First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
[RP] Kyouto Tokyo Acadamy
Student/Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/09 , edited 12/22/09
:]


Kawaii Four Members are allowed to go in Kyouto Acadamy.
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/19/09


What are we supposed to do here
Posted 12/19/09

littledevil90239 wrote:



What are we supposed to do here


Just roleplay, I guess

Ashido: *Ashido is walking from his Science class to the Dojo with his bokken on his back*
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

sup3dud3 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:



What are we supposed to do here


Just roleplay, I guess

Ashido: *Ashido is walking from his Science class to the Dojo with his bokken on his back*


Jun: *Jogs up next to Ashido* "Why would you bother carrying something so gaudy around with you?" He says without even turning to look at Ashido.
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

littledevil90239 wrote:


sup3dud3 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:



What are we supposed to do here


Just roleplay, I guess

Ashido: *Ashido is walking from his Science class to the Dojo with his bokken on his back*


Jun: *Jogs up next to Ashido* "Why would you bother carrying something so gaudy around with you?" He says without even turning to look at Ashido.


Miyoko: *sneaks at the boys school wearing a cap and a huge shirt*
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *sneaks at the boys school wearing a cap and a huge shirt*


also sneaks in at the boys school with miyoko wearing pretty much the same thing
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *sneaks at the boys school wearing a cap and a huge shirt*


also sneaks in at the boys school with miyoko wearing pretty much the same thing


Miyoko: *curious at what is here at the school*
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *curious at what is here at the school*


"lets look around"
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *curious at what is here at the school*


"lets look around"


Miyoko: *bored* nobody's around i wonder where are the people here?
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *curious at what is here at the school*


"lets look around"


Miyoko: *bored* nobody's around i wonder where are the people here?


"hmm idk"
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *curious at what is here at the school*


"lets look around"


Miyoko: *bored* nobody's around i wonder where are the people here?


"hmm idk"


"he walks while reading a book and suddenly bumps into Miyoko"
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

edrosik wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *curious at what is here at the school*


"lets look around"


Miyoko: *bored* nobody's around i wonder where are the people here?


"hmm idk"


"he walks while reading a book and suddenly bumps into Miyoko"


Miyoko: *sweats* *looks up* *tries to make her voice a little manly* sorry! *looks down* ..and tries to move away.
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


edrosik wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *curious at what is here at the school*


"lets look around"


Miyoko: *bored* nobody's around i wonder where are the people here?


"hmm idk"


"he walks while reading a book and suddenly bumps into Miyoko"


Miyoko: *sweats* *looks up* *tries to make her voice a little manly* sorry! *looks down* ..and tries to move away.


"he looks on Miyoko"i should be sorry for bumping into you are you alright?
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

edrosik wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


edrosik wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *curious at what is here at the school* [/quote%5
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

edrosik wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


edrosik wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

Miyoko: *curious at what is here at the school* [/quote%5
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.