First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Great Sandsea
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10

Ozymo wrote:



Galdext: That pitiful collection of huts was in my hunting grounds, and so are you. You will fall just like it. *Galdext beat her wings and a sandstorm started outside, part of it came in through both of the cave openings filling the cave in swirling sand*


*thinks: so this may be worth my time to end her if it is needed*
Posted 2/19/10


Galdext: *a spurt of blue flame came from her beak, aimed upwards. Sand melted together and shards of glass pelted you and Kuro*

Kuro: *covered himself from above with his sword* We must slay the beast quickly. The l;onger we let it live the less our chances of survival.
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

Ozymo wrote:



Galdext: *a spurt of blue flame came from her beak, aimed upwards. Sand melted together and shards of glass pelted you and Kuro*

Kuro: *covered himself from above with his sword* We must slay the beast quickly. The l;onger we let it live the less our chances of survival.


*a grate gust of wind sends all the shards at Galdext*
Posted 2/19/10


Galdext: *beat her wings and neutralized the gust of wind letting the glass shards fall as they did before*
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10

Ozymo wrote:



Galdext: *beat her wings and neutralized the gust of wind letting the glass shards fall as they did before*


i gest it is time i end this kid suff
*this time a gust of wind and all the shards of glass went after her agen this time hiting her*
(this time made it so fast she cood not react fast enoth)
Posted 2/19/10


Galdext: *the shards pellted her and shaterred as they did doing little damage to Galdext, she screeched and let out a burst of blue flame this time aming it at you*
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10

Ozymo wrote:



Galdext: *the shards pellted her and shaterred as they did doing little damage to Galdext, she screeched and let out a burst of blue flame this time aming it at you*


*avoding*
befor we keep at it i wish to know your name
*looks over at Galdext*
Posted 2/19/10


(I guess I didn't explain what Espers are. They're demi-gods and Galdext is an esper)
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

Ozymo wrote:



(I guess I didn't explain what Espers are. They're demi-gods and Galdext is an esper)


(i will chang it but dos that meen she will not give her name?)
Posted 2/19/10


(She'll tell you if you slay her)

Galdext: *screeched in a way that sounded like laughter* It does not matter if you know for you won't live long enough for it to make a difference *she let out another burst of flame at you*
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

Ozymo wrote:



(She'll tell you if you slay her)

Galdext: *screeched in a way that sounded like laughter* It does not matter if you know for you won't live long enough for it to make a difference *she let out another burst of flame at you*


*doged it*
you shood haved shooed away those lesser bat demons
*makes the bat demons try to kill Galdext*
Posted 3/1/10


Galdext: *a single burst of blue flame turned the deomons to ash, she lifted off of the ground and got out of the cave, she turned around and let out fire that enveloped the entire lair*
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

Ozymo wrote:



Galdext: *a single burst of blue flame turned the deomons to ash, she lifted off of the ground and got out of the cave, she turned around and let out fire that enveloped the entire lair*


*tellport bout of us out the cave*
now you walked in my trap
*as a big sand demon grabs her and takes her in to the sand its self*
Posted 3/1/10


Galdext: *she sinks into the sand without a struggle but then blue fire bursts out from below letting out a geyser of glass shards*
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

Ozymo wrote:



Galdext: *she sinks into the sand without a struggle but then blue fire bursts out from below letting out a geyser of glass shards*


*the shards formed to geather the sand demon is still holding her*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.