WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
jus giv up?
45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Ok, lets all just agree Kyo is an asshole as I'm sure we all will (including Kyo,) and move on.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

kyocool wrote:

Haha First of all you couldnt bury me in my own words im not soo easily picked off verbally by a hanus bitch such as yourself. Secondly I dont even talk to 13 yr olds in real life this is a forum interaction with younger age groups is inevitable so shut it. Thirdly.....get over yourself this is an anime forum lighten up toots :)
Also i wasnt aware speaking my own personal opinion which i can share freely gives away to the fact i have insecuritiies?...your joking right?...god i hope so


Knightwyvern wrote:


kyocool wrote:

@ Knight- Yes im aware i dont have to say it simply because i can...but whats the fun of that might i ask? Regardless of her age.

Trevor (OP)


Pick on someone your own size, haha. That is more fun anyways.


HAha i do all the time (and basically anyone who i disagree with)! boredom just happen to set in and boom here pops up her thread for my amusement!


Trevor (OP)


I don't recall her ever swear at you. If thats how you talk you should consider just shutting . When you signed up for this forum you should know that you'll be interacting with kids much younger than you. So it DOES not help disrespecting them when this forum is mainly attracting the younger generations with anime. And no freedom of speech is not something you can use as a defense because the freedom of speach can be taken away due to the rules of this forum. So less flaming and take chill and just enjoy this forum for what it is meant to be, a gathering of people of sharing the common interest =]

DAM I sound cheesy
Posted 5/24/07

maevefae wrote:


kyocool wrote:

Haha First of all you couldnt bury me in my own words im not soo easily picked off verbally by a hanus bitch such as yourself. Secondly I dont even talk to 13 yr olds in real life this is a forum interaction with younger age groups is inevitable so shut it. Thirdly.....get over yourself this is an anime forum lighten up toots :)
Also i wasnt aware speaking my own personal opinion which i can share freely gives away to the fact i have insecuritiies?...your joking right?...god i hope so

[


kyocool wrote:

@ Knight- Yes im aware i dont have to say it simply because i can...but whats the fun of that might i ask? Regardless of her age.

Trevor (OP)


So, you are saying you intentionally cause drama and conflict for others on the board, since you do not choose to communicate with younger people in real life? And yes, it does in my opinion prove you're chalked full of insecurities. People who are secure with themselves attack the problem, not the people stating them....grow up please.



No i only cause it for people i disagree with and or think are worthless human being imo. Im sure my opinion isnt widely shared but ...them the breaks kid you know?
Also i dont think it proves i have any insecurities what so ever what it does prove though is that i obviously have alot of pull to have soo many replies to my msgs on people who feel the need to correct my intolerence of others. So exactly what problem am i supposed to be attacking...some 13 yr olds manufactured drama which has absolutely NOTHING to do with me? Ohhh piss off give me a break lady. I was bored and decided to step in and make some magic happen and as i suspected a few of you did infact keep me occupied...thats all there was to it

Trevor (OP)
Posted 5/24/07

Knightwyvern wrote:

Ok, lets all just agree Kyo is an asshole as I'm sure we all will (including Kyo,) and move on.


Yay the voice of reason is upon us...Cant we all just agree im an "asshole" and move on as he suggested....im all for it..Good looking out for the thread Knight!

trevor (OP)
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bay area..
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
omfg..ive noticed that crunchyrollers are so mean
1321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / CS, TEXAS
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
well..well.well...why don't u guys calm down a lil bit..
It is true that anyone can say whatever they want, but I can say that it is wrong to deprecate or insult people's comments. She surely wants to know the advice, even yeah at some point it isn't good to discuss it in this open forum because you talked ur personal problems with people you don't know very close like us.. So, yeah my advice is talk to your best friends, parents or siblings, I'm pretty sure they will help you...
Again, whatever age you have, it really doesn't matter coz problems don't know age..you'll always have problems in ur life and we need someone to talk about it..so ppl, pls respect others who need helps, probably she just don't know with who she will talk with...
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Why don't you all PM each other instead
7605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / San Jose, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
:popcorn:

As for the original post of this funny thread, I believe the author is experiencing the dilemma of living in a rumor, while deluding herself with feelings of unrequited affection - ultimately resulting in an inquiry as to whether or not the aforementioned circumstance warrants hopeless perpetuation.

The first thing that comes to my mind: OH GOD MY BRAIN IS HURTING, ALERT THE CARE POLICE

Really though, I said it before: make your mistakes, JUST LIVE YOUR DAMN LIFE. This was probably one of said mistakes. The negative comments (although I hint at some constructive criticism) hopefully will prevent you from mirroring this event, thus making you an improved online community representative in the future.

Good day!
45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
^ Yes, don't be afraid to just trudge forward with life. Everyone makes mistakes, and you will as well. But you'll never know what'll happen until you try.
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bay area..
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

yb1j3 wrote:

well..well.well...why don't u guys calm down a lil bit..
It is true that anyone can say whatever they want, but I can say that it is wrong to deprecate or insult people's comments. She surely wants to know the advice, even yeah at some point it isn't good to discuss it in this open forum because you talked ur personal problems with people you don't know very close like us.. So, yeah my advice is talk to your best friends, parents or siblings, I'm pretty sure they will help you...
Again, whatever age you have, it really doesn't matter coz problems don't know age..you'll always have problems in ur life and we need someone to talk about it..so ppl, pls respect others who need helps, probably she just don't know with who she will talk with...


finally a decent comment ty for making my day :D

10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
^ ^ that was so corney hahahahahahha but I approve corneyness!
Posted 5/24/07

aznfarseer wrote:

:popcorn:

As for the original post of this funny thread, I believe the author is experiencing the dilemma of living in a rumor, while deluding herself with feelings of unrequited affection - ultimately resulting in an inquiry as to whether or not the aforementioned circumstance warrants hopeless perpetuation.

The first thing that comes to my mind: OH GOD MY BRAIN IS HURTING, ALERT THE CARE POLICE

Really though, I said it before: make your mistakes, JUST LIVE YOUR DAMN LIFE. This was probably one of said mistakes. The negative comments (although I hint at some constructive criticism) hopefully will prevent you from mirroring this event, thus making you an improved online community representative in the future.

Good day!


I'm laughing at you, albeit in agreement.

As for the poster, no crunchyrollers are not all THAT nice but we are an interesting bunch.

As for the guy above whose nick I can't remember. Good point, it's always dangerous to share the personal problems of teenagers on a forum full of strangers. The result is definitely not gonna be too pretty.

45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

xidiya wrote:


aznfarseer wrote:

:popcorn:

As for the original post of this funny thread, I believe the author is experiencing the dilemma of living in a rumor, while deluding herself with feelings of unrequited affection - ultimately resulting in an inquiry as to whether or not the aforementioned circumstance warrants hopeless perpetuation.

The first thing that comes to my mind: OH GOD MY BRAIN IS HURTING, ALERT THE CARE POLICE

Really though, I said it before: make your mistakes, JUST LIVE YOUR DAMN LIFE. This was probably one of said mistakes. The negative comments (although I hint at some constructive criticism) hopefully will prevent you from mirroring this event, thus making you an improved online community representative in the future.

Good day!


I'm laughing at you, albeit in agreement.

As for the poster, no crunchyrollers are not all THAT nice but we are an interesting bunch.

As for the guy above whose nick I can't remember. Good point, it's always dangerous to share the personal problems of teenagers on a forum full of strangers. The result is definitely not gonna be too pretty.



As was demonstrated here all to clearly.
20230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
I swear no one uses

The HELP Thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1291

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.