First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Anime characters that fail at life
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Sakuno from POT
1987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere.
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Sasuke.
His angst isn't going to get him anywhere.
Yet, he continues brooding.

And. Tsunetsuki Matoi from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

A stalker usually doesn't survive like that, darling.
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
All akatsuki member failed their life
1766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
proberly sassuke he failed 2 live up the uchiha name. and he betrayd konoha
1766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

Celebration wrote:

Sakuno from POT


lol yeah her 2! she sucks and shes sooo anoying with her friend tomoya (i think)
3675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Im going to say Kazuki from Dragonaut haha loser!
55912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

mangoku wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

Flay Allster LOL


LOL....that made me laugh for a while.....yep she really failed at life.....

other than that...shinji ikari from NGE failed at life...


Shinji didn't actually fail at life. Watch Eva and EoE again.

Maybe Flay yeah.

2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Lost - Lost in a...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

roby55 wrote:

All akatsuki member failed their life


no not all of them most of them are there because they want power of the jinquriel(cant spell it) tailed fox
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
this prick
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Staring in disbel...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

RinTosaka wrote:

How can anime characters fail in life when they don't even exist in reality?


Because people like to imagine that fake characters are actually real. That's why Reality television is so popular.
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

RinTosaka wrote:

How can anime characters fail in life when they don't even exist in reality?


i wanna know that too
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
if sasuke were real and read all ol post about him i bet he will feal like britney spears
Posted 2/12/08

babemonalisa wrote:

if sasuke were real and read all ol post about him i bet he will feal like britney spears


ya sasuke most likely takes it in the *** like birtney too
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

westco3894 wrote:


babemonalisa wrote:

if sasuke were real and read all ol post about him i bet he will feal like britney spears


ya sasuke most likely takes it in the *** like birtney too


bwahahaha that means he needs medical atention
Posted 2/12/08

harukohaha wrote:


mangoku wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

Flay Allster LOL


LOL....that made me laugh for a while.....yep she really failed at life.....

other than that...shinji ikari from NGE failed at life...


Shinji didn't actually fail at life. Watch Eva and EoE again.

Maybe Flay yeah.



shinji definitely failed in life...he may seem normal during some episodes....but discounting his emoness at asuka'c coma-ness in EoE....you could just see his monologue for the last 2 episodes of Eva....and realise that those are the words of someone who failed in life

Quote shinji ikari : Im the worst / Im so fcked up (depends on subber)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.