First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply gundam sousei
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/8/09
Ensign
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 12/8/09
doesn't look great but i'll check it out more
Posted 12/8/09
dduuur no comment ;_;
Ensign
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 12/8/09
ummm... okay?... for some reason i feel no need to read it...
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 12/8/09
Hmm.....so what EXACTLY is this about?
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/8/09

manwhalebird wrote:

Hmm.....so what EXACTLY is this about?


the manga is like a biography
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 12/8/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


the manga is like a biography


Why make a biography into a manga? Why not a regular book?
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/8/09

manwhalebird wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


the manga is like a biography


Why make a biography into a manga? Why not a regular book?


don't ask me i didn't wrote and i think its has something to do about the 30th anniversary.
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 12/8/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


don't ask me i didn't wrote and i think its has something to do about the 30th anniversary.


I understand that, but during the StarWars anniversary, George Lucas didn't have a comic documenting how he made a masterpiece; he had an actual live documentary explaining production and difficulties.

That's what should happen; a documentary of Tomino over the years from the first gundam to Turn A.
Lieutenant
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/9/09 , edited 12/9/09

TOMINO PUNCH! More powerful than the Bright punch or the Bright slap and gets the job done too!

EDIT: I forgot to add the pic.
Ensign
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 12/9/09
its A look at the history of how the Gundam series started back in the 1970s. He's the same author as Kidou Senshi Gundam-san which was supposedly good but don't know what happened to this one
Lieutenant
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 12/19/09
I've noticed these type of bonus materials. Very useful to an addictive fan. Buy me one please for Christmas!
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:

I've noticed these type of bonus materials. Very useful to an addictive fan. Buy me one please for Christmas!


It not even lisence yet
Lieutenant
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


galbadiaprjt wrote:

I've noticed these type of bonus materials. Very useful to an addictive fan. Buy me one please for Christmas!


It not even lisence yet


What?! That's cool! So mail it to me! The prototype!
Captain
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

galbadiaprjt wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


galbadiaprjt wrote:

I've noticed these type of bonus materials. Very useful to an addictive fan. Buy me one please for Christmas!


It not even lisence yet


What?! That's cool! So mail it to me! The prototype!


I don't have manga
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.