First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Men as an afterthought?
Posted 1/1/08

projectcedric wrote:


moronpants wrote:


During the first few weeks of pregnancy, your baby's internal and external genital structures are the same, regardless of whether you are ultimately going to have a boy or a girl. The gonads will become ovaries or testicles, the phallus will become a clitoris or a penis, and the genital folds will become labia or scrotum.


Evolution's own ironic joke.

Evolution: "This is what I did to you people in a millions-of-years scale before. Remember me."

Just like I'll give you an appendix that have no use and may burst making you hurt very bad and haha, what about me taking your tail away, but making you keep your tailbone so you can break it when falling on your ass
3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

ailin350 wrote:

^ Why would anyone go grab your nipples and twist them?... Sorry, i've never seen that..


my guy friends are doing that to each other just for fun..with their reactions, i can see it is really painful but they seem to enjoy it, if they are the ones doing the twisting that is.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
ammo out of a nipple that's hilarious yet the images are so weird
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

addicted2chocolate wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

^ Why would anyone go grab your nipples and twist them?... Sorry, i've never seen that..


my guy friends are doing that to each other just for fun..with their reactions, i can see it is really painful but they seem to enjoy it, if they are the ones doing the twisting that is.


I'd still enjoy it if i'm the one being twisted.
Posted 1/1/08

projectcedric wrote:


addicted2chocolate wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

^ Why would anyone go grab your nipples and twist them?... Sorry, i've never seen that..


my guy friends are doing that to each other just for fun..with their reactions, i can see it is really painful but they seem to enjoy it, if they are the ones doing the twisting that is.


I'd still enjoy it if i'm the one being twisted.

That's just scary hehe, though if you're into pain that's fine hehe, I have a ex that's into that stuff, hot candle wax and different things :P

Posted 1/1/08

Mumii wrote:


FateT wrote:


Mumii wrote:

Are you... sexist?


Just to clear things up, no i am not. I honestly dont really care. I am pretty much just curious on what people would think on the subject.


Oh, okay. I think they both came out the same time because... yeah... The male helps the female with the reproduction. >.<


She is right, our species only perseveres because of both genders live together in co-existence out of the will to survive . I can understand your way of thinking, "Who came first?" is interesting, but does it really matter. If a person thinks they are more important than someone else just because of gender they need a reality check.

2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

torerling wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


addicted2chocolate wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

^ Why would anyone go grab your nipples and twist them?... Sorry, i've never seen that..


my guy friends are doing that to each other just for fun..with their reactions, i can see it is really painful but they seem to enjoy it, if they are the ones doing the twisting that is.


I'd still enjoy it if i'm the one being twisted.

That's just scary hehe, though if you're into pain that's fine hehe, I have a ex that's into that stuff, hot candle wax and different things :P



yea we kinky people rule. Im more into the other way around though.
Posted 1/1/08

jesusosorio wrote:

She is right, our species only perseveres because of both genders live together in co-existence out of the will to survive . I can understand your way of thinking, "Who came first?" is interesting, but does it really matter. If a person thinks they are more important than someone else just because of gender they need a reality check.



I'd even use occhams razor and just say of you think that you are more important than someone else you need a reality check
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

projectcedric wrote:


addicted2chocolate wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

^ Why would anyone go grab your nipples and twist them?... Sorry, i've never seen that..


my guy friends are doing that to each other just for fun..with their reactions, i can see it is really painful but they seem to enjoy it, if they are the ones doing the twisting that is.


I'd still enjoy it if i'm the one being twisted.


and some people enjoy that? haha, then i guess it's good for men to have nipples
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
A guy I knew swears that he and his friends were wrestling, and one of them took a pair of pliers and gave another guy a purple nurple with it. By, you know, pinching it with the pliers and then twisting the pliers.

AND IT RIPPED HIS NIPPLE OFF.
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

ailin350 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


addicted2chocolate wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

^ Why would anyone go grab your nipples and twist them?... Sorry, i've never seen that..


my guy friends are doing that to each other just for fun..with their reactions, i can see it is really painful but they seem to enjoy it, if they are the ones doing the twisting that is.


I'd still enjoy it if i'm the one being twisted.


and some people enjoy that? haha, then i guess it's good for men to have nipples


Yea, I'd say that's probably the only reason why we have nipples
Posted 1/1/08

torerling wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:

She is right, our species only perseveres because of both genders live together in co-existence out of the will to survive . I can understand your way of thinking, "Who came first?" is interesting, but does it really matter. If a person thinks they are more important than someone else just because of gender they need a reality check.

? I'm a bit confused by what you said.

I'd even use occhams razor and just say of you think that you are more important than someone else you need a reality check ;)


949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweating it here...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

projectcedric wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


addicted2chocolate wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

^ Why would anyone go grab your nipples and twist them?... Sorry, i've never seen that..


my guy friends are doing that to each other just for fun..with their reactions, i can see it is really painful but they seem to enjoy it, if they are the ones doing the twisting that is.


I'd still enjoy it if i'm the one being twisted.


and some people enjoy that? haha, then i guess it's good for men to have nipples


Yea, I'd say that's probably the only reason why we have nipples


LOL Lets hope that not really the answer to nipples. Or Darwin would probabally be rolling in his grave!
Posted 1/1/08
i think guys and girls came at the same time..
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

FateT wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


addicted2chocolate wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

^ Why would anyone go grab your nipples and twist them?... Sorry, i've never seen that..


my guy friends are doing that to each other just for fun..with their reactions, i can see it is really painful but they seem to enjoy it, if they are the ones doing the twisting that is.


I'd still enjoy it if i'm the one being twisted.


and some people enjoy that? haha, then i guess it's good for men to have nipples


Yea, I'd say that's probably the only reason why we have nipples


LOL Lets hope that not really the answer to nipples. Or Darwin would probabally be rolling in his grave!


at 720 rpm!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.