First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Membership Cards
[S.G] Group Creator
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/09 , edited 12/12/09

Ikuto_trueheart wrote:


-Sushii wrote:


Ikuto_trueheart wrote:


-Sushii wrote:


Ikuto_trueheart wrote:

Username:Ikuto_tyrueheart
Name:Iku-chan
Age:15
Position (Forum mod, Graphics mod, Requester):Requester
Card (Say card 1, Or post the picture you want to use instead):id pic

ID Picture (In spoiler)::


Hope i got it right o-o;;


umm it was the other way


Lol darn =_=
Since you put 'id pic' before you posted it, I figured you wanted that as the id.


i see O.O ..gomen for the confusion >_<


Well.. I'll fix it tomorrow. I'm too tired e_e
[S.G] Requester
29902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

-Sushii wrote:


Ikuto_trueheart wrote:


-Sushii wrote:


Ikuto_trueheart wrote:


-Sushii wrote:


Ikuto_trueheart wrote:

Username:Ikuto_tyrueheart
Name:Iku-chan
Age:15
Position (Forum mod, Graphics mod, Requester):Requester
Card (Say card 1, Or post the picture you want to use instead):id pic

ID Picture (In spoiler)::


Hope i got it right o-o;;


umm it was the other way


Lol darn =_=
Since you put 'id pic' before you posted it, I figured you wanted that as the id.


i see O.O ..gomen for the confusion >_<


Well.. I'll fix it tomorrow. I'm too tired e_e


ok o.o
[S.G] Requester
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my room x3
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
Username: 3sa_Pooky
Name: Teresa
Age: 16
Position (Forum mod, Graphics mod, Requester): Requester
ID Picture (In spoiler)::

[S.G] Group Creator
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

3sa_Pooky wrote:

Username: 3sa_Pooky
Name: Teresa
Age: 16
Position (Forum mod, Graphics mod, Requester): Requester
ID Picture (In spoiler)::



Here you go.
[S.G] Group Creator
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

Ikuto_trueheart wrote:

Username:Ikuto_tyrueheart
Name:Iku-chan
Age:15
Position (Forum mod, Graphics mod, Requester):Requester
Card (Say card 1, Or post the picture you want to use instead):id pic

ID Picture (In spoiler)::


Heres your card, I fixed it :P
[S.G] Requester
29902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

-Sushii wrote:


Ikuto_trueheart wrote:

Username:Ikuto_tyrueheart
Name:Iku-chan
Age:15
Position (Forum mod, Graphics mod, Requester):Requester
Card (Say card 1, Or post the picture you want to use instead):id pic

ID Picture (In spoiler)::


Heres your card, I fixed it :P


arigato ^^
Posted 12/14/09
Username:noahnyuuri
Name:Yuri / Yui
Age:13
Position (Forum mod, Graphics mod, Requester):Dont know havent decided by u do be mod or not .
Card (Say card 1, Or post the picture you want to use instead):id pic


ID Picture (In spoiler)
[S.G] Requester
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/14/09 , edited 12/14/09
Username: heidigirl
Name: heidi-chan
Age: 26
Position; requester
Card: 1
ID Picture (In spoiler)::





[S.G] Group Creator
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

noahnyuuri wrote:

Username:noahnyuuri
Name:Yuri / Yui
Age:13
Position (Forum mod, Graphics mod, Requester):Dont know havent decided by u do be mod or not .
Card (Say card 1, Or post the picture you want to use instead):id pic


ID Picture (In spoiler)


Here you go.

[S.G] Group Creator
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

heidigirl wrote:

Username: heidigirl
Name: heidi-chan
Age: 26
Position; requester
Card: 1
ID Picture (In spoiler)::







Here you go.
Posted 12/15/09

-Sushii wrote:



um nvm .... gimme the size , i ownself make , i make it mroe deco and attract people who see my profile
[S.G] Group Creator
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/09

noahnyuuri wrote:


-Sushii wrote:



um nvm .... gimme the size , i ownself make , i make it mroe deco and attract people who see my profile


..You can't make your own membership card =_=
[S.G] Requester
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 12/15/09
Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Juppie
Age: 13
Position: Requester
Card: Card 1 is fine by me
ID Picture (In spoiler):
[S.G] Requester
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/09

-Sushii wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

Username: heidigirl
Name: heidi-chan
Age: 26
Position; requester
Card: 1
ID Picture (In spoiler)::







Here you go.


thanks a lot,,, it's really cute,,,

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.