First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply KHR Character Sign Up
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 12/10/09

Follow the format to sign up for a character:

**********For Existing Characters**********
Username:
Character Name:
Age (of the character)*:
Gender*:
Reason why you wanna be that character:
Active or not:
Picture:



**********For Made-Up Characters**********
Username:
Character Name:
Age (of the character)*:
Gender*:
Active or not:
Biodata:
Personality:
Picture:



And enjoy the RP~ ;D
Posted 12/11/09 , edited 12/11/09
Username: cutekaching
Character Name: Belphegor
Age (of the character)*: 16
Gender*: male
Reason why you wanna be that character: because he rocks and is always the seme. Depends on the partner <3
Active or not: active
Picture:

APPROVED
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 12/11/09 , edited 12/11/09
**********For Existing Characters**********
Username: AnimeloverM
Character Name: Fran
Age (of the character)*: 14-16
Gender*: Male
Reason why you wanna be that character: Me and Fran have alike attributes like calm, cold-ish sounding and emotionless (in school ;D) And overall, he's funny in his own ways XD
Active or not: Active
Picture:

(Just don't mind Mammon =D)

APPROVED
Posted 12/13/09 , edited 12/14/09
Username: narutolover2168
Character Name: Matsura Ren
Age (of the character)*: 14
Gender*: guy
Active or not: way too active for anyone's good
Biodata: an adopted child, taught how to use the nine-section whip and first aid when he was a child. goes to the same school with tsuna and the others. met with the others when he was sent into the future also, becoming one part of the vongola family.

Personality: Out going, talks a lot with people that he knows very well, cuss when something really bad happens, quite, like to sing at some times, likes drawing very much, tries tolerating people that pisses him off, and tries to be nice to other people he doesn't know much about, but sometimes....he just can't. Not really good at fighting. And could be serious when there's an injury, no matter how small it may look like.
Picture:
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

narutolover2168 wrote:

Username: narutolover2168
Character Name: Matsura Ren
Age (of the character)*: 14
Gender*: guy
Active or not: way too active for anyone's good
Biodata: an adopted child, taught how to use the nine-section whip and first aid when he was a child. goes to the same school with tsuna and the others. met with the others when he was sent into the future also, becoming one part of the vongola family.

Personality: Out going, talks a lot with people that he knows very well, cuss when something really bad happens, quite, like to sing at some times, likes drawing very much, tries tolerating people that pisses him off, and tries to be nice to other people he doesn't know much about, but sometimes....he just can't. Not really good at fighting. And could be serious when there's an injury, no matter how small it may look like.
Picture:


APPROVED
Posted 12/14/09

AnimeloverM wrote:


narutolover2168 wrote:

Username: narutolover2168
Character Name: Matsura Ren
Age (of the character)*: 14
Gender*: guy
Active or not: way too active for anyone's good
Biodata: an adopted child, taught how to use the nine-section whip and first aid when he was a child. goes to the same school with tsuna and the others. met with the others when he was sent into the future also, becoming one part of the vongola family.

Personality: Out going, talks a lot with people that he knows very well, cuss when something really bad happens, quite, like to sing at some times, likes drawing very much, tries tolerating people that pisses him off, and tries to be nice to other people he doesn't know much about, but sometimes....he just can't. Not really good at fighting. And could be serious when there's an injury, no matter how small it may look like.
Picture:


APPROVED


YAY
Member
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 12/28/09
Username: Cheery-o
Character Name: Squalo Superbia
Age (of the character)*: 23
Gender*: Male
Reason why you wanna be that character: CAUSE HE'S HOT. Lol, jk xDDD Squalo is still beyond awesome tho xD
Active or not: hell yea~ very 8D
Picture: will get it soon~(parents are watching me and its kinda awkward, LOL)
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 12/28/09

Cheery-o wrote:

Username: Cheery-o
Character Name: Squalo Superbia
Age (of the character)*: 23
Gender*: Male
Reason why you wanna be that character: CAUSE HE'S HOT. Lol, jk xDDD Squalo is still beyond awesome tho xD
Active or not: hell yea~ very 8D
Picture: will get it soon~(parents are watching me and its kinda awkward, LOL)


APPROVED and ok ;P
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 2/10/10
just dropped by to say that I AM NARUTOLOVER2168. i deleted the other account.....
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 2/11/10

tuna1827 wrote:

just dropped by to say that I AM NARUTOLOVER2168. i deleted the other account.....


Oh, ok, CHANGED
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 2/11/10

AnimeloverM wrote:


tuna1827 wrote:

just dropped by to say that I AM NARUTOLOVER2168. i deleted the other account.....


Oh, ok, CHANGED


thanks!
Member
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 4/4/10
Username: Leilani-chan
Character name: Uni
age: (sorry but ah never learned it)
gender:female
reason why you wanna be that character: Cause she is awsome of course. Almost like twins. Ahm just louder and more hyper.
Active or not: usually active
picture: can't right now. Ahm using my I-pod.
Posted 4/7/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

Username: Leilani-chan
Character name: Uni
age: (sorry but ah never learned it)
gender:female
reason why you wanna be that character: Cause she is awsome of course. Almost like twins. Ahm just louder and more hyper.
Active or not: usually active
picture: can't right now. Ahm using my I-pod.


APPROVED oh and please invite more people! Thanks!
Member
8996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / That's for me to...
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Username: ThwartedMoonlight

Character Name: Chrome Dokuro

Age (of the character)*: 13

Gender*: Female

Reason why you wanna be that character: Because she's cool <33

Active or not: Active! ;)

Picture:
Posted 4/8/10

ThwartedMoonlight wrote:

Username: ThwartedMoonlight

Character Name: Chrome Dokuro

Age (of the character)*: 13

Gender*: Female

Reason why you wanna be that character: Because she's cool <33

Active or not: Active! ;)

Picture:


APPROVED and oooooooh, nice picture~ X3 please invite other people to join this group *bow* I hope you have fun! you may start RP-ing in the forums.
You can also apply for other characters in other anime :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.