First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avatar request new
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

fire_ball8653 wrote:


athena134 wrote:

i feel so special!^_^ hehee!


u always were :DD


you so sweet sissy! i baked a cake!^_6 Want to have some?^_^ It's um.... strawberry... :sweatingbullets:......and it's kind of shaped like a pineapple
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

fire_ball8653 wrote:


aznpinkmandy wrote:



pending by fire_ball8653


Here's your avii!


thank
[+ Loved +] Pineapple
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09


no prob ;DD
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/14/09


Thank you so much!!! I'm in LUV with them~♥

[+ Desired+] Pineapple
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

katarzynassj4 wrote:

username:katarzynassj4
name:Kasia
text you want to put:kasia-chan
Paid 3 photos?{post three photos in payment album before requesting}: yes
avii size: thin and tall
pic {spoiler plz}:


extra: you decide

DONE!: K.Q

hope you liikey!
Posted 12/14/09
username: iCupid
name: Rose
text you want to put: iCupid, Rose-chii
Paid 3 photos?{post three photos in payment album before requesting}:yes
avii size: Tall & Thin
pic {spoiler plz}:

extra: Roses Theme
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

iCupid wrote:

username: iCupid
name: Rose
text you want to put: iCupid, Rose-chii
Paid 3 photos?{post three photos in payment album before requesting}:yes
avii size: Tall & Thin
pic {spoiler plz}:

extra: Roses Theme


hmm.. your pic is a bit on the low quality side.
mind changing it?
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my room x3
Offline
Posted 12/14/09 , edited 12/14/09
username: 3sa_Pooky
name: Teresa
text you want to put: 3sa_Pooky, Newb
Paid 3 photos? yep ^ ^
avii size: tall and thin =]
pic {spoiler plz}:

extra:
whatever you think will make it even better-looking plz!

Thank you in advance!I hope I'll come again =]
PENDING - K.Q.
Posted 12/14/09

iPanda- wrote:


iCupid wrote:

username: iCupid
name: Rose
text you want to put: iCupid, Rose-chii
Paid 3 photos?{post three photos in payment album before requesting}:yes
avii size: Tall & Thin
pic {spoiler plz}:

extra: Roses Theme


hmm.. your pic is a bit on the low quality side.
mind changing it?


What about this?

Or is it still...?
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
username: icypurple
name: berrii
text you want to put: Berrii
Paid 3 photos?{post three photos in payment album before requesting}:

avii size: tall and thin
pic {spoiler plz}:

extra:
Can iPanda- do this request? thanks ^^
Posted 12/14/09 , edited 12/14/09
Fill in:
username: aznsk8ngfreak
name: ai
text you want to put: aznsk8ngferak
Paid 3 photos?{post three photos in payment album before requesting}: yes
avii size: tall
pic {spoiler plz}:

extra:up 2 u
Posted 12/15/09

ok this

[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/15/09

punknina wrote:



Thank you so much!!! I'm in LUV with them~♥



happy you like them!^_^ hehee! if you have th time please come again and invite your buddies!^_^
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/15/09 , edited 12/15/09

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

Fill in:
username: aznsk8ngfreak
name: ai
text you want to put: aznsk8ngferak
Paid 3 photos?{post three photos in payment album before requesting}: yes
avii size: tall
pic {spoiler plz}:

extra:up 2 u


done by athena134

I'm seriously running out of ideas! Hope you like it!^_^
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/15/09

chibi-ookami wrote:


katarzynassj4 wrote:

username:katarzynassj4
name:Kasia
text you want to put:kasia-chan
Paid 3 photos?{post three photos in payment album before requesting}: yes
avii size: thin and tall
pic {spoiler plz}:


extra: you decide

DONE!: K.Q

hope you liikey!


Gokudera avi!^_^ ~ sorry about that!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.