First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
UnderGarments
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
wtf
everyday
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

artgeek707 wrote:


zgrg wrote:


lokita wrote:

D: Stop making threads.


..huh, that was about health thread.
ok but what about educational threads next time ?

seriously stop. This is not educational


ok i will stop about making thread that bothers few people, and not think of it as positively..........but i did write, ' educational thread, next time ?..
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
never.

seriously wtf is this crap.
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

tyrantxd wrote:


Apothem wrote:


zgrg wrote:

do you change your underwear everyday like you do toothbrush everyday?
or how often do ya change yr bras (girls) / socks / vest ?

p.s topic about how cleanliness you are. For yr Good Health.


You chose the wrong name for the topic.

By the way, I'm a boxer person. I change them everyday...or when I crap my pants.


Who the hell craps thier pants!? I piss my pants occasionally but that's just wierd, man!!


Haha, I had a bad case of diarrhea once. Don't want want to be walking around in crusty undies now do I?
1755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the island beside...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

projectcedric wrote:

once a month.


omg for real? just kidding... you're really thrifty are you lol
Posted 1/1/08

Apothem wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Apothem wrote:


zgrg wrote:

do you change your underwear everyday like you do toothbrush everyday?
or how often do ya change yr bras (girls) / socks / vest ?

p.s topic about how cleanliness you are. For yr Good Health.


You chose the wrong name for the topic.

By the way, I'm a boxer person. I change them everyday...or when I crap my pants.


Who the hell craps thier pants!? I piss my pants occasionally but that's just wierd, man!!


Haha, I had a bad case of diarrhea once. Don't want want to be walking around in crusty undies now do I?


I don't have that problem as I never get off my ass.
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego, CA.
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

tyrantxd wrote:


Apothem wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Apothem wrote:


zgrg wrote:

do you change your underwear everyday like you do toothbrush everyday?
or how often do ya change yr bras (girls) / socks / vest ?

p.s topic about how cleanliness you are. For yr Good Health.


You chose the wrong name for the topic.

By the way, I'm a boxer person. I change them everyday...or when I crap my pants.


Who the hell craps thier pants!? I piss my pants occasionally but that's just wierd, man!!


Haha, I had a bad case of diarrhea once. Don't want want to be walking around in crusty undies now do I?


I don't have that problem as I never get off my ass.


How dose not getting off your ass help prevent diarrhea?
Posted 1/1/08
Nah I don't have to walk around with it in my pants. Problem solved far as I'm concerned.
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

yan2x01 wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

once a month.


omg for real? just kidding... you're really thrifty are you lol


yea, detergent's expensive.
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

torerling wrote:


zgrg wrote:
(girls)

you mean we guys don't get to wear bras ?


ahaha
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

zgrg wrote:


lokita wrote:

D: Stop making threads.


..huh, that was about health thread.
ok but what about educational threads next time ?


It's completely unnecessary. ALL of your threads have been poorly thought out &/or about sex.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

lokita wrote:


zgrg wrote:


lokita wrote:

D: Stop making threads.


..huh, that was about health thread.
ok but what about educational threads next time ?


It's completely unnecessary. ALL of your threads have been poorly thought out &/or about sex.


some people should be banned for life from the forums
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

lokita wrote:


zgrg wrote:


lokita wrote:

D: Stop making threads.


..huh, that was about health thread.
ok but what about educational threads next time ?


It's completely unnecessary. ALL of your threads have been poorly thought out &/or about sex.


You can't say ALL but just FEW only.
And some of my unrelated sex thread topics are:

1. Your Break Up moments
2. Bookworms (i guess locked)
3. First person you met this year (locked)
4. swimming pool and beach (locked)
5. sickness & diseases
6. Front Girl Rock band (music)
7. Afraid of any songs (music)

and other few, forgot topic names..
Posted 1/1/08
lol yea i change my underwear, lol it would be gross if i didnt
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

hawtdawggy wrote:

lol yea i change my underwear, lol it would be gross if i didnt


did you see the grannypanties?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.