First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Why is Japanese Girl bands so bad??
6286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Korean Girl bands are so famous cool hot have good sense of Fashion and most of all good songs
unlike Japanese Girl bands are totally the opposite
why is that??
18402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
I don't know ive never seen a real good asian band... Seems like spice girls alla asian style is considered cool atm in Asia....
Well I guess they will have to take a visit to Europe and take some music lessons to understand... And I know here in the west there are stupid commercial autotune "artists" aswell, it's a real disgrace... For me good music needs to be creative, innovative and emotionally loaded. You can't find any of those three points back in Japanese girlbands...

Allmost every girls sings trough their nose.. Aparently sounding like a baby is considered cool (and looking like one aswell), most of the time they don't write their own songs.... So basicly the only reason why they're popular is because they look cute? Music is supposed to take u somewhere, it should hit some kind of string which has emotional value, and it can be all kinds of emotions.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
I wouldn't say Japan girl bands are bad . I love them Scandal is one of my favorite japan out their.

Guessing and this is a guess, that your talking about those anime/moe/etc fan service bands who think its all cute and no serious rock and r&b.
Essentially I think we should stick with this quote and not judge others. "Don't just a book by its cover".
6286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

IroniCus wrote:

I don't know ive never seen a real good asian band... Seems like spice girls alla asian style is considered cool atm in Asia....
Well I guess they will have to take a visit to Europe and take some music lessons to understand... And I know here in the west there are stupid commercial autotune "artists" aswell, it's a real disgrace... For me good music needs to be creative, innovative and emotionally loaded. You can't find any of those three points back in Japanese girlbands...

Allmost every girls sings trough their nose.. Aparently sounding like a baby is considered cool (and looking like one aswell), most of the time they don't write their own songs.... So basicly the only reason why they're popular is because they look cute? Music is supposed to take u somewhere, it should hit some kind of string which has emotional value, and it can be all kinds of emotions.


yeah I'm so with u it like good to be cute but Japanese girl bands r tooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
and "Aparently sounding like a baby" that is so right i thick they should just sing songs for kids and Animes
even there fashion is really child-ish
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
its the voice acting that ruins them.
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
The fact that they sound like kids and look like them too. Even when they're like 34 years old.

Which is why I stick to solo Japanese female artists. They rock much more than Japanese bands.
18402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

Shohee wrote:

I wouldn't say Japan girl bands are bad . I love them Scandal is one of my favorite japan out their.

Guessing and this is a guess, that your talking about those anime/moe/etc fan service bands who think its all cute and no serious rock and r&b.
Essentially I think we should stick with this quote and not judge others. "Don't just a book by its cover".


Jup ur right !
I shouldn't judge before Ive heard everything... Its just that Ive never heard any real good bands from Japanese origin! Maximum the hormone are good artists, but not really my music style... that's all. If you recommend could recommend any good japanese band! Please do I do love the japanese language!

Dont judge a book by it's cover*
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Switzerland
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
It's true that mainstream japanese girl bands do have those annoying high-pitched voices and lolita beheaviour...but check out indie bands and you'll be surprised! Nana-like girls do exist, you just have to dig to find them, as they are not so mediatised or exposed as the other trendy dollies!
I fondly remember Lucifer Luscious Violenoue and Fiction... What a voice (warm and low)!
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My room.
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
They make their voice soo high pitched, its annoying, and yesh korean girl groups are the best!
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Japanese Girl Group are better than Korean Girl Groups !!
You can't blame someone for having a high-pitched voice..
The Japanese probably aren't into the wild style and music Koreans have.
I don't think you try to find the good in their songs..
Just like you don't see Europe or America looking/ sounding like 2NE1, 4Minute, and BEG
(Well maybe Lady Ga Ga..)
Japanese Girl Group are the best ^^.. but I prefer Japanese singers then the groups
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

crazy-cherry wrote:


IroniCus wrote:

I don't know ive never seen a real good asian band... Seems like spice girls alla asian style is considered cool atm in Asia....
Well I guess they will have to take a visit to Europe and take some music lessons to understand... And I know here in the west there are stupid commercial autotune "artists" aswell, it's a real disgrace... For me good music needs to be creative, innovative and emotionally loaded. You can't find any of those three points back in Japanese girlbands...

Allmost every girls sings trough their nose.. Aparently sounding like a baby is considered cool (and looking like one aswell), most of the time they don't write their own songs.... So basicly the only reason why they're popular is because they look cute? Music is supposed to take u somewhere, it should hit some kind of string which has emotional value, and it can be all kinds of emotions.


yeah I'm so with u it like good to be cute but Japanese girl bands r tooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
and "Aparently sounding like a baby" that is so right i thick they should just sing songs for kids and Animes
even there fashion is really child-ish


Well every country has their own style >__>..
Not everyone is "Child-ish".. Like I love Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, and Perfume
But you don't want them acting all slutty like Koda Kumi do you??
I think you're being a little too judgmental though >__>..
The Japanese people tend to have a more high-pitched voice so they can't help it if it annoys you >__<
Everyone has their own style and their own opinion on things.. so don't hate >__<
Omwg crazy-cherry-chan DD; you're so mean
TT.TT
6286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09

shirayukiIce wrote:


crazy-cherry wrote:


IroniCus wrote:

I don't know ive never seen a real good asian band... Seems like spice girls alla asian style is considered cool atm in Asia....
Well I guess they will have to take a visit to Europe and take some music lessons to understand... And I know here in the west there are stupid commercial autotune "artists" aswell, it's a real disgrace... For me good music needs to be creative, innovative and emotionally loaded. You can't find any of those three points back in Japanese girlbands...

Allmost every girls sings trough their nose.. Aparently sounding like a baby is considered cool (and looking like one aswell), most of the time they don't write their own songs.... So basicly the only reason why they're popular is because they look cute? Music is supposed to take u somewhere, it should hit some kind of string which has emotional value, and it can be all kinds of emotions.


yeah I'm so with u it like good to be cute but Japanese girl bands r tooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
and "Aparently sounding like a baby" that is so right i thick they should just sing songs for kids and Animes
even there fashion is really child-ish


Well every country has their own style >__>..
Not everyone is "Child-ish".. Like I love Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, and Perfume
But you don't want them acting all slutty like Koda Kumi do you??
I think you're being a little too judgmental though >__>..
The Japanese people tend to have a more high-pitched voice so they can't help it if it annoys you >__<
Everyone has their own style and their own opinion on things.. so don't hate >__<
Omwg crazy-cherry-chan DD; you're so mean
TT.TT



sorry sorry well this is what i like and i toddle respect you
but i'm talking a bout most the girl band and not the solo artists i actually like Ayumi Hamasaki specially Utada Hikaru i really like here
but girl bands are a no no for me i tried to like them but i couldn't and if u like them i respect that
please don't hate me
Posted 12/13/09
i like american music the best, Disturbed rocks!
Posted 12/13/09
Eh. Idk. I never heard about any Japanese girl bands :x But i do think that japanese artistes who solo are still the best.
17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/13/09 , edited 12/13/09


Ahh it's ok as long as you don't go all anti on them like those stupid SNSD antis
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.