First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
jus giv up?
Posted 5/24/07

happyxix wrote:

To "Trevor" you're just making yourself look like a arrogant pompous retard who don't give a dam about other people's feelings. Do as a favor and if you have nothing useful to say, then just shut up and not post.



Arrogant and pompus i most certainly am...but how deso having those fantastic qualities make me retarded? That goes somewhat unexplained i would further ask you revise your statement and place maybe asshole or prick where retard is...(just trying to help you mate!)

45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Yea Kyo you can say just about anything you want but it doesn't mean you have to. But c'mon man, I mean she IS 13.

But whatever it's really up to you I guess.
27419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hayward, CA - OR...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Mauz is gonna have a good time with this thread xD

I think I agree with everyone else. The internet is not the best place to get adivce especially not CR since most people here have not fully matured themselves (including myself xD) Don't live your life on petty rumors just learn to accept them and move on. If you like the guy and you know he likes you then why be so shy.
45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

devilisiious wrote:

ur pathetic and whats more pathetic is some people actually belive wat other people wrote on their profile... age etc


Wow, what is it with you and calling people pathetic? So you really aren't 14 then? How old are you then, 10?
Posted 5/24/07
@ Yuuki tenshi- Your last quote of my msg makes absolutely no sense if you wish to further our conversation be more clear and less of an incoherent jackass

@ Knight- Yes im aware i dont have to say it simply because i can...but whats the fun of that might i ask? Regardless of her age.


Trevor (OP)
7605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Jose, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
common adolescent response to things they either did not read or know how to make a snappy comeback:

"you have a stupid face. retard. [insert angry emoticon]"

It is quite a humorous phenomenon. Well deserving of a neck-jab, but hey, c'est la vie.

But keep it going, this really is funny to read.
45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

kyocool wrote:

@ Knight- Yes im aware i dont have to say it simply because i can...but whats the fun of that might i ask? Regardless of her age.

Trevor (OP)


Pick on someone your own size, haha. That is more fun anyways.
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay area..
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
omg..some1 lock this thread..idc
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

kyocool wrote:

@ Knight- Yes im aware i dont have to say it simply because i can...but whats the fun of that might i ask? Regardless of her age.


Trevor (OP)


Saying what you can to a 13 yr old doesn't make you look cool, in my opinion. It makes you look like someone who has insecurity issues and can not institute common sense when dealing with ones younger than yourself. We are the example, what we set for them to learn from....whether online or in real life. If you said something like that to any 13 year old I know I.R.L, I would might just have to bury you with your words.

Set some sort of example is where my point is going to. Get upset that there was a question you didn't want to see on the forumns, then move on...no need to get vicious over it.

Posted 5/24/07
Haha First of all you couldnt bury me in my own words im not soo easily picked off verbally by a hanus bitch such as yourself. Secondly I dont even talk to 13 yr olds in real life this is a forum interaction with younger age groups is inevitable so shut it. Thirdly.....get over yourself this is an anime forum lighten up toots :)
Also i wasnt aware speaking my own personal opinion which i can share freely gives away to the fact i have insecuritiies?...your joking right?...god i hope so


Knightwyvern wrote:


kyocool wrote:

@ Knight- Yes im aware i dont have to say it simply because i can...but whats the fun of that might i ask? Regardless of her age.

Trevor (OP)


Pick on someone your own size, haha. That is more fun anyways.


HAha i do all the time (and basically anyone who i disagree with)! boredom just happen to set in and boom here pops up her thread for my amusement!


Trevor (OP)
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

lmNotU wrote:

omg..some1 lock this thread..idc


I don't think the thread needs to be locked I just think some people need to be banned. Anyways I hope some of the actual advice the few people gave (including myself xD) was helpful.
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay area..
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
yes..tyvm.. pplz were out of topic-_-
Posted 5/24/07
I'm not really even understanding this post. Are you saying you thought the guy likes you but now you realize he may not like you but someone else and you're jealous?

Anyways, my advice is if he hasn't told you that he likes you, don't assume that he does.

Also, I don't see why you should have to DO anything in this situation. We're talking about rumours here. Who cares about rumours anyways? Half the time they're completely freaking baseless, especially at your age.

Since whatever you're talking about is simply heresay I don't see why you should have the need to speak up or show your support for any side. Saying something would simply mean you want to take part in the gossip, i.e you are a gossipmonger.

Also, you're obviously not mature if you think you need to fake your for anything more than a joke or to post this question. I have siblings who are 13 and they are just as immature as you are, which is fine. At your age, you have the right to be so.

As for Trevor (OP), yes you can say whatever the hell you want, just try to keep it a little bit cleaner (minus the "mother fucker") since this forum is for all ages. This is true for Yuuki-whatever and his lagging ball comment as well.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Mesa, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/24/07


So, you are saying you intentionally cause drama and conflict for others on the board, since you do not choose to communicate with younger people in real life? And yes, it does in my opinion prove you're chalked full of insecurities. People who are secure with themselves attack the problem, not the people stating them....grow up please.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.