First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
[HG●R] Avii Requests
Gift Designers
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

kiragodxxxx wrote:

text:Kiragodxxxx (only if u can put this) The One and Hopefully The Only
extras:yes
picture:

Payment:is it still free if not ill put some pics^w^
Mod:mitsuki_xxx123

pending//mitsuki_xxx123


hope you like it ;3
Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

iStarPop- wrote:



Pending!!//Amaya


Done!!//Amaya

Hope u like it!! I think that it came out really well xP...although its just my opinion--
Hikari Members
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╚☆ 紐約市,紐約,美國
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

-iangel- wrote:


iStarPop- wrote:



Pending!!//Amaya


Done!!//Amaya

Hope u like it!! I think that it came out really well xP...although its just my opinion--


its ok^^ omg their so Kute :3~
Posted 12/24/09

Thanks, I love it!!!
Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/24/09


hehes soo glad u likee it ^^

Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

iAmu_Ikuto wrote:


Thanks, I love it!!!

ur welcomes! XD

Hikari Members
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 12/24/09 , edited 12/28/09


Done!!//Amaya
Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

1234567890qaz wrote:



Pending!!//Amaya


Done!!//Amaya
Hope u like it and next time plz fill out the whole form!
And thx for requesting! ^^

Hikari Members
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

-iangel- wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:



Pending!!//Amaya


Done!!//Amaya
Hope u like it and next time plz fill out the whole form!
And thx for requesting! ^^



thanxs sorry did i forget something i just copied and paste from my last request a few weeks ago
Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


-iangel- wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:



Pending!!//Amaya


Done!!//Amaya
Hope u like it and next time plz fill out the whole form!
And thx for requesting! ^^



thanxs sorry did i forget something i just copied and paste from my last request a few weeks ago


yws! ^^ and hehe well i changed the form a bit so yeah xP..

Hikari Members
123541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/09

mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:





momoko didnt fit in, but if u want, i can add it o:


oh no, it's fine like this.
thanks a ton, it's really pretty
Hikari Members
47361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/25/09
Like it?ermm i love it^w^thank u its awesome
Gift Designers
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/09

kiragodxxxx wrote:

Like it?ermm i love it^w^thank u its awesome


thanks. please use it and request again ;3
Gift Designers
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/09

Momokoppgz wrote:


mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:





momoko didnt fit in, but if u want, i can add it o:


oh no, it's fine like this.
thanks a ton, it's really pretty


oki dokie. please use it and request again ;3
Posted 12/27/09 , edited 12/27/09
Text: kawaii-is-me
Extras(brushes,textures etc): up to you
Avii Size: thin and tall please
Picture(in a spoiler):



Payment(Screenshot/link): ITS FREE UNTIL CHRISTMAS IS OVER
Mod request: anyone


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.