First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Necrophilia
Posted 12/21/09
sick mentally disturbed people, to say in the least.
30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 12/25/09


The human girl here looks like a cadaver too.
8949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/09
when you've had to investigate mass murders and helped dispose of as many bodies as I have the idea of having sex with the dead really doesn't have any attraction whatsoever.

guess seeing and smelling (and unfortunately tasting. yes the air has a taste when death is thick enough) hacked up, shot, bludgeoned bodies and wading in the residuals to extract the bodies kind of dilutes the fantasies one would need to get into that sort of thing.
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Philippine...
Offline
Posted 12/28/09
Rather than being enlightened, I'd say expect all these negative answers.
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the pond
Offline
Posted 12/28/09





ForTheKill wrote:

Rather than being enlightened, I'd say expect all these negative answers.


Actually, the reactions are but normal. I mean, who will stand up for Necrophiliacs?
Maybe somebody, but quite rare. So it is quite common to see reactions like these.
A person who uses his reason and logic would not tolerate this kind of stuff.
But hey, to each his own, eh? I'm not arguing though. Sorry for the disturbance.
Posted 12/28/09
ewww......??
Posted 12/28/09


this is how the tvirus was made
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Philippine...
Offline
Posted 12/28/09

r4wrPERV wrote:






ForTheKill wrote:

Rather than being enlightened, I'd say expect all these negative answers.


Actually, the reactions are but normal. I mean, who will stand up for Necrophiliacs?
Maybe somebody, but quite rare. So it is quite common to see reactions like these.
A person who uses his reason and logic would not tolerate this kind of stuff.
But hey, to each his own, eh? I'm not arguing though. Sorry for the disturbance.


I myself is not a necrophiliac; However, I disagree that a person who uses logic would always disagree with you.
If you don't cause harm to others and treat humans as humans and not tools then what is wrong with it?
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the pond
Offline
Posted 12/28/09

ForTheKill wrote:


I myself is not a necrophiliac; However, I disagree that a person who uses logic would always disagree with you.
If you don't cause harm to others and treat humans as humans and not tools then what is wrong with it?


Think about it, would it be logical to cause potential harm unto yourself by engaging in intercourse with a dead human body?
Is screwing around with a lifeless body logical?
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the Philippine...
Offline
Posted 12/28/09

r4wrPERV wrote:


ForTheKill wrote:


I myself is not a necrophiliac; However, I disagree that a person who uses logic would always disagree with you.
If you don't cause harm to others and treat humans as humans and not tools then what is wrong with it?


Think about it, would it be logical to cause potential harm unto yourself by engaging in intercourse with a dead human body?
Is screwing around with a lifeless body logical?


That depends on you if you find it good or bad.
As for right or wrong, by society's standard, it is morally wrong.
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the pond
Offline
Posted 12/28/09

ForTheKill wrote:


That depends on you if you find it good or bad.
As for right or wrong, by society's standard, it is morally wrong.


And that's what I mean, sire. To each his own.
That's exactly the point. 'Kay, sorry for dragging the conversation.
Posted 12/28/09
internet arguments are funny yet pathetic
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 12/28/09
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew
soooo wrong
*Waves hands around to erase the image*
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the scorchi...
Offline
Posted 12/28/09
Well, there are all types of people in this world!!
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 12/28/09 , edited 12/28/09


it's out of script but if the dude was piss drunk he'd definitely tap that..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.