First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
[RP] Kyouto Tokyo Acadamy
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

*finds him and grins* runs up to him and pats his back*



edrosik wrote:

"he sits alone in a classrom reading a book"


alice sighed when miyoko ran up to that guy and pats his back
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

*finds him and grins* runs up to him and pats his back*



edrosik wrote:

"he sits alone in a classrom reading a book"


alice sighed when miyoko ran up to that guy and pats his back


after touring the campus with shin saw alice alone... and walks with her back to the school
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

after touring the campus with shin saw alice alone... and walks with her back to the school


"Well i got a concert to do so gota run" she said with a smile "Come if you want" she said and then started running
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

*finds him and grins* runs up to him and pats his back*



edrosik wrote:

"he sits alone in a classrom reading a book"


alice sighed when miyoko ran up to that guy and pats his back


after touring the campus with shin saw alice alone... and walks with her back to the school


Isn't this rp room for guys only
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

littledevil90239 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


vampire101 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:

*finds him and grins* runs up to him and pats his back*



edrosik wrote:

"he sits alone in a classrom reading a book"


alice sighed when miyoko ran up to that guy and pats his back


after touring the campus with shin saw alice alone... and walks with her back to the school


Isn't this rp room for guys only


sorry sire... we were sneaking out... with some of my friends.. sorry.. it wont happen again...
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09
[


Oh i don't really care... It was more of a question really
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

littledevil90239 wrote:

[


Oh i don't really care... It was more of a question really

i thought you were angry or something... *bows* gomen nasai~!
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

[


Oh i don't really care... It was more of a question really

i thought you were angry or something... *bows* gomen nasai~!

so... do you want to rp
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

littledevil90239 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

[


Oh i don't really care... It was more of a question really

i thought you were angry or something... *bows* gomen nasai~!

so... do you want to rp

(you would??? i'd love to)
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09


Oh i don't really care... It was more of a question really

i thought you were angry or something... *bows* gomen nasai~!

so... do you want to rp

(you would??? i'd love to)

Do you want to do it here?... Or go to another Forum room
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

littledevil90239 wrote:



Oh i don't really care... It was more of a question really


i thought you were angry or something... *bows* gomen nasai~!

so... do you want to rp

(you would??? i'd love to)

Do you want to do it here?... Or go to another Forum room

anywhere... would you mind if i still post here?
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

anywhere... would you mind if i still post here?


No... i don't think that will be too much of a problem
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

littledevil90239 wrote:


anywhere... would you mind if i still post here?


No... i don't think that will be too much of a problem


"he enters the classroom and looks around"
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09


Jun: "Oh hello Yamada-Kun" *Smiles*
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

littledevil90239 wrote:



Jun: "Oh hello Yamada-Kun" *Smiles*


Shin: hi Tatsumaki-kun you are early today
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.