First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Golomore Jungle
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

Ozymo wrote:



(OOC: You'd need rebellion to do that but you don't need to be leader to call on the wood's creatures as long as you're within the wood.)


(ok, then can you make me a member of the wood?)
Posted 4/6/10


(OOC: You are a member of the wood, all Viera are)
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

Ozymo wrote:



(OOC: You are a member of the wood, all Viera are)


(then I shall continue summoning them)

Legretta: "Warriors of the Wood, come and fight by my side!"
Posted 4/6/10


(OOC: Call a specific creature and number of them that you think would be good for the situation)
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

Ozymo wrote:



(OOC: Call a specific creature and number of them that you think would be good for the situation)


Legretta: "I summon 12 Panthers and a Wood Tyrant."
Posted 4/6/10


*the panthers bounded into the area quickly heading for the Magus, Ifrit ran to intercept them but the wood tyrant knocked him down and tryed to bite into him. Ifrit held the tyrant's jaw open and tryed to push him off, the panthers ran at the Magus who cast fire magiks in an attempt to keep them away*
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

Ozymo wrote:



*the panthers bounded into the area quickly heading for the Magus, Ifrit ran to intercept them but the wood tyrant knocked him down and tryed to bite into him. Ifrit held the tyrant's jaw open and tryed to push him off, the panthers ran at the Magus who cast fire magiks in an attempt to keep them away*


Legretta: *uses her gun to fire Fire Bullets the stop the fire magiks from harming the panthers*
Posted 4/6/10


*the panthers pounced on the forward magus quickly bringing them down by scratching and biting at the openings in their armor they quickly left the forward magus alone to attack the chanting magus. Ifrit pulled the wood tyrant down so he fell on his side and struck his fist down on it's head*

(OOC: I gtg now, seeya tomorrow.)
Posted 4/6/10


Fuyu: Summons 20 ghosts and directed 15 of them toward the magus to distract them while the panthers attack and the other 5 toward Ifrit to assist the Tyrant.

Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/6/10


(I have to go too!)

Legretta: *continues shooting Fire Bullets to protect those she summoned*
Posted 4/6/10


(OK See ya.)
Posted 4/7/10


*the ghosts and panthers make quick work of the remaining magus while the tyrant and other ghosts distracted Ifrit. Once the magus with the red crystal fell Ifrit dispeared*
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 4/8/10


Legretta: "Seems we are winning!"
Posted 4/8/10 , edited 4/8/10


Fuyu: "Maybe we should check to see that all of the magus are dead especially the one that had the crystal." Fuyu starts to walk over toward the magus reducing the shields size so it protected her as she moved.

OOC: I think all the magus are dead. And Ifrit is an esper that was being controlled by one of the Magus so now that that particular magus is either dead or unconscious Ifrit is gone. I believe we have won. Unless Ozymo comes up with another enemy. We'll be cautious just in case.

Posted 4/8/10


*blood seeped from all of the magus' armor, the crystal was right beside the hand of the magus that had been holding it*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.