First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply what happens???? Kirari and Hiroto spoilers!
Member
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
I can't read chinese subtitles but I peeked ahead and it seems that he leaves for new york in episode 79 ( I think)-- so what happens???? does anyone know? What clues do we have!!!!!!!
Member
1254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / 天国的地狱
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
I am not sure but I think he comes back.

Tell you when I get there since I am only on 56. sorry.
Member
6050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
good new lol i think he got came back to tokyo lol (in episode 90!!) ok it is raw hehe
Member
4076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / drawing some fash...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

stellargaze wrote:

I can't read chinese subtitles but I peeked ahead and it seems that he leaves for new york in episode 79 ( I think)-- so what happens???? does anyone know? What clues do we have!!!!!!!


hi
kirari is undecisive and was nervous
when they had the concert
she wanted to come but she thinks she has feelings for hiroto and feels kind of lonely but she did not come to the concert because she worried and doubting
when he leaves she turn her upside down and said to him good luck or something like do your best
they still communucate thugh
she was about to confess

if is is wrong i am sorry
i only understand a little japanese
Member
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
hiroto leaves for new york to learn more about dancing, but when kirari is in trouble when she joined black woods in order to help the shachou, kumoi-san and other mem like seiji. if not they wont have any work to do. and so, hiroto and seiji knows about it. hiroto entered a contest , and have to win in order to graduate and went back to tokyo to find kirari !! tats all i know as next episode haven come up
Member
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
wow thanks! I didn't get the part about the competition at all. It seems there are so many episodes without hiroto I hope one of them confesses
Member
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *England*
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
hes coming back on epsisode 90! but they havent confess to each other yet
Member
614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

cheekychristy wrote:

hes coming back on epsisode 90! but they havent confess to each other yet

Really? How did you know? Where did you see/ hear that?!? I'm really exited about what will happen to Kirari-chan an Hiroto-kun... I hope it reaches up to 100 something... and hopefully theres a season 2! and 3! I reallly love this! kirari-chan! do your best! Hiroto-kun... don't you dare break her heart! KIRARI-CHAN AND HIROTO-KUN! YAY!

21062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unites States
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
Really?! I heard something like that but I wasn't sure. aww she should so confess! kirari hurry up!
Member
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
Ahhh, I just watched episode 89 with the chinese subs, which I can't understand. What's going on with this whole black kirari thing? What does Seiji think after going to cross' studio? Do they know why she is there? Is she still an idol? Or is she only doing behind the scenes stuff?

I'm guessing Hiroto enters the dance contest so that he can go back and see what's happening.
Member
2852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SH
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
Argh!I just want the whole thing to be uploaded quickly!!!!
Member
635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / cloud tower. =D
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
*sigh* why can't i understand chinese/japanese subs? *sob*sob*
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

megastarceleb wrote:


cheekychristy wrote:

hes coming back on epsisode 90! but they havent confess to each other yet

Really? How did you know? Where did you see/ hear that?!? I'm really exited about what will happen to Kirari-chan an Hiroto-kun... I hope it reaches up to 100 something... and hopefully theres a season 2! and 3! I reallly love this! kirari-chan! do your best! Hiroto-kun... don't you dare break her heart! KIRARI-CHAN AND HIROTO-KUN! YAY!


yes its true i watch it oready bt its wifout subs bt i juz watch ! hiroto realli cum bac on ep 90 in actual fact i dun understand wad r dey tokin abt ...

Member
614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

lifesuc wrote:


megastarceleb wrote:


cheekychristy wrote:

hes coming back on epsisode 90! but they havent confess to each other yet

Really? How did you know? Where did you see/ hear that?!? I'm really exited about what will happen to Kirari-chan an Hiroto-kun... I hope it reaches up to 100 something... and hopefully theres a season 2! and 3! I reallly love this! kirari-chan! do your best! Hiroto-kun... don't you dare break her heart! KIRARI-CHAN AND HIROTO-KUN! YAY!


yes its true i watch it oready bt its wifout subs bt i juz watch ! hiroto realli cum bac on ep 90 in actual fact i dun understand wad r dey tokin abt ...



HOW EXITING! I REALLY CAN"T WAIT!:D
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/08


HOW EXITING! I REALLY CAN"T WAIT!:D

ya same here ! =]

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.