends on what pictures :)
Examples (at least 2) : I lazy show . mwahahahha





See , so hardworking , spent 15 minutes rushing . i dam lazy . LOL
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 12/9/09

xLiaa wrote:

Designer Form

Username :xLiaa
Name:Lia
Age :12
Why did you apply for this position :BECAUSE IM BORED TOO . *HYPER MODE8 =W=
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) :I ... anything de , depends on what pictures :)
Examples (at least 2) : I lazy show . mwahahahha





See , so hardworking , spent 15 minutes rushing . i dam lazy . LOL


Lia you so hardworking , i dun believe . Lols .

Accepted

Av-Designer
1138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/09
Designer :

Username : neko_chama
Name: kururi
Age : 13
Why did you apply for this position : because i like to make GFX
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) : avii
Examples (at least 2) :
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 12/16/09

neko_chama wrote:

Designer :

Username : neko_chama
Name: kururi
Age : 13
Why did you apply for this position : because i like to make GFX
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) : avii
Examples (at least 2) :


Nice aviis !
Accepted

( Hey can you tell me where to find the render from the first avii ?)
Av-Designer
1138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/09


i dont know ><
i got the pic and render it by myself.. hehe sorry x]
Av-Designer
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/17/09 , edited 12/17/09
Designer :

Username : Tadase_heart
Name: Shizuna
Age : 15
Why did you apply for this position : I enjoy making gfx && I like helping peoplee >;D
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) : Avii
Examples (at least 2) :
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 12/17/09 , edited 12/17/09

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

Designer :

Username : Tadase_heart
Name: Shizuna
Age : 15
Why did you apply for this position : I enjoy making gfx && I like helping peoplee >;D
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) : Avii
Examples (at least 2) :



Accepted
Posted 12/18/09
Designer :

Username : Alice2nd
Name: Alice
Age : ??
Why did you apply for this position : B-cause.... Lauren ask me de...
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) : Avii!~
Examples (at least 2) : Lazy show sio..



1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 12/18/09

Alice2nd wrote:

Designer :

Username : Alice2nd
Name: Alice
Age : ??
Why did you apply for this position : B-cause.... Lauren ask me de...
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) : Avii!~
Examples (at least 2) : Lazy show sio..





LOL Lauren ask you de ? I piak her later .


Accepted
Posted 12/20/09
Forum Manager :

Username : Black_snow707
Name :Snow
Age : 13
Why did you apply for this position : to help the group
Can you handle forum tasks and improve this group : yes,yes i can
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

black_snow707 wrote:

Forum Manager :

Username : Black_snow707
Name :Snow
Age : 13
Why did you apply for this position : to help the group
Can you handle forum tasks and improve this group : yes,yes i can


Accepted xD
Posted 12/20/09

MistLal wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:

Forum Manager :

Username : Black_snow707
Name :Snow
Age : 13
Why did you apply for this position : to help the group
Can you handle forum tasks and improve this group : yes,yes i can


Accepted xD


thankies :3
Av-Designer
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/09
Designer :

Username : RANDOM-LY
Name: Jolies
Age : 13
Why did you apply for this position : im bored >0<
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) : avii
Examples (at least 2) :







ps.. it's kinda big...
Av-Designer
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09

RANDOM-LY wrote:

Designer :

Username : RANDOM-LY
Name: Jolies
Age : 13
Why did you apply for this position : im bored >0<
What do you specialize in (Avii/Banner/Icon/Profile) : avii
Examples (at least 2) :







ps.. it's kinda big...


Excuse me , which sch do you come from ? ?><

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.